View Full Version : Giveaway for a meaning of something

hasnainbk
04-01-2008, 12:41 AM
a little giveaway:
1 x RevTT
1 x TTi
1 x SCC
1 x CO
Just pour your heart out,and explain what you want and why you want.I know its not much but I hope it would help someone.[/SIZE]

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Nicely said hasnainbk.
I don't need anything,just wanted to show some respect to some one who seems to understand what file sharing is all about.:)

djork
04-01-2008, 02:04 AM
nicely said mate .. let's hope no flame war here eh? i'm smellin one anyways ..

and of course .. good giveaway

panaeolus
04-01-2008, 02:05 AM
omg omg

its fantastic man

i wanna get in in revtt so much,i love to seed and be active to help

:D,so im glad if i have ur invite

thank u in advance :01:

well im new in torrents but i try my best to became soon an uploader

:yup:well thanks for ,nice post ,and i think deserve many ratings

keep it up

minaelsafah
04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
can i have scc plz?
i want it because i haven't good tracker like scc and i need it.
thanks

YAVAWAYA
04-01-2008, 02:17 AM
First of all, thank you for this Great lesson that most of the
people don't know about and some don't want to know, it is
just Because of their "Position" in the forum. Nice Give Away.
If you don't Mind, I'd like to have SCC Invite, I was looking
for this tracker along time ago, just because it has great
speed in seeding files and you can find all what you want.
who knows!! Whether I'm the winner or not, Good Luck to All.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6660/ttiwn3.png
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3762/bsuc6.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/252458866.png

sdelsole
04-01-2008, 02:20 AM
I really agree with what you said. I don't know of the senior members here who are acting this way, but we should all remember that we all started as noobs and so we should remember what its like. I appreciate what you've said and would like to thank you for offering these invites.

I would really appreciate a what.cd invite! I love music and its one of the best out there.

Thanks so much.

Aether
04-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Beautifully spoken :)
Nice Giveaway as always too!

Gothicraider
04-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi can i ask for revtt invite please. I am a good user on all of my sites. If you want i can send you my profile link. I am a university student and cool site like revtt and tl is always good as u never have to think much in making ratios and apart from that they provide pretty much everything.

TIA

dmanjohn
04-01-2008, 02:39 AM
I would really like a chance for the What.cd invite because I've been looking to get into a top music tracker like what and waffles for awhile now but with no luck as of yet. I just really need a tracker dedicated to music and I think I could get great use out of what.cd so please consider me for the invite :)

ch14637
04-01-2008, 02:44 AM
Nice giveaway. :)

SAM
04-01-2008, 03:15 AM
nice words and many here really help others but it's hard to earn trust.

take5
04-01-2008, 04:39 AM
Nice giveaway,
I'm applying for thw what.cd invite cause I'm looking forward to get into a good music tracker.
I'm looking for something more than 0day music so if the invite is available I'm really intersting
Thanks anyway for the great offer

amade
04-01-2008, 06:10 AM
I totally agree with hasnainbk. Some n00bs are so ignorant of the rules here and therefore may look arrogant or something even when they ask for invites, etc. However, he/she might not know that it's against the rule or simply didn't know the level hierarchy. We all need to be more respectful to each other... We come here to share with and help, not to criticize or to see someone criticizing other(s).

hasnainbk
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM
nice words and many here really help others but it's hard to earn trust.
yup trust is the key.

singing_sol
04-01-2008, 08:37 AM
can i have CO please

theresthatguy
04-01-2008, 09:15 AM
I would really appreciate a SCC invite. I have not had the privilege of a good tracker since I lost my internet/TL account for inactivity and only recently got my internet back. I don't like to ask for invites cause it makes me feel selfish, but I don't really have any other option. I like the fact that you're just helping other ppl out whether I get an invite or not.

panaeolus
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
well hasnainbk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/hasnainbk-113117) u seem to be

open mind person ur signature says a lot of thinks

just hope ppl here became less selfish an take care the small

ones i respect all until someone gave me a reason to doupt it

keep up the nice post

hasnainbk
04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
can i have CO please
PM me your email for CO.

DasFox
04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
lol...Rumblin rejected me and picked DasFox...well some times truth speaks for itself...the better the person you are,the better results you get...I believe Rumblin saw something better.

Your reply is double edged, look at it from someone else's standpoint, it seems to imply superiority as well as compliments, but with these types of undertones it can also be looked up as sarcasitic and belittling.

So then can you please explain to me why you came on my post that I was asking invites for and laughed at me, and made me feel belittled there?

Because you certainly made me feel small at that moment. Even if your LOL wasn't meant to do harm it made me feel bad.:(

So let's all please live up to our words and watch what we say to others... :)

PEACE

P.S. Your forgiven by the way, hehe... ;)

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/TorrentMonkey/Hugs.jpg

pr1nz3
04-01-2008, 07:23 PM
well said man.....can i have scc ??

hasnainbk
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
I am sorry DasFox if you got it wrong.It was just a way of talking and nothing else.If by any chance I hurt you,Plz I apologize.

DasFox
04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I am sorry DasFox if you got it wrong.It was just a way of talking and nothing else.If by any chance I hurt you,Plz I apologize.

No worries, I only said what I did, because sometimes you can't really tell when people type something what they mean, that's why I said it looks like something, of course I didn't mean to imply it really was.

I'm sorry you didn't get the invite, but if someone gave me something I know you're going to get it too...

PEACE

P.S. hasnainbk check out my new sig edit below... Please let me know when you get BitMeTV so I can remove it. ;)

hasnainbk
04-01-2008, 08:12 PM
ok
thanx for your support DasFox.

Blistered
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Here here, a very nice post. This is an attitude that is present not just on FST, and not just on forums... it's a thing that many humans end up doing in their groups once they have perceived seniority. Always good for people to stop and think about this sort of negative atmosphere so, as I said, this is a very nice post.

L x

hasnainbk
04-02-2008, 12:26 AM
I couldn't agree more Blistered.

imranarif
04-02-2008, 12:51 AM
i want scc why .........cuz
it is one of the fastest 0day tracker .... got lots of collection and the speciality is speed....... thats all what i can say now ..... rest i can say after looking in it ..............:)

hasnainbk
04-02-2008, 04:18 AM
okay i am going to giveaway two SCC invites now...one to fafa7 and the other to imranarif...Guys check your PM.