PDA

View Full Version : TT user help!

Ali-g
03-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi to all first.
Been a lot not entered here but Ive been busy in real life :P

Ok here is the problem -> I got 3 weeks without signing in and/or downloading anything at TT... I go back to the site i try to sign in Username or Pass incorrect, I then try the password recovery form --- It says "email not found in database" Can anyone help plz, its almost the only tracker i really care about (with a couple of others) Thnx

Loloq
03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Account delete,nothing DL, automatic disabled account nothing DL,

SgtMajor
03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Log into their forums with your original nick & pass. If you can't do that, then you are fooked.

tenis69
03-30-2008, 07:12 PM
I think its bad for you coz your account is disable, so i think you have just one thing to do. Go to Irc and try recover this.

Ali-g
03-30-2008, 07:16 PM
But it hasnt been that much since i last used it and yes I CAN log in to their forums? Anyother guess of what should I do (If it was acc. delete or disable it should have said something like that not User/Pass not correct right?)
Oh by the way tribute to SgtMajor I-()-I lol

Edit: And how do I get to their IRC by the way? They wont let chat any no-member

SCR
03-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Try the irc channel or try to PM PSB he`s a great guy :http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psb-201627

Ali-g
03-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Thank u but does anybody actually know their IRC...?

Edit: Ok thanx to SCR for help

messi30
03-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Try the irc channel or try to PM PSB he`s a great guy :http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psb-201627

They have the best staff that I know are very friendly.

tutipute
03-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Give it your best shot at T*****T******.Help!

As other people have already mentioned, unlike many other trackers the admins/moderators at TT are just great people!!! :)

ceasar
03-31-2008, 05:56 AM
Log into their forums with your original nick & pass. If you can't do that, then you are fooked.
It shouldn't be a problem - forums have different database from tracker, at least for old members :)

But if you not in tracker DB, mate, it means that "3 weeks" were more than 42 days :naughty: (don't wanna think that someone "stole" your account..)

Here's some info from the forums you might find useful:

Account Deleted

If for any reason your account has been deleted (eg been banned, or not used your account for 42 days), then there is only one option open to you!
That is to plead your case with admin, and it would be pointless to start a thread asking in the main forum as the general forum user and Mods cannot help you so therefore it will only be locked and referred back to this sticky!

You may have to be prepard to donate to the site to get back in, so if you do then let zdrux know.

+

Accounts Hacked/Stolen

Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this or you are well known to staff).

So, you need email confirmation and talk to zdrux on forums about your case, some donation will help to solve it :)
Good luck!

Ali-g
03-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Well thanx to everybody... Ill c wut I can do.
U know it isnt like TT is the only tracker for music but i was kind of affectioned to it (and not by its rarity who the hell cares about it) But i jst think it has been less then 42 days... Maybe Im wrong though.
Ill c wut I can do, after all we're all into it: In Trance we Trust : D

eatpepsi
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM
3 weeks is too less for the account to be deleted by inactivity... Most certainly its been hacked...

deuxdoom
03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
oh T_T re-joining ! the site ! or request TTStaff !