PDA

View Full Version : A request..

rocky1234
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
I would like to request a SCL (Clover) invite for free if possible. I've heard it's a nice community.

I dont want it only because it has some good packs or so because some other sites like scc & TL have that stuff. Though if there is smthing different would love to download that.

My reason being the community..wanna join if it's really good.

Love to be here & would love to be there..

If someone thinks I would be good there, pm me for the same..

houssam
04-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Good luck

rocky1234
04-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks buddy..

divak911
04-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Good luck :)

bgh520
04-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Good luck :)

HDR
04-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Good luck dude! You have 90 rep points which means you have contributed and helped others...

If you deserve it then someone from the staff will give you an invite. :)

"You don't look for it, it looks for you" :happy:

saqib
04-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Good luck dude! You have 90 rep points which means you have contributed and helped others...

:noes:

as i have told u yesterday , staff of any nice tracker dont like contribution
u r reffering to :frusty: , and specially when a guy used to b a trader.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-swedvdr-invi-needed-183123#post1989895

although it is old , but its the fact ,

Nothing much to offer than bwtorrents, aussietorrents..05-14-07, 08:13 PM SweDVDR invi needed.

quoting it in case u go and edit that,,, :)

HDR
04-01-2008, 12:59 PM
:noes:

as i have told u yesterday , staff of any nice tracker dont like contribution
u r reffering to :frusty: , and specially when a guy used to b a trader.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-swedvdr-invi-needed-183123#post1989895

although it is old , but its the fact ,

Nothing much to offer than bwtorrents, aussietorrents..05-14-07, 08:13 PM SweDVDR invi needed.quoting it in case u go and edit that,,, :) (That quote is not from me, so be careful about what you say because i hate people which flame others to get invites)

Aha. thats why i've said:

I didn't check if he's a trader or not, i only check user profiles when i need to contact them or to check if i should give away my invites to them when they posts and my GA threads.

And again he will only get it if he deserves. Oh, and if a tracker don't need contribution why should they need new members? Simply they close the regs and invites for ever. Then if it's not for contribute is for what? Let me guess, cheat, trade, hack etc. Yeah i see your point.:rolleyes:

Actually seems to be you who don't understand what i write, because i understand you perfectly.

:shifty:Fail.

rocky1234
04-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Please don't fight people..I'm just looking for an invite & leave it to the other person to decide.

Though I never traded and it was a long time ago post.

For saqib,

who says that u never traded...

ur post : -

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bh-fb-tt-sct-elektronik-pisexy-trade-274609/page6#post2704382

need revtt
pm me