PDA

View Full Version : do fst admins give our ip?

eden297
04-01-2008, 04:02 PM
i just wanted to ask if fst admins give our ip to trackers for helping them catch traders?

i am 99% sure they dont but someone told me they do...

tnx

sleepyy
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Considering that part of this forums allows trading i don't think they do. Other circumstances such as cheating, scamming may apply then again it's just a guess.

Barbarossa
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
no.

Medooooo
04-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I dont think so .

pone44
04-01-2008, 04:10 PM
for cheaters -scammers maybe they should?

Barbarossa
04-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Well they don't.

Detale
04-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I would LOVE for you to tell me who told you that. We do not give your IP's out as long as Iv been here even when someone was caught selling invites they have not given the ip out just so no one can say"FST gives out their members IP's" Reality is VERY strict on this and will not bend nor waiver. We are here to help and protect our members not hand them over to tracker staff. I have had TONS of staff ask for Ip's and I laugh mostly because I cannot see IP addy's at my measly level of BT MOD but because such a thing is absurd. We are not a tracker we are our own private forum and would NEVER do such a horrid thing to our beloved FST members, even the shitty ones.:P

EnerGizer
04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
well , I doubt ,,, but not sure :-)

Barbarossa
04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
IP addresses are never given out by the admins of this site.

How much clearer do you need this to be :blink:

soulreaper
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
I would LOVE for you to tell me who told you that. We do not give your IP's out as long as Iv been here even when someone was caught selling invites they have not given the ip out just so no one can say"FST gives out their members IP's" Reality is VERY strict on this and will not bend nor waiver. We are here to help and protect our members not hand them over to tracker staff. I have had TONS of staff ask for Ip's and I laugh mostly because I cannot see IP addy's at my measly level of BT MOD but because such a thing is absurd. We are not a tracker we are our own private forum and would NEVER do such a horrid thing to our beloved FST members, even the shitty ones.:P

As an FSTer,this is very comforting to know that no matter what happens(don't intend to do bad things), my IP is safe with FST and FST alone. The way it should be,really.

seppypom
04-01-2008, 04:44 PM
i heard that periodically they sell them on ebay ;)

Nemrod
04-01-2008, 06:21 PM
They are more or less, nice, kind or helpful... any one of us has his own opinion about that. But I have no doubt they all are absolutely ethics.
If I wouldnīt be convinced about that at all I wouldnīt spend one milisecond of my time here.

This kind of imbecilities are told by people who are so stupid that donīt even know the higher degree of stupidity they got, and are always looking for somebody to blame when they are caught making what they usually do: fuck things off.

NoAprilFoolz
04-01-2008, 07:45 PM
::Whistles::

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8678/reality1bk9.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2811/fst1ji2.png

Any questions? (This is not an april fools joke.)

P.S. Skizo... Sorry for banning you 2 times 2 weeks ago for cheating dumbass... I got the last laugh.
Cheaters like you arent welcome on my site. Toodles faggot.

Oh BTW... Just so people arent afraid.. They havent given out ips to staff in a while that I know of.
These snapshots are about a year old..The point of these snapshots is to prove the staff here swing alot of bullshit at you users.

HDR
04-01-2008, 07:48 PM
They can give mine, i don't care since i'm not doing anything bad/wrong and will never will. :lol:

markupmaster
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Uh...

That doesn't look good...

:(

wildbytes
04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Dude those snapshots are old... How can anyone tell if they are fakes or if they are real anyways?

Well i have in the past got pms and emails of info on known cheaters and a**holes on this site along with on msn. But i have not gotten anything in a long time.

Also that pic is real i used to get pms like that from 3 different staff members on this site, some still staff. But for them to give out the info they had to be known Losers aka cheaters and real pain in the ass members that are up to no good.

Wild

markupmaster
04-01-2008, 08:03 PM
But for them to give out the info they had to be known Losers aka cheaters and real pain in the ass members that are up to no good.

Good to know..

Thanks for clearing that up!

:)

saqib
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8678/reality1bk9.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2811/fst1ji2.png

P.S. Skizo... Sorry for banning you 2 times 2 weeks ago for cheating dumbass... I got the last laugh.

Oh BTW... Just so people arent afraid.. They havent given out ips to staff in a while that I know of.
These snapshots are about a year old..The point of these snapshots is to prove the staff here swing alot of bullshit at you users.
true ? looks controversial

JA
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Melvin i've missed you ;).

As for the IP issue, they don't give them out period. Only on certain cases where there is a continous asstwating pain in the cunt bag who keeps cheating/scamming/fagging then they will notify appropriate staff. As seen from above.

grimms
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Well I guess that solves this problem. I heard rumors of this as well. But don't know if I believe it. I'm not staff and everyone has there skeletons (Whether we will ever know them or not or if these alleged proofs are real, no matter how old).

As for the IP issue, they don't give them out period. Only on certain cases where there is a continous asstwating pain in the cunt bag who keeps cheating/scamming/fagging then they will notify appropriate staff. As seen from above.

Hey if it makes it safer for us then i wouldn't be that mad at it. Just as long as ip's don't get into the hands of the law.

phrenzy
04-01-2008, 08:10 PM

Your statement is a contradiction.............................

DarkLured
04-01-2008, 08:24 PM
OK, I still hope and prefer that FST not give out IP addresses under any circumstances simply as a matter of policy, but if they limited it to giving the addresses of confirmed cheaters and scammers, I would be comfortable with that as long as they never sell out rule-abiding members.

wildbytes
04-01-2008, 08:26 PM
they have not given out ips in a some time.

They were giving them out on people that cheated, Scammed, or just big time assholes other then that they never gave out ip's and or email addys

grimms
04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
they have not given out ips in a some time.

They were giving them out on people that cheated, Scammed, or just big time assholes other then that they never gave out ip's and or email addys

I wouldn't have a problem if they did knowing what you just stated. Just as long as the law doesn't get them for any reason period.

Skiz
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM

Get a life, loser. That info was for a guy who had well over 20 accounts on FST and anyone who has been here a year or so knows those names and that that member was never up to any good. The screenshot even says all the recipients (who are all tracker staff members) and why the PM was sent (repeated ratio cheater). FFS, we're trying to help you guys by reporting known and repeated ratio cheaters and all we get is asshole responses. Should we just let them continue to cheat? :wacko:

As for banning me "2 times 2 weeks ago for cheating", that is a laugh indeed. :lol:

FFS, the only tracker I've even used in ages is "E" and I've still never even been to your tracker.

Anyhow, for anyone who wants to know more about that poster and answer to the OP's question, see this thread - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-r-u-xposed-read-me-226291/

This ridiculous one is closed.