PDA

View Full Version : Vending Machines in Japan Offer Used Panties

Submission
04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Used underwear that has supposedly been previously worn by schoolgirls is being offered for sale in vending machines in Japan. Though we don't know the current price for such items, in 1993 they sold for the equivalent of US $50 apiece.

Japan is home to a thriving bura-sera industry — Hello sailorof which traffic in the soiled panties of schoolgirls represents only one part — with "bura-sera" or "buru-sera" the term for a specific male fascination relating to that country's schoolgirls. "Buru" is anglicized Japanese (Japlish) for "bloomers" and "sera" for "sailor"; the term refers to the sailor suit, the predominant style of girls' junior and high school uniforms. Dozens, if not hundreds, of magazines are exclusively devoted to bura-sera photographs, pictures that feature girls clad in school garb, holding up their skirts to display their panties. Usually in such photos the girls' faces are hidden, but that is not always the case.

In a sexual culture so dominated by roricon (Japlish for "Lolita complex"), buru-sera fetishism finds its footing. Those whose way of life has taught them to lust for young girls find outlet for their interest through viewing suggestive photos of teen girls and handling items previously worn by them.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

Snee
04-01-2008, 08:21 PM
It's lucky you aren't obsessed, like.

Oh, and:

Almost immediately, an outcry was raised against them, but there was a problem in getting them removed: Whereas sellers required licences to distribute other types of goods, no such requirement was on the books for soiled underwear, because no one had foreseen the possibility of trade in such an item. These machines existed outside the law in the sense that no specific statute existed that could be invoked to combat them.

The solution was as creative as it is odd-sounding the machines were countered by invoking the Antique Dealings Law, a statute which stipulates that an antique dealer or a dealer in second-hand items must obtain permission from local authorities. Lacking those permissions, the items could not be vended.

In September 1993, three businessmen were charged with selling used panties without a permit under the provenance of this law. This supposedly ended the presence of such salespoints in that country, but like we said at the top of this piece, countless readers have since written to tell us that the machines can still be found.

Doesn't make it seem as if those things are that popular amongst the general population, like. Or common. Or legal.

And furthermore:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Not another one-trick pony thread. :lol:

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
/would

Biggles
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Submission stakes his claim for most boring poster on the planet.

In this he may yet achieve epic win

Man U done well but.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
The pretend Christian is more boring in my view. At least this bloke puts a bit of cut / paste effort into his trolling.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh and it was an ace result, Manutd v Barca methinks.

Snee
04-01-2008, 08:51 PM
"boringer" should be a word.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Bet you rise to the bait again

Bet you do, go on say you won't. You'll be wrong.

Snee
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Blah.

I just figured that maybe, if I got the second post in, putting him down, like, we might eliminate some of the wee arab chappies who bumped the other threads 'cos they can't keep their attention on what's said in a thread beyond the 1-2 first posts.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm taking that as a yes.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm taking that as a yes.

We didn't hear a no :shifty:

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:16 PM
fags. I thought the picture was an especially good touch :emo:

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:20 PM
It was great.

However you will still rise to the bait.

We all know it, including both you and the troll.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 09:21 PM
SGG reckons his obsession has got to be latent pantie fancying. She can be very h4rsh :lol:

Squeamous
04-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Used underwear that has supposedly been previously worn by schoolgirls is being offered for sale in vending machines in Japan. Though we don't know the current price for such items, in 1993 they sold for the equivalent of US $50 apiece.

Japan is home to a thriving bura-sera industry — Hello sailorof which traffic in the soiled panties of schoolgirls represents only one part — with "bura-sera" or "buru-sera" the term for a specific male fascination relating to that country's schoolgirls. "Buru" is anglicized Japanese (Japlish) for "bloomers" and "sera" for "sailor"; the term refers to the sailor suit, the predominant style of girls' junior and high school uniforms. Dozens, if not hundreds, of magazines are exclusively devoted to bura-sera photographs, pictures that feature girls clad in school garb, holding up their skirts to display their panties. Usually in such photos the girls' faces are hidden, but that is not always the case.

In a sexual culture so dominated by roricon (Japlish for "Lolita complex"), buru-sera fetishism finds its footing. Those whose way of life has taught them to lust for young girls find outlet for their interest through viewing suggestive photos of teen girls and handling items previously worn by them.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

It's a lovely thought but I already have some. Thanks anyway.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:23 PM
It was great.

Probably, though after a while I'm not sure who's trolling who in these sorts of threads :dabs:

Biggles
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
How do the purchasers know the pants were worn by schoolgirls and not a local flock of sheep?

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
It was great.

Probably, though after a while I'm not sure who's trolling who in these sorts of threads :dabs:

Isn't that when it becomes a "pissing contest".

I was only having a larf as you well know. We know you just do it for a giggle.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:30 PM

I'll admit to not being able to help myself more than once with threads like this even though I know I'd probably be better off doing something constructive, though.

Which probably makes me a bit of an idiot in and of itself. And a even bigger one by seeing what's going on, and still jumping in, at that :dabs:

Squeamous
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
How do the purchasers know the pants were worn by schoolgirls and not a local flock of sheep?

And what's classed as 'worn'? I mean, do you have to have gusset batter in them or do they have to just smell less than fresh?

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:33 PM

And what's classed as 'worn'? I mean, do you have to have gusset batter in them or do they have to just smell less than fresh?

Nicely graphic, there.

Squeamous
04-01-2008, 09:35 PM
I like to think so.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:36 PM
And so you should.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM

I'll admit to not being able to help myself more than once with threads like this even though I know I'd probably be better off doing something constructive, though.

Which probably makes me a bit of an idiot in and of itself. And a even bigger one by seeing what's going on, and still jumping in, at that :dabs:

Nah, so long as it amuses you at the time. That's what we're here for ffs.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:04 PM

I hadn't thought it through that far - shirley that would go off or something else :unsure:

Squeamous
04-01-2008, 10:10 PM

I hadn't thought it through that far - shirley that would go off or something else :unsure:

If it did you could just wear one of those masks the Niponese wear on the underground over there.

And don't call me Shirley.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:11 PM

Top post.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM

If it did you could just wear one of those masks the Niponese wear on the underground over there.

And don't call me Shirley.

I have a mental picture of a Japanese businessman that I would like to lose now...please.

Squeamous
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Ah thank yow!

Artemis
04-01-2008, 11:45 PM

I still have the image of the sheep wearing panties, but then I'm from New Zealand so the fixation is understandable............

Proper Bo
04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
You kiwis are fruits.

bornwithnoname
04-02-2008, 01:57 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif

Highlight of the whole thread???:(

kittybewm
04-02-2008, 05:29 AM
This is OLD NEWS! I been buaying usead japanties since '02

Skiz
04-02-2008, 05:52 AM
http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=18

:emo:

brotherdoobie
04-02-2008, 06:20 AM

:sick:

-bd

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 06:22 AM
Homo.

brotherdoobie
04-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Homo.

I'll have you know...I've worn my share of ladies panties. However, it's because they are comfy.

-bd :snooty:

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Definitely not homo then....if you were a homo you'd wear them because they looked good :P.

brotherdoobie
04-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Definitely not homo then....if you were a homo you'd wear them because they looked good :P.

:glag:

-bd

J-dye
04-02-2008, 10:23 AM
i have huge collection of used panties from all over the world

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
I have a huge collection of used panties in my laundry basket. How much of a perve am I!

J-dye
04-02-2008, 10:27 AM
I have a huge collection of used panties in my laundry basket. How much of a perve am I!

1.3/10 on a hygienic scale :dabs:

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Oi! It's not like I turn them inside out and wear them again :snooty:.

manker
04-02-2008, 10:58 AM
'Gusset batter' :glag:

There is absolutely no way you can read that and stop your mind's eye formulating an image of a beige strip of gunk etched proudly on the suture of a pair of otherwise pristine white kecks.

sleepyy
04-02-2008, 02:24 PM
May i ask what is it you're trying to achieve Submission with all these fanatical Japan posts? do you even live in Japan or close to it? how does Japan effect you in any given way?.

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
'Gusset batter' :glag:

There is absolutely no way you can read that and stop your mind's eye formulating an image of a beige strip of gunk etched proudly on the suture of a pair of otherwise pristine white kecks.

That's why it's best to buy cream ones :happy:.

J-dye
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
That's why it's best to buy cream ones :happy:.

:glag:

10 week old worn out panties , hardcore bdsm material

Squeamous
04-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Only if you ballgag someone with them :unsure:.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Only if you ballgag someone with them :unsure:.

Too far

http://exilesexiles.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/smackbum.gif

Too far

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Too far

Too far

Says the man who pulled out a used tampon with his teeth :lol:.

manker
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Too far

Too far

Says the man who pulled out a used tampon with his teeth :lol:.
:ermm:

You let him do that or did you make him do that.
Squeams, you are the living end.

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Oi!! Nothing to do with me. You know what it's like. It's the 70's, you're a bit of a hippy, you're probably off your face on magic mushrooms or something and in a rush of youthful hormones you do what seems to be the most sensible course of action given the circumstances :unsure:. I'm sure Biggy can explain it better though.

If it had been me (and I wasn't alive back then), it would have been a mooncup (which hadn't been invented back then) :snooty:.

manker
04-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Imagine trying to pull a mooncup out with your teeth http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9554/glagpinchao4.gif

manker
04-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I have no idea what it takes to remove a deployed mooncup, btw, but I'm betting it'd be fucking carnage if you tried to do it using only your teeth.

I think I licked a cervix once so it's at least possible :unsure:

Biggles
04-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I have no idea what it takes to remove a deployed mooncup, btw, but I'm betting it'd be fucking carnage if you tried to do it using only your teeth.

I think I licked a cervix once so it's at least possible :unsure:

I am not sure what a moon cup is either but the cup part is a worry especially if it runneth over :O

A perfectly hygienic string was not a big deal imho

:ermm: it wasn't like I was running around with the whole damn thing in my mouth like some loon from Night of the Living Dead

manker
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
:ermm: it wasn't like I was running around with the whole damn thing in my mouth like some loon from Night of the Living Dead
:lol: :earl:

How was it hygenic, tho'. It'd been pissed over and held in a warm, bacteria friendly place for most of the day, I'll be bound.

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 10:53 AM
:lol:

Actually I'm full of admiration for you Biggmeister :wub:.

A mooncup can be as easy or hard to take out with the teeth as you make it....it's got a rubber string thing that can be trimmed to a desired length for removal. The running over part may be problematic though :unsure:.

Manky, you licked a cervix? Either you have a very long tongue or the woman in question was built like a wizard's sleeve.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
:lol: :earl:

How was it hygenic, tho'. It'd been pissed over and held in a warm, bacteria friendly place for most of the day, I'll be bound.

She was a fragrant lass and the hormones were strong with me. I was only a mere youth of about 20

Biggles
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
:lol:

Actually I'm full of admiration for you Biggmeister :wub:.

A mooncup can be as easy or hard to take out with the teeth as you make it....it's got a rubber string thing that can be trimmed to a desired length for removal. The running over part may be problematic though :unsure:.

Manky, you licked a cervix? Either you have a very long tongue or the woman in question was built like a wizard's sleeve.

:lol: I had an image of Manker like the alien out of Earth Girls Are Easy.

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 10:59 AM

:O

Just out of interest, do you have a Scottish accent? :shifty:

manker
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I think it was to do with the way she was positioned. On her back with all her weight on her shoulders, arse up in the air and legs akimbo. I was squatting between said legs, as I recall.

I just noticed it there as I was looking into the abyss, its single eye beckoning me. So, as you do, I licked it.

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
I've got a mental image in my head now of a Manky Frodo cowering before Sauron's penetrating gaze :unsure:.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM

:O

Just out of interest, do you have a Scottish accent? :shifty:

I probably do - although it is difficult to determine the level of one's own accent. Not a particularly hard one as I am a bit of a teuchter :ermm:

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 11:09 AM
What's a teuchter?

manker
04-03-2008, 11:23 AM
A Scotch bumpkin.

Probably.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 11:29 AM
A Scotch bumpkin.

Probably.

:dry:

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I had to look it up :dry:.

Is it Edinburgh-y or Glasgae-eey?

Biggles
04-03-2008, 12:37 PM
I had to look it up :dry:.

Is it Edinburgh-y or Glasgae-eey?

I grew up in the Orkneys and Oban so neither - it is a much softer accent than either of those. I am not total teuchtar as I can pronounce the letter b so I can say boat rather than bhpoat (you have to hear it to understand :lol: )

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Ooo oo I know! Like Mrs Doubtfire?

Biggles
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Ooo oo I know! Like Mrs Doubtfire?

:angry: A Merkin pretending to be a female Scottish lady of advanced years!!!!

:ermm: yes a bit :ermm:

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Ahem. I believe there's something I'm owed for that transgression?

Biggles
04-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Ahem. I believe there's something I'm owed for that transgression?

That was remiss of me - it was the shock of the Robin Williams in drag comparison :dry:

Justice must prevail

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 06:41 PM
That was remiss of me - it was the shock of the Robin Williams in drag comparison :dry:

Justice must prevail

Made all the more special because it's not in the smiley list :mushy:.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 06:48 PM

Justice must prevail

Made all the more special because it's not in the smiley list :mushy:.

Yup :shifty:

although Barbie could add it :dry: as it is fast becoming an absolute essential now you are here.

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I've got enough on my plate with you without everyone else doing it too :cry:.

Snee
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
That smiley, and its ripping off the skin on its arse and taking a spanking on the bloody tissue beneath totally freaks me out, man.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 07:04 PM
That smiley, and its ripping off the skin on its arse and taking a spanking on the bloody tissue beneath totally freaks me out, man.

You are reading way too much into a wee smiley

:blink:

I blame all the uber violent video games.

Snee
04-03-2008, 07:10 PM
I just blew your mind, didn't I?

http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2007/07/26/1185498266_4106/410w.jpg

Biggles
04-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I just blew your mind, didn't I?

http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2007/07/26/1185498266_4106/410w.jpg

:dry: That is how you dress for the uber violent video games isn't it?

Snee
04-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Fuck yeah, the violence-radiation is so high you need a lead-vest and a polarized visor to take prolonged exposure.

It'd melt your eyes, it would.

t0mmy
04-05-2008, 01:21 AM
lol go japan, i still want to visit though :D

Alien5
04-05-2008, 08:47 PM
this fred makes me wanna go there right now.

manker
04-05-2008, 09:18 PM
FFS, it was trying enough to click on threads to see the new responses anyway, such was the heightened activity of the bored c.f. what I'm used to during weekdays.
Now I've got AllenS' rampant inanity adding to my workload.

Allen; post less, post in one thread only or do something else.

Alien5
04-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Stupidity is a talent

Submission
04-06-2008, 04:41 AM
You guys must be the biggest losers on this forum. I've never seen people post so much every day. Get a life and lose your school girl panty fetish its abhorrent.

cook123
04-06-2008, 12:00 PM
lol heard abt condom vending machine but this is lol.... time when they will bring out children through vending machines!!!! hahaah

Submission
04-06-2008, 10:31 PM
lol heard abt condom vending machine but this is lol.... time when they will bring out children through vending machines!!!! hahaah

They already sell their daughters virginity. There are alot of middle-aged men who have hymen collections.

Skiz
04-06-2008, 11:47 PM

They already sell their daughters virginity. There are alot of middle-aged men who have hymen collections.

What does "a lot" represent? Where are you getting this information?

Squeamous
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
He's been reading 'Memoirs of a Geisha'.

clocker
04-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Wall mounted on plaques no doubt.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 08:54 AM

...with little brass plates noting time and place (and panty colour).

Submission = Billy Dean for racialisms

GoldStoNe
04-07-2008, 10:12 AM

How come you knew? You a friend of Japanese? :whistling

Snee
04-07-2008, 01:38 PM

...with little brass plates noting time and place (and panty colour).

Submission = Billy Dean for racialisms

Yeah, billy would never be racist towards the japanese, I remember him telling us how easy it was to get laid with japanese tourists 'cos they were stupid or something.

People willing to do that with him have to be rare indeed.

Submission
04-09-2008, 04:14 AM

How come you knew? You a friend of Japanese? :whistling

I read it in Times.

Submission
04-11-2008, 06:44 AM

Actually they were in jars.