PDA

View Full Version : Help with 'Middleman Request' section

HDR
03-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Well, i've read the both description:

Start a thread here to request a Middleman for a trade. Only you and Staff can view your thread(s).and the Middleman Request Posting Guidelines**READ FIRST**.

However i don't understand at all for what is that section.

From what i've understand my questions are:
Is that section to request invites?
In the Guidelines there's:

Both the members MUST create a thread.
They MUST include the following details

Link to the other members's profile. Do not just give us a name!
Email address if you're expecting an invite OR
Login/Pass

I didn't understand anything of this, lolol.:shutup:
Thanks a lot in advance.

+1 Rep for who explain this n00b (me) this situation.

PS: I've created the thread in this section because the new users can't even access the sections so will be useless there since they can't help me.

Aether
03-30-2008, 03:35 PM
It is for when you are making a trade for high level accounts and want to protect against being scammed. Both members of the trade send the invite/account to a third person, a "middleman". Only when the middleman recieves both invites/accounts does he forward the information to both of the original traders. This ensures everyone gets their end of the trade.

HDR
03-30-2008, 03:40 PM
It is for when you are making a trade for high level accounts and want to protect against being scammed. Both members of the trade send the invite/account to a third person, a "middleman". Only when the middleman recieves both invites/accounts does he forward the information to both of the original traders. This ensures everyone gets their end of the trade.

Ohhh, now i understand. Thank you so much! And a great idea, for sure!:yup::yup:

:fst::fst: