PDA

View Full Version : all enter pls.

AvRiL LaViGnE
03-30-2008, 02:44 AM
hiii girls and guys ...... are there any girls can help me to get an invite for bitmetv cuz i am addict with tv prog. or helpful guys can help me pls. :)

messi30
03-30-2008, 04:25 AM
Good Luck, you need a good seedbox o a fast ISP for upload in BITMETV.

Rumblin
03-30-2008, 04:34 AM
lol @ request

SAM
03-30-2008, 04:48 AM
it depends on how much cooperative you are ;)

Sanka113
03-30-2008, 05:41 AM
No offense OP, but i really think FST should limit request from being made until you've been active enough to even be considered for a higher level request. Without this limit noobs are just gonna get their hopes up for nothing, until they learn the ways at FST.

messi30
03-30-2008, 07:02 AM
No offense OP, but i really think FST should limit request from being made until you've been active enough to even be considered for a higher level request. Without this limit noobs are just gonna get their hopes up for nothing, until they learn the ways at FST.

Yes, i think that is the way right.

Gothicraider
03-30-2008, 07:10 AM

How do you define activity saying Good luck in threads .. i have very few posting but I myself know my mail box is always full and i always pick up guys deserving without letting anyone know about that .. but in general i am inactive .. so how are u gonna define this??

Cabalo
03-30-2008, 07:22 AM
hiii girls and guys ...... are there any girls can help me to get an invite for bitmetv cuz i am addict with tv prog. or helpful guys can help me pls. :)
if u say u are a girl it will be easier to get an invite.
there will always be an e-wanker that thinks he can increase his chances of getting e-sex if he e-invites u.

CHARSi
03-30-2008, 08:49 AM
there will always be an e-wanker that thinks he can increase his chances of getting e-sex if he e-invites u.+1 :lol:

Cruel
03-30-2008, 08:54 AM
there will always be an e-wanker that thinks he can increase his chances of getting e-sex if he e-invites u.
Trades nudes for invites :whistling

P0WerSeeD
03-30-2008, 08:57 AM
i am looking for bitmetv for over one year and i cant get it because i am a boy not girl :lol:

thats the nature of life

Disme
03-30-2008, 09:47 AM

Maybe right but I don't think he, or members with his posting/activity history have much chance of getting this kind of invites.

:fst:

Polarbear
03-30-2008, 10:25 AM

the funny thing is, the "i'm a girl" method really works. i've seen it at least a dozen times even with the highest trackers.

he has better chances to get the invite with this than some people who have been here for a year, did 37 giveaways and have a high post counts.

sad, but true.

the bittorrent scene is full of lonely little boys.

if they see "girl" they switch off their brain.

mr.xom
03-30-2008, 10:38 AM

the funny thing is, the "i'm a girl" method really works. i've seen it at least a dozen times even with the highest trackers.

he has better chances to get the invite with this than some people who have been here for a year, did 37 giveaways and have a high post counts.

sad, but true.

the bittorrent scene is full of lonely little boys.

if they see "girl" they switch off their brain.
+1 the best comment
So everyone must say "iam a gairl i need FTN " lol

Dark Archon
03-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I like Avril as well, you been to her concerts? :D, sorry for the offtopic but I don't have invites

AvRiL LaViGnE
03-30-2008, 01:38 PM
merciii for replies but i am only try to get one

vinod242
03-30-2008, 01:56 PM
merciii for replies but i am only try to get one

U can definitely get one cos there are a lot of people who look out for each other, but u may have to stay active here and try ur luck when the GAs are announced, even i started out last week i now have accounts in some of the most sought after trackers.
Bottom line: Stay active and ask people for help, ur request is bound to get noticed. And congrats if u managed to find the invite to BMTV

monk3y
03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Cruel, your signature is just so damn cruel.

C-mos
03-30-2008, 02:27 PM
i am looking for bitmetv for over one year and i cant get it because i am a boy not girl :lol:

thats the nature of life

u must be a shemale to get in BMTV :O:O

AvRiL LaViGnE
03-30-2008, 06:32 PM
any one can give me one

Swift
03-30-2008, 06:37 PM
no way !

sokrates
03-30-2008, 07:50 PM

that would be an unnecassary restriction..
being active on fst doesnt result in being educated as a good member :P
and i think its also nice that some new users dont give a shit about the level of a tracker^^
btw you dont need a fast connection or a dedicated server to survive bmtv..
you just have to use your brain a little ;)

7th
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM

Yes, i think that is the way right.

sorry for bringing it up again but please, stop this! I'm not very active here, my status is really poor but I'm not a "totally" newbie too :P

about the request? I don't like the post title and that little cute smile looks suspicious to me =\

puckface
03-30-2008, 09:04 PM
holy shit, thats some funny stuff.

Cruel
03-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Cruel, your signature is just so damn cruel.No, it's not I'm a really nice person deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside :(

pone44
03-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Thats cute .lol
trading might not be the way with this 1;)
I have no invites.

Trades nudes for invites :whistling