PDA

View Full Version : Looking For TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, What.cd, Bitmetv

DasFox
03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi guys, I really don't have anything to offer, I'm an old public tracker user and Usenet geek originally, and have only been at private trackers for a short time.

Torrent-Damage, STMusic, and Newzbin invites are all I have, so I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to give me an invite.

THANKS too MrIC I have SCC and THANKS also to pierrrot I have What.cd, Thanks to adissan I have TTI, and thanks to Rumblin I have BitMeTV

======> Still looking for Waffles...

THANKS guys for your consideration.

PEACE :)

P.S. Would anyone give a FTN invite? :unsure:

esco123
03-28-2008, 11:00 AM
shud be able to get scc invite as there are alot of invite giveaways, unfortunately i dnt have any atm moment. sorry

giggity
03-28-2008, 11:00 AM
I can Give You Bithdtv Invite...

ZurdO
03-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Check this one for SCC mate :)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-scc-287162

pierrrot
03-28-2008, 11:14 AM
I can give u what.cd

DasFox
03-28-2008, 11:32 AM
shud be able to get scc invite as there are alot of invite giveaways, unfortunately i dnt have any atm moment. sorry

THANKS

I can Give You Bithdtv Invite...

THANKS mate, just looking for the bitmetv...

Check this one for SCC mate
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-scc-287162

AWESOME THANKS!

I can give u what.cd

WOW THANKS, PM sent! :)

THANKS GUYS, you're all awesome! :D

giggity
03-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Your Sound Like Someone that collecting trackers because thier names

DasFox
03-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Your Sound Like Someone that collecting trackers because thier names

Oh no, sorry if I gave that impression for any reason, just trying to get into some of the popular trackers I know is all.

THANKS again giggity for your reply...

PEACE

Kohan
03-28-2008, 12:30 PM
edited...sorry

DasFox
03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
I can Give You BitmeTV Invite.

AWESOME Kohan, that is very kind of you... :D

PM sent...

jasperr
03-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi guys, I really don't have anything to offer, I'm an old public tracker user and Usenet geek originally, and have only been at private trackers for a short time.

Torrent-Damage, STMusic, and Newzbin invites are all I have, so I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to give me an invite to either, TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, what.cd, or Bitmetv.

before you request invites to trackers its always a good idea to do a lil research to find out if indeed it is what you actually need and will use.. cause it seems like you just listed some random trackers gotten from a quick scan of the topics...

their is a review thread here, that will give you a better idea of whats out there and what they have to offer in terms of content, style, rules ect.. i'll post link in a min as i don't have it off hand..
heres the link.. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tracker-reviews-256067

and theres also the open signups thread in the bittorrent section at the top (stickied) thats always a good place to start..

DasFox
03-28-2008, 02:36 PM

Torrent-Damage, STMusic, and Newzbin invites are all I have, so I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to give me an invite to either, TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, what.cd, or Bitmetv.

before you request invites to trackers its always a good idea to do a lil research to find out if indeed it is what you actually need and will use.. cause it seems like you just listed some random trackers gotten from a quick scan of the topics...

their is a review thread here, that will give you a better idea of whats out there and what they have to offer in terms of content, style, rules ect.. i'll post link in a min as i don't have it off hand..
heres the link.. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tracker-reviews-256067

and theres also the open signups thread in the bittorrent section at the top (stickied) thats always a good place to start..

Yes of course good to research...

I am familiar with them, and would like to try these trackers that is why I requested them.

Thanks for the input jasper. :)

DasFox
03-29-2008, 04:15 AM
bump & thanks....

Annoyed
03-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Good start man. What, SCC, RevTT, and TDC will take care of just about everything that you need.

And instead of aiming for Bitmetv, you should get into TVTorrents.com. Both sites are great, but honestly, I like TVTorrents much better. Check them out and see if they're still open signup. If they're not, then pm me for an invite.

DasFox
03-29-2008, 04:35 AM
Good start man. What, SCC, RevTT, and TDC will take care of just about everything that you need.

And instead of aiming for Bitmetv, you should get into TVTorrents.com. Both sites are great, but honestly, I like TVTorrents much better. Check them out and see if they're still open signup. If they're not, then pm me for an invite.

Thanks for the reply and input, that's pretty bad that a Level 1 tracker is as good as Level 5, hmm :wacko:

Then again I'm sure some lower levels are better then some of the higher ones, Bitsoup for instance isn't half bad...

It looks like TVTorrents has open signup...

Annoyed
03-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the reply and input, that's pretty bad that a Level 1 tracker is as good as Level 5, hmm :wacko:

Then again I'm sure some lower levels are better then some of the higher ones, Bitsoup for instance isn't half bad...

Honestly, I wouldn't even pay attention to that page. I wish that levels page never existed, it's nothing but a bunch of bullshit, that way too many people pay way too much attention to.

Keep in my mind, that these so-called "levels" are based on how hard it is to get into a site...it's not based on the actual content of the site. TVT.com is just as good as Bitmetv content wise. But Bitmetv is just harder to get into.

Detale
03-29-2008, 05:05 AM
If you're on usenet why would you ever go back to BT!?

DasFox
03-29-2008, 05:15 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't even pay attention to that page. I wish that levels page never existed, it's nothing but a bunch of bullshit, that way too many people pay way too much attention to.

Keep in my mind, that these so-called "levels" are based on how hard it is to get into a site...it's not based on the actual content of the site. TVT.com is just as good as Bitmetv content wise. But Bitmetv is just harder to get into.

Yes I know it's because they're harder to get into, but also from what I've seen on a few of the higher level trackers is a better community with faster speeds.

There's always pros and cons...

If you're on usenet why would you ever go back to BT!?

Who me?

Has nothing to do with going back to something, it's about adding more goodies to the mix.

Let's face it you're not going to find everything you want, when you want it on either torrents, usenet, filesharing/RS, etc.... So when I can't find something in one place I look in another place, so between usenet and torrents I'm pretty covered.

Like they say don't put all your eggs in one basket so I use all sorts... ;)

PEACE

DasFox
03-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Still looking for Waffles and Bitmetv...

THANKS

colbert
03-29-2008, 07:17 PM

I have to agree. BMTV is great, but TVTorrents is so much easier to seed on.

DasFox
03-30-2008, 12:03 AM

I have to agree. BMTV is great, but TVTorrents is so much easier to seed on.

Yep seeding on trackers can be fun, hehe...

newswalker
03-30-2008, 02:00 AM
I see one problem in getting that many accounts at once. You don't really have a chance to get to know each tracker, learn about the little details and get in touch with the communities.

If you already have usenet you should concentrate on trackers for your real interests. You don't need 0day trackers and stuff like that. Just use 2-3 trackers that really offer what you want and try to get in touch with the community of those trackers. After all the communities are the real advantage of bittorrent, if you compare it to usenet.

Rumblin
03-30-2008, 02:55 AM
give me your best shot of bitmetv.....and try to be original

DasFox
03-30-2008, 06:32 AM
I see one problem in getting that many accounts at once. You don't really have a chance to get to know each tracker, learn about the little details and get in touch with the communities.

If you already have usenet you should concentrate on trackers for your real interests. You don't need 0day trackers and stuff like that. Just use 2-3 trackers that really offer what you want and try to get in touch with the community of those trackers. After all the communities are the real advantage of bittorrent, if you compare it to usenet.

I've been around P2P since it started, thanks for the input, I understand how it all works... :D

You're saying you have an invite?

THANKS

C-mos
03-30-2008, 07:05 AM
good luck dasfox:)

Swift
03-30-2008, 07:16 AM
good luck with your pack of invites

DasFox
03-30-2008, 07:17 AM
good luck dasfox:)

good luck with your pack of invites

THANKS guys, everyone here has been GREAT!

FST is AWESOME! :D

DasFox
03-31-2008, 12:03 AM
WOW this has BEEN awesome I really LOVE this place!

Now I'm just looking for Waffles...

THANKS

ragab
03-31-2008, 01:32 AM
why do you need both waffles and what cd ?? you seem to be more like a collector , actually this is the first time I've seen someone acting like this , I don't even know why people send you invites !! instead of listing some trackers !! you should try dealing with lower trackers , learn and then ask for more , not to get some list and ask for it !! I mean you asked for scc for movies , what cd for music , bitmetv for Tv shows , waffles to complete what isn't on what cd ?? Looool I can't believe that this is really going on . loooool

hasnainbk
03-31-2008, 01:33 AM

not another one plz.

ragab
03-31-2008, 01:38 AM
loooooooooooool , this is the weirdest thread I've seen in any forum during 5 years of torrents !! lol , I can't believe that this is actually happening . May be I can't understand what is going on right here but guess what , every one who's watching this thread can't believe what he is seeing , actually I'm not amazed by the request but I'm amazed by the guys who give these invites ?? are you guys awake ?? is this the right thing to do ?? lol . I'll just leave this thread cause simply no need to talk . lol . good luck

hasnainbk
03-31-2008, 01:47 AM
lol...Rumblin rejected me and picked DasFox...well some times truth speaks for itself...the better the person you are,the better results you get...I believe Rumblin saw something better.

JROQuinn
03-31-2008, 01:49 AM
without reading everything here, I just wanna say I dont think anything is wrong with wanting what & waffles. Some of the stuff I wanted either had no seeders or it wasnt available on one or the other & visa versa

DasFox
03-31-2008, 02:02 AM
why do you need both waffles and what cd ?? you seem to be more like a collector , actually this is the first time I've seen someone acting like this , I don't even know why people send you invites !! instead of listing some trackers !! you should try dealing with lower trackers , learn and then ask for more , not to get some list and ask for it !! I mean you asked for scc for movies , what cd for music , bitmetv for Tv shows , waffles to complete what isn't on what cd ?? Looool I can't believe that this is really going on . loooool

Sorry ragab for any confusion, I thought what.cd would be really great from what I'd heard, but the place is like really dead, no forum action, seeders or leechers, I even had to use Limewire to download some Zepp songs for my kid because no one was seeding them on What.cd... :(

I have been using lower trackers for years, I believe in the beginning I started out with Bitsoup, and a few others.

I'm not new to the scene, just new on FST, I'm an old school Usenet geek back in the day before P2P apps and torrents were around...

PEACE

lol...Rumblin rejected me and picked DasFox...well some times truth speaks for itself...the better the person you are,the better results you get...I believe Rumblin saw something better.

Sorry hasnainbk, hope no hard feelings. I hope next time around I might be able to help you to something nice.

Btw does anyone know how long before BitMeTV will give you invites?

PEACE

DasFox
04-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Waffles, or PtN?

THANKS guys! :)

Still looking for these two...

THANKS...

Swift
04-01-2008, 07:06 AM
you want more ? :lol:

DasFox
04-01-2008, 09:08 AM
you want more ? :lol:

What difference does it make how many a person has as long as they use the trackers, are a part of that community and do the right thing by it?

I use all my trackers, actively participate in the forums and chat and seed my butt away, I don't abuse it, I use it...

How many I haven isn't what's important it's what I do with them that is, and I do the right thing by them...

PEACE

DasFox
04-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Waffles anyone?

THANKS

DasFox
04-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Still looking for waffles, what.cd isn't doing so great...

THANKS

HighRoller99
04-04-2008, 04:32 AM
THANKS too MrIC I have SCC and THANKS also to pierrrot I have What.cd, Thanks to adissan I have TTI, and thanks to Rumblin I have BitMeTV

WOW that was way to easy !!!!

HiDef
04-04-2008, 04:47 AM

THANKS

wow, there are alot in this forum that would grateful for a what.cd account. Especially one recieved so easily. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth and value what you were able to get out of your invite thread. Many dont have it this easy

DasFox
04-06-2008, 12:17 AM

THANKS

wow, there are alot in this forum that would grateful for a what.cd account. Especially one recieved so easily. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth and value what you were able to get out of your invite thread. Many dont have it this easy

Oh I'm happy that I've been able to get all these invites so easy, I was just shocked to see so many dead torrents everywhere you look on what.cd, there is like nothing going on over there, zero leechers and seeders everywhere, that's why I'd like to get Waffles if I can, what.cd is dead... :(

PEACE

P.S. Still looking for waffles, THANKS :)

djork
04-06-2008, 12:49 AM

Oh I'm happy that I've been able to get all these invites so easy, I was just shocked to see so many dead torrents everywhere you look on what.cd, there is like nothing going on over there, zero leechers and seeders everywhere, that's why I'd like to get Waffles if I can, what.cd is dead... :(

PEACE

waffles is basically the same as what .. waffles isn't as active as you think :pinch:

Polarbear
04-06-2008, 12:55 AM
not bad. you achieved in a few days what others need months for.

a littlebit of advice for you:

-do not complain about trackers that you just joined because of somebody elses generosity (what). even if you don't like it. keep this to yourself. it makes your statment about using trackers and being a part of the community ring hollow.

- do not ask when you get invites for bitmetv hours after you joined. this gave me a totally weird impression about you.

you were quite lucky. so you should be happy with what you got for now and enjoy your sites.

bumping this thread and keep asking for waffles will make you look greedy.

nemrac
04-06-2008, 02:34 AM
PM me and I'll give you waffles.

Nemrac

Annoyed
04-06-2008, 02:41 AM

PEACE

You're going to see them at Waffles too. You gotta keep in my mind that these sites aren't where OiNK was at...yet. In my opinion, What is the better site, and is definitely not dead. Since you already have What, there is no need for Waffles. But good luck with your request though. You'll see what I mean once you get in there.

Crutavv
04-06-2008, 02:45 AM
I start bilieve that tommorow this man will get tracker in PS /FTN/ :lol: I never see request like this.... :) lucky man... congrats and will be good for your new accounts...

DasFox
04-07-2008, 09:54 AM
not bad. you achieved in a few days what others need months for.

a littlebit of advice for you:

-do not complain about trackers that you just joined because of somebody elses generosity (what). even if you don't like it. keep this to yourself. it makes your statment about using trackers and being a part of the community ring hollow.

- do not ask when you get invites for bitmetv hours after you joined. this gave me a totally weird impression about you.

you were quite lucky. so you should be happy with what you got for now and enjoy your sites.

bumping this thread and keep asking for waffles will make you look greedy.

Sorry Polarbear I wasn't complaining, I was just trying to state something was all, sorry if it looked like I was complaining. :(

I'm really grateful, and happy, FST peeps have been great! :)

PEACE

Rumblin
06-23-2008, 09:36 AM
why would you need a bitmetv invite if you have an account there under me...........oh it just pains me to see

ConkiZz
06-23-2008, 09:46 AM
He got BitMeTv so thats why.. and nice bump on quite old thread..

Enlightened
06-23-2008, 09:59 AM
NNevermind, I should have seen the date of this Post. My bad.

elboymaster
06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Did you still have newzbin invite?

Rumblin
06-23-2008, 11:34 AM
no this asshole got an invite from me and now what is asking for another one