PDA

View Full Version : users report

panaeolus
03-30-2008, 12:33 PM
i think is the right section

i win 2 acounts,in swebits and dvdclub

and iv seed almost 10 gb

after that when i try to relogin says acount disabled!!!

i cahnge my email and pass,so anyone else got those problems with acounts that users give?

or whats the really problem

thanks

dunson
03-30-2008, 12:53 PM
:lol:

I know TDC bans traded accounts, so that's gone. Most trackers do this though, so next time, hope for an invite and not an account.

znik
03-30-2008, 12:54 PM
the "really" problem is that you are a member here for almost a year and still haven't learned that accounts are personal and you shouldn't accept one even if an idiot gives them away to you.

panaeolus
03-30-2008, 12:58 PM
so why admins herel leave ppl giveaway accounts?

:frusty::frusty:

just curius

"im not mad about the situation,i didnt really understand the policy"

account giveaway is bad account giveaway posts are perfect"

Swift
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM
bt rep points

dunson
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Because they don't want the account and they get to keep the rep points you gave them, which they hope will convert to better trackers for themselves.

panaeolus
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM
intresting.....so its so obvius !!!!!

thanks u all and sorry for the question

znik
03-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Rep points mean nothing or even have negative effect to you because that means you are an active trader, or someone who gives away carelessly and put your trackers into risk.
I am sure most people haven't learned that either yet.

As for the admins here, I am sure you don't expect them to put some brain into every moron here. If they did, this kindergarten section would be almost deserted and that's not what they really want.

You are free to do whatever you want and learn the hard way.

dunson
03-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Rep points mean nothing or even have negative effect to you because that means you are an active trader, or someone who gives away carelessly and put your trackers into risk.
I am sure most people haven't learned that either yet.

As for the admins here, I am sure you don't expect them to put some brain into every moron here. If they did, this section would be almost deserted and that's not what they really want.

You are free to do whatever you want and learn the hard way.

You're right about rep points meaning that, but it seems as though from the trader's perspective, more rep points = more chance of being trusted by other traders and account-givers.

panaeolus
03-30-2008, 01:38 PM
znik ure absolutly right and true

:D

znik
03-30-2008, 01:54 PM
dunson we don't have to comply with the stupid rules of every moron just to win a free invite.
If they want to giveaway invites to people with a lot of rep points or to every assclown that will show them a naked picture, I am sorry not about them but about the others who accept their rules and participate in their stupid giveaways.

As far as the traders concerned, believe me I have seen numerous people bitch and crying here about been scammed by members with dozens of rep points who used them to lure their victims to go first in their trades.

messi30
03-30-2008, 02:40 PM
If you acc change of range ip and password or email thats=disabled.

You can try in IRC but its very hard get re-enabled acc.

dunson
03-30-2008, 03:00 PM
dunson we don't have to comply with the stupid rules of every moron just to win a free invite.
If they want to giveaway invites to people with a lot of rep points or to every assclown that will show them a naked picture, I am sorry not about them but about the others who accept their rules and participate in their stupid giveaways.

As far as the traders concerned, believe me I have seen numerous people bitch and crying here about been scammed by members with dozens of rep points who used them to lure their victims to go first in their trades.

This has nothing to do with strict adherence to giveaway rules. The people who post such threads often want an invite and usually get them whether they are required or not.