View Full Version : [req] I Have Ratio Problem In Bitmetv

mr.xom
03-29-2008, 03:42 AM
problem solved thanks

SenorBubbz
03-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Well... congrats on getting the invite!
I hope you get the help you're seeking.
There are many generous users here who can lend you their seedbox or buffer your account for you.

SgtMajor
03-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Lesson learned, never jump in on large packs, they "might" seem to have a lot of leechers, but most if not all are only partial seeders having got what they needed they will never get the torrent to 100% and will always appear as leechers, you have to have a large buffer to begin with to enable you to get full season packs, or already have some of the files on your hard disk so you can partial seed the full torrent. I's better getting your packs from tvtorrents.com.

Seedbox won't help much unless you can upload, and you need to be first with an upload, newly released retail TV DVDRs are the best, and you have to have the files as they like them, in single ISO/IMG format.

What you have to do now is be very smart, download very popular TV eps from ScT/SCC/TL etc as xvids as soon as they appear, unrar to AVI format and jump on the torrent at BitmeTV as soon as you see it, and you need to concentrate on having as many torrents as you can seeding to BitmeTV for as long as you can, it will take some work but you will get there.

It wouldn't harm getting a windows seedbox, as you need to do a few things like unraring & creating images, but you might as well donate to get your account back in order, it will be cheaper :)

It's also worth getting into usenet and grabbing stuff from there as soon as you see something appear at BitmeTV and getting it ready to help seed as soon as you can.

HighRoller99
03-29-2008, 03:58 AM
better get out your visa

Annoyed
03-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Wow, you should have known better that. You can't go to a site like bmtv, down 45gb right off that bat, and figure everything would be ok.

Like the person above me implied, it's time for you to donate. You're in a huge hole. If you do happen to get a seedbox, then just sit there and keep refreshing the site. Jump on all the popular, small shows(100mb-400mb or so), and just let those seed. You should be able to eventually climb out of that hole, as long as the connection is fast.

Good luck.

messi30
03-29-2008, 04:09 AM
You can download of other trackers and share in bitmetv.

aysomc
03-29-2008, 04:12 AM
easiest way now would be to donate probably. never hop on packs with a lot of leechers unless they are new. this is something you should have known before anyone invited you there.

dythim
03-29-2008, 04:13 AM
It is definitely difficult to seed a BitMeTV. Good luck trying to get your ratio back up :\

predateur
03-29-2008, 04:19 AM
the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv ,

and : DONT DONATE FOR UPLOAD CREDIT !!! p2l (for something meant to be free lol)
paying a server and upload in more than 1 tracker is much better than donate to get good ratio in only 1 tracker

Gtb
03-29-2008, 05:14 AM
If you do happen to get a seedbox, then just sit there and keep refreshing the site. Jump on all the popular, small shows(100mb-400mb or so), and just let those seed.

You don't have to refresh to get what you want! That's what RSS is for :)

A good setup in RSS can give a nice and big buffer (or a help to get out of the hole)

the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv

30 GB in 4-5 hours in bitmetv? No way! Even if you have the best box, the only way to get these GBs is to be the uploader (and i still doubt if you will succeed)

and : DONT DONATE FOR UPLOAD CREDIT !!! p2l (for something meant to be free lol)
paying a server and upload in more than 1 tracker is much better than donate to get good ratio in only 1 tracker

Maybe in the rest of his trackers, he manages the ratio to be 1:1 or better. He didn't come for help for his TL account ;)

Anyway, good luck!

predateur
03-29-2008, 05:53 AM
30 GB in 4-5 hours in bitmetv? No way! Even if you have the best box, the only way to get these GBs is to be the uploader (and i still doubt if you will succeed)

i get ratio 8 in 350mo episodes and ~4 in 1Go episodes
also getting stuff from other trackers help much ;)

1000possibleclaws
03-29-2008, 05:53 AM
the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv ,

except maybe he doesnt have all the time in the world like you do to wait and download all the popular torrents as soon as they get released. maybe he has a life outside of torrenting and paying to save his account would be a better use of his time. on the other hand maybe not, he hasn't replied either way yet

predateur
03-29-2008, 06:00 AM

except maybe he doesnt have all the time in the world like you do to wait and download all the popular torrents as soon as they get released. maybe he has a life outside of torrenting and paying to save his account would be a better use of his time. on the other hand maybe not, he hasn't replied either way yet

i have a real life too, and i pass about 2-3 hours/day in torrenting ;)
but if someone want realy his account , he can sacrifie some hours to buffer his account, it dont take longer than 2hours and all episodes are released, and than let it seed and back to your life ;) , 3 or 4 times and after that he no more need to do it again

pay to leech will be never good idea, its just stupide , if you wanna pay to download , better go with newsgroup (no ratio , no ban, no seed, nothing :P )

1000possibleclaws
03-29-2008, 06:01 AM
in his case it would be to pay to save his account from possibly being banned. anyways this isn't helping the OP so I won't argue with you

singing_sol
03-29-2008, 07:02 AM
hey u can download from other trackers and share with bit me that would be easier for u rather than banging ur head

ZurdO
03-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Hope To find Some Help Here My Friend
U Really Deserve it

AugustoP
03-29-2008, 07:15 AM
i have a real life too, and i pass about 2-3 hours/day in torrenting ;)
)
Wtf is torrenting?

amade
03-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Who's right? Is there anybody who experienced such a fast upload rate (6~7GB/hour) at BitmeTV?

the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv

Polarbear
03-29-2008, 08:32 AM
hi every body

i take invite from my freind few days ago
i try to make some buffer so i download packs with larfe number of leechers but no one upload from me , even witth my high uplading speed
so i download 45gb but uploading only 6 gb
i have warned for low ratio but i dont know what to do
its reeally hard to seed on bitmetv

so if any one can help me with seed box and can help me in bitmetv or have ideas to improve ratio plz really i need somw help

i Fulfilled alot of req here ( you can check my post hestory )
and this my first req so make some help for me

We also can't stress how important it is for NEW members to read the Announcement section of the forums and the Tutorials section, amongst other sections before they start downloading themselves into a black hole they cannot get out of.

II: Thou Shalt Beware of Season/Series Packs

I know, you actually do love The Love Boat. Or Knightrider. Or X-Files. Or any of the THOUSANDS of other torrents here, many of which are huge. And you see ALL THOSE LEECHES - of course it's safe and you'll get lots of upload, right? WRONG! In fact, this is such a huge mistake, made so often, it is nearly as important as Commandment 1! You see, one of the techniques a lot of people use to build credit here is to just download part of a large torrent (as little as one show at a time). The problem is, these “partial” seeders appear as leeches, but they're not actually leeching anything. In general, if you see any torrent that's more than a day or two old with double-digit leeches, it's almost certainly this "partial seeding" that is happening. Don't get sucked into this trap: you'll download too much data, too soon (again, see Commandment #1), and you won't be able to seed back hardly anything. So, just stay away from these until you're more comfortable with the site, and have some ratio built up. When you're ready to tackle these, get informed and start cautiously:

it may sound hard but you made the typical beginner mistake.

next time you join a tracker, take your time. read the rules, the tutorials and the announcements very carefully before you donwload anything.

reading before downloading can save your account on every tracker.

of course that doesn't help you now that you are caught in the trap.

if you are a muppet, you are only allowed to seed two(!) torrents. my advice would be to donate some money to save your account.

then spend some time to read the forums, the rules and the faqs. bitmetv has one of the best and well described help and tutorials on almost every topic.

pay special attention to the 10 COMMANDMENTS. they are essential for every new member.

if you can't understand everything, use an online dictionary. this way you will improve your english as a nice side effect.

after you read and understood everything follow their advice and the ones that people gave you here.

you will see that it's not hard to keep your ratio, you just have to be smart.

good luck.

edit: allow me one remark. it would also help you to move your butt out of the invite section once in a while. you can actually learn a lot on fst if you visit and post outside of this section. the only thing you learn about trackers here is their trading value. better learn in the bittorrent section than ask for seedboxes in the invite section ;) topics seeking help or advice also stay alive longer there. this topic will drown in just a few hours i'm afraid.

(I)
03-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Maybe in the rest of his trackers, he manages the ratio to be 1:1 or better. He didn't come for help for his TL account ;)

Totally right Gtb, he only asked for seed box for his bitmetv, & also I knew that he needs some help in ScT. So pleeeaaaaaase any one want to help, just take care and be sure that you help the man who deserve it

PRINCE
03-29-2008, 10:38 AM
dont use any seed boxs in this tracker
you will lose ur account soon
i saw many members here have this problem
so as ppl say
download from other trackers and make uploud in bitmetv
that good 4 you
hope ur problem solved soon:)

Sanka113
03-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah, your gonna have to donate man to dig yourself out of the whole. With a good seedbox, you can digg yourself out of the hole by using rss for the most popular shows. I really wish trackers had something to show you how many true leechers are versus partial leechers.

(I)
03-29-2008, 11:12 AM
so as ppl say
that good 4 you

Why?
I bet most of them are cheaters
If you really use seedbox, jus inform the staff & take screen shoots

PRINCE
03-29-2008, 11:23 AM
so as ppl say
that good 4 you

Why?

i agree with you may be cheaters
but this problem happend to my friend here
he have seedbox (uesd it by my self in many trackers)
and he made good uploud in his account
after few times he got ban ( he sent proof to staff )
but no way

Swift
03-29-2008, 12:25 PM
you got to tell the staff first that you use a seedbox ! and after that you can use it , i don`t think all the users in bitmetv can manage a good ratio without a seedbox because there are many torrents with few leechers

PRINCE
03-29-2008, 12:48 PM
you got to tell the staff first that you use a seedbox ! and after that you can use it , i don`t think all the users in bitmetv can manage a good ratio without a seedbox because there are many torrents with few leechers
yes mate
i agree with you
may be must tell staff frist before using seed box
i using my home connection and every thing fine now
but iam afried from using seedbox in bitmetv

(I)
03-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Why?

i agree with you may be cheaters
but this problem happend to my friend here
he have seedbox (uesd it by my self in many trackers)
and he made good uploud in his account
after few times he got ban ( he sent proof to staff )
but no way

Too sad

7th
03-29-2008, 01:40 PM
well, if you didn't donate yet, you better do so soon, before you get banned from there.

Second, inside bitmetv, go for Forum > Tutorials > Ratio fix for new members and read it.

You said you have a good upload speedy so you could try downloading new files that you know people will get (like Lost, heroes or whatever) and start downloading it until you have 20 to 30mb downloaded and then stop downloading and what your ratio going up...

Doing so I managed to download like 25mb to upload about almost 400mb. But man, I'm sure you have an upload speedy much better than mine...

but DONATE! =\

hangemhigh
03-29-2008, 01:59 PM
omg...whole pacs? What were you thinking?

GuitarLegend
03-29-2008, 02:22 PM
hope you'll make soon ratio >1...try harder

eden297
03-29-2008, 02:26 PM
even with seedbox its hard...

good luck m8

munaaf
03-29-2008, 02:35 PM
good luck mate i dont have a seedbox tho.

grimms
03-29-2008, 02:53 PM
hi every body

i take invite from my freind few days ago
i try to make some buffer so i download packs with larfe number of leechers but no one upload from me , even witth my high uplading speed
so i download 45gb but uploading only 6 gb
i have warned for low ratio but i dont know what to do
its reeally hard to seed on bitmetv

so if any one can help me with seed box and can help me in bitmetv or have ideas to improve ratio plz really i need somw help

i Fulfilled alot of req here ( you can check my post hestory )
and this my first req so make some help for me

Can you say bye bye Kansas?

sanjana
03-30-2008, 07:13 AM
It is very hard to seedback in Bitmetv.. Because I am stuggling to seedback for initial 5GB... without any upload...:(