PDA

View Full Version : thanks fst "trading isn't the way"

gonna
03-29-2008, 07:48 PM
really u showed me i am wrong i tired some times during my time here to trade invites and i didn't trade i couldn't but i got every thing from very good ppl here ... so first if u gonna trade don't break the rules no accounts no bcg or sct or bitmetv ....they r the best community ever ...just try to make friends and ppl will help u thanks fst very mush for being helpful u proved trading isn't the way .........

class
03-29-2008, 07:57 PM
i 150% agrree with you :)

Enlightened
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Should be moved to the BT section......

Enlightened
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Should be moved to the BT section......

Swift
03-29-2008, 08:15 PM
glad you came to the good side :P

gonna
03-29-2008, 08:19 PM
there is not bad side or good side some ppl just didn't get it like i did that's all .... just like what happened to me finally they will find them selves in this side

markupmaster
03-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Good Choice!

:)

vinod242
03-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Good choice my dear friend u have turned away from the darkside, although i truly appreciate this but i am afraid this was not the right place to post this thread.

vinod242
03-29-2008, 08:26 PM
sorry double post

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
This is boring... Why don't you post that in your signature in spite of open a thread?

jasperr
03-29-2008, 08:59 PM
This is boring... Why don't you post that in your signature in spite of open a thread?

perhaps he wanted to give people like yourself something to complain about... :frusty:

on the other side of this... its good to hear that some people can learn the true meaning of sharing is caring..... ;)

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 09:12 PM

perhaps he wanted to give people like yourself something to complain about... :frusty:

on the other side of this... its good to hear that some people can learn the true meaning of sharing is caring..... ;)

So the fact that some users being traders have a directly relation with sharing?

Like... trader = selfish & Non-Trader = Sharer

That's your point?

Polarbear
03-29-2008, 09:14 PM
bitmetv ....they r the best community ever ...

Please remove my name from the list.

Because of arseholes like The Gladiator (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563) I will no longer be doing any support and will be ignoring all PMs seeking support.

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563)

why don't you post in your sig: "i'm the reason that fst members get no bitmetv support anymore!"

@op: good choice!

jasperr
03-29-2008, 09:19 PM

So the fact that some users being traders have a directly relation with sharing?

Like... trader = selfish & Non-Trader = Sharer

That's your point?

no actually my point was to say that, you get what you give and give what you get...

@Polarbear ....... :hooray:

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 09:24 PM

Please remove my name from the list.

Because of arseholes like The Gladiator (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563) I will no longer be doing any support and will be ignoring all PMs seeking support.

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563)

why don't you post in your sig: "i'm the reason that fst members get no bitmetv support anymore!"

Am i? I'm so sorry for that... But well someone told me... "Why don't you go to the irc?" And he was right, if you have any doubt, just go there.

You don't need his support and well support like that, i pass.

PS: Sorry for the off topic

John1988
03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
its really good to see like people understand their mistakes and fix them
good choice m8 :)

EGYPT
03-29-2008, 09:50 PM
i hope u could repay for other member here

as u get plz give

PRINCE
03-29-2008, 09:56 PM
perfect choose :thumbsup:
sure you will get friends alot here
GL mate

gonna
03-29-2008, 10:03 PM
thanks for support...i will try to repay for fst one day....

pro267
03-29-2008, 10:47 PM

Am i? I'm so sorry for that... But well someone told me... "Why don't you go to the irc?" And he was right, if you have any doubt, just go there.

I did go to their IRC, several times, and I assure you if you are polite they will be polite as well. The problem is not with BMTV staff, it's with people like you that are ruining it for everyone else, driving comm reps and other reputable members such as rvt from here. The real tragedy here is that you and people like yourself don't even realize the damage you're causing.

@OP: glad you've seen the light! :)

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 11:00 PM

I did go to their IRC, several times, and I assure you if you are polite they will be polite as well. The problem is not with BMTV staff, it's with people like you that are ruining it for everyone else, driving comm reps and other reputable members such as rvt from here. The real tragedy here is that you and people like yourself don't even realize the damage you're causing.

@OP: glad you've seen the light! :)

Did you saw my thread about BitMeTV? If yes, i can accept your opinion, if no just go there and read what happened.

They were assholes when they disabled my acc, just because i tried to help someone? Well then i said that i used a proxy to access the site, that's a reason for a disable, because it's agains their rules but the way i got disabled wasn't fair.

Polarbear
03-29-2008, 11:09 PM
They were assholes

you see, this shows your character. what do you expect? you are an account dealer. you deserve to be banned on every site without further discussions.

bitmetv wasn't the first site who banned you and it won't be the last.

happy trading! :lol:

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 11:12 PM
They were assholes

you see, this shows your character. what do you expect? you are an account dealer. you deserve to be banned on any site without further discussions.

bitmetv wasn't the first site who banned you and i won't be the last.

happy trading! :lol:

Yeah it wasn't, trade is this and i'm happy anyaway because i can get whatever i want, so ces't la vie :)

K 2
03-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Did you saw my thread about BitMeTV? If yes, i can accept your opinion, if no just go there and read what happened.

They were assholes when they disabled my acc, just because i tried to help someone? Well then i said that i used a proxy to access the site, that's a reason for a disable, because it's agains their rules but the way i got disabled wasn't fair.

And what was the reason they disabled you from bitme a couple of days after i invited you? :angry:

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 11:16 PM

And what was the reason they disabled you from bitme a couple of days after i invited you? :angry:

Again? PM krunk, i already told you. I already said to you what i should if you want to know more, pm him.

puckface
03-29-2008, 11:16 PM
yay

K 2
03-29-2008, 11:18 PM

Again? PM krunk, i already told you. I already said to you what i should if you want to know more, pm him.
Yes AGAIN!!!, beucase of you I won't get any invites ever

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Yes AGAIN!!!, beucase of you I won't get any invites ever

Is all because of me, rvt is gone because of me, your case is because of me... I'm really bad ;)

kampuz
03-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Good way man...

Cabalo
03-30-2008, 06:50 AM
quite true indeed

it won't help me or any other users grant you more sympathy than before. u are still one in the crowd and this thread won't help you, as i suspect of hidden agendas when these kind of "i'm now a nice guy, everyone please like me" threads show up at the forum. (aka getting invites easily).

sorry for being so straightforward to you, this is my opinion about this.

pone44
03-30-2008, 06:59 AM
that sucks. That is why i give invites to close buddies only! trading-GA's- It affects others in a negative way! Down with trading! peroid...:angry:
Never have or will trade a invite-anything so i do not care what anyone thinks on me!lol
plus the bullsh*t giveaways that are fixed for rep?
what is going on?

jasperr
03-30-2008, 11:06 AM
it won't help me or any other users grant you more sympathy than before. u are still one in the crowd and this thread won't help you, as i suspect of hidden agendas when these kind of "i'm now a nice guy, everyone please like me" threads show up at the forum. (aka getting invites easily).

sorry for being so straightforward to you, this is my opinion about this.

can't argue with that logic... although its good to see someone realising this.. but can't help but have that little bit of doubt on whether or not theres a strategy behind it.. its not like we havn't seen this before....

but i'm still giving you 2 thumbs up m8!!!....