PDA

View Full Version : Warning; April Fools

JA
03-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Just to let you know, today (for me) tomorrow, yesterday, is April fools.

I'm sure a few phewbs will have a crack at some lame humour and raise the hopes of some other phewb who has his dreams of getting wheelmods or rabbit fulfilled only later to realise it was a lame joke.

Oh p.s beware of the utterly retarded phweb Zaa730 or w.e; hes bound to crack another shit thread from his ass.

kthxsbai according to the phewb SenorBubbz.

chachinator
03-31-2008, 09:48 PM
LOL, I agree. I'm probably going to hide from the internet tommorow. It's very annoying to see obvious or stupid tricks.

chamaeleo
03-31-2008, 09:58 PM
thanks for spoiling my FTN giveaway..
:D
when does april 1st start anyway, today tomorrow or yesterday? and when does it end?

markupmaster
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
These jokes really do get old...

:(

WarrenBuffet
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Don't listen to the OP. Everything u see on the internetz is reel 25/8

*Oh that interesting, I usually don't read your posts more than 1/4 of the way, but I just noticed I had the honor, (not honour u English fools) of being an honorable mention.

chamaeleo
03-31-2008, 10:03 PM
These jokes really do get old...

:(

about a year old? I don't mind :lol:

SenorBubbz
03-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Don't listen to the OP. Everything u see on the internetz is reel 25/8

*Oh that interesting, I usually don't read your posts more than 1/4 of the way, but I just noticed I had the honor, (not honour u English fools) of being an honorable mention.

lol, I got a good laugh at the English fools part :lol::lol:

I hate arguing with English people about the spelling of "honor" and "armor" and other words spelled differently in each country (US and UK).

P.S. And it's "kthxbai," not "k thanks bai."

markupmaster
03-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Already one!

:P