PDA

View Full Version : The Lounge (condensed version)

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Blah blah blah....Hoi......Blah blah blah.......Bloody noobs......Blah blah blah.....FOOTBALL!....Blah blah blah.................Right ,same time tomorrow then?

tralalala
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
forgot pwned, /would, wank, fap, twat, pneub..

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Another poster who doesn't like it here.

You guys must have some life :earl:

Snee
04-01-2008, 08:53 PM
You'll fail considerably less if you stop posting, forever.

Please do.

tralalala
04-01-2008, 08:53 PM
:lol:

Snee
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM

She hangs around in the inbred section, ffs.

It has to be more like she figured out no one here respected her, like.

Bit of an :emo:-fit.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
You'll fail considerably less if you stop posting, forever.

Please do.

What would he do then. Think it thro' man.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM

She hangs around in the inbred section, ffs.

It has to be more like she figured out no one here respected her, like.

Bit of an :emo:-fit.

There's a large influx of that just now. Can't be a coincidence.

Think it's some sort of intra-forum attack :glag:

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
http://media001.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/12/06/633325462873135493.jpg

grimms
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Blah blah blah....Hoi......Blah blah blah.......Bloody noobs......Blah blah blah.....FOOTBALL!....Blah blah blah.................Right ,same time tomorrow then?

LMAO. You forgot dumb words like "ewe" "bewk" "cawk", the pictures, heavy girl talk by guys that will never get laid (Without paying of course), among other stupid babble.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM

LMAO. You forgot dumb words like "ewe" "bewk" "cawk", the pictures, heavy girl talk by guys that will never get laid (Without paying of course), among other stupid babble.

Irony. You have it.

tralalala
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
either that or they rediscovered the bottom part of the board

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM

So the guy who doesn't like here, supporting the other guy who doesn't like here.

Quality. :glag:

Definitely a coincidence then. :O

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
They can't be hearding, can they?

:unsure:

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
either that or they rediscovered the bottom part of the board
thats right tralalala (No really):rolleyes:

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
So the guy who doesn't like here, supporting the other guy who doesn't like here.

Quality. :glag:

Definitely a coincidence then. :O

Real fun. Fugley man.

IdolEyes787
I actually do like it here,and if anyone was unsure I was only trying to be funny.
I hope that you are doing the same,sometimes it can be hard to tell.
If not I only hope that I have the pleasure of meeting you in person one day.

Biggles

Irony. You have it.

It takes grit to put up with this stuff when you don't like it especially when you could do something else

see what I did there :shifty:

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 09:06 PM
http://gallery.calebhammel.com/storage/poster/bewbs.jpg

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Irony. You have it.

It takes grit to put up with this stuff when you don't like it especially when you could do something else

Squiggles your an interesting chum (Despite my dis likeness). I don't see show me.:ermm:

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I actually do like it here,and if anyone was unsure I was only trying to be funny.

Arms will be broken like twigs, no doubt.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:09 PM

The older lounge member audience don't get the irony.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Squiggles your an interesting chum (Despite my dis likeness). I don't see show me.:ermm:

It's just bunkum, every fucking post. You really are a comedy savant, or something else.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:11 PM

Sneel will be crushed like grapes.

Mr JP Fugley

Hoi, snapped like twigs if you don't mind.

Snee
Agree.

Biggles

btw Is that really you Busyman? - thought you would have been giving Kev what for in the Obama thread instead of frittering life away here.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
It's just bunkum, every fucking post. You really are a comedy savant, or something else.

Only to piss you off.:D name like fugly who really suffers from mental deficit?

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:13 PM

Only to piss you off.:D

:noes:

That's as bad as a busy edit, only worse.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM

btw Is that really you Busyman? - thought you would have been giving Kev what for in the Obama thread instead of frittering life away here.
Nah, it's not busyman. She probably daydreams of being busyman, or someone at least half as clever, but she isn't close.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I miss busy.:cry:

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:16 PM

I'm Him!

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 09:17 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/pleasrkitten80/fucktard.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:17 PM

I'm Him!

See Snee's last.

Well to be fair, you could be him, playing the part of an idiot but I don't think so.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Nah, it's not busyman. She probably daydreams of being busyman, or someone at least half as clever, but she isn't close.

I'm not into being witty. Just plain and normal. Unlike you.:dry:

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM

I'm not into being witty.

:O

He's right.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:19 PM
"normal" in this context being really really relative.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:19 PM
See Snee's last.

Well to be fair, you could be him, playing the part of an idiot but I don't think so.

If thats what I am. Then I love being me... (Educated plus normal).;)

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:20 PM

He's right.

Your wrong.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:23 PM

He's right.

Your wrong.

For agreeing with you :blink:

Can someone clarify what "your wrong" means btw, I don't speak bunkum very well.

kaffeine
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08142/serious_dontyouknow709.jpg

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh Sweet Jesus. Is it that time again already?

Stupid children post shit
Stupid children get mocked
Stupid children try to be cleverly insulting
Stupid children fail
Stupid children leave

Seen it all before chaps, why don't you do us all a favour and skip to the end?

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah, dicks :snooty:

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:30 PM

Your an ass.

Can someone clarify what "your wrong" means btw, I don't speak bunkum very well.

bunkum? Another useless word, speak English. You need to get out more. Are you wheel chair bound or something? Old? Trapped up in some Retirement Elderly living facility? What is it?

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Elderly living facilities trap people. News at eleven.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:33 PM

bunkum? Another useless word, speak English. You need to get out more. Are you wheel chair bound or something? Old? Trapped up in some Retirement Elderly living facility? What is it?

New version of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" :glag:

We should create a thesaurus of those.

Or would it be a lexicon.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:36 PM

I do every night. I know for a fact I can't say the same for you Butt Ugly.:D

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:36 PM

Stupid children fail
Stupid children leave

I'll stick him on ignore soon. I just like to play with them for a wee while.

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

Whoopsies, how do I find that out with the new CP thing.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:37 PM

Stupid children fail
Stupid children leave

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

Yes please do go to edit options ignore list and place me there.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM

:glag:

Come on people, this is genious stuff. How can you get annoyed at this guy.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM

Stupid children fail
Stupid children leave

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

He creates a thesaurus every night, you know.

That has to count as a redeeming factor, like.

I'd probably be a bit mental if I did that instead of sleeping, like.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 09:39 PM

He is speaking English you fucking retard, and he's doing it a damn site better than you are. Your sentences are ill-formed, your punctuation is horrible and you don't understand basic words like bunkum.

Also, implying that the wheelchair-bound and elderly are ignorant because they cannot leave their dwellings unassisted is frankly offensive.

I fucking hate Noob-nights.

Snee
04-01-2008, 09:39 PM
"damn site" lol.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

Yes please do go to edit options ignore list and place me there.

My apologies, did I somehow give the impression that I was talking to you, when I quoted someone else's post.

CrabGirl
"damn site" lol.

:naughty:

grimms

Hey if being married (With you assuming I don't have a sex life) and you having a name like Mr JP Fugly to provoke is genius, then so be it. Killing time is great when in the lounge area.

kaffeine
04-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I'll stick him on ignore soon as usually. I just like to play with them for a wee while.

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

/fixed

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
I'll stick him on ignore soon as usually. I just like to play with them for a wee while.

Sorry, it's my weakness.

Current ignores.

/fixed

Well not really, to be fair.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 09:44 PM

Hey if being married (With you assuming I don't have a sex life) and you having a name like Mr JP Fugly to provoke is genius, then so be it. Killing time is great when in the lounge area.

What? What? What ARE you trying to say? Is it trying to speak?

God god bloody god, the pain, the pain, the terrible pain.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:46 PM

Seriously, are you taking a large quantity of prescription drugs just now. If so, my apologies. You really are very erratic in your posting and I wouldn't want to think I was laughing at someone with serious problems in real life.

Honestly, if that is the case I genuinely apologise. However can I also ask you to consider not accessing the internet for a while. I don't think it's helping you.

grimms
He is speaking English you fucking retard, and he's doing it a damn site better than you are. Your sentences are ill-formed, your punctuation is horrible and you don't understand basic words like bunkum.

Also, implying that the wheelchair-bound and elderly are ignorant because they cannot leave their dwellings unassisted is frankly offensive.

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't care if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and make fun of them. So everytime my name is mentioned I will respond, when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

Calling me a mental chick is the reason why i started with Mr JP Fugly.

IdolEyes787
Sorry had to leave for a while .
Just like to know why all the hostility?

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:47 PM

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't care if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and make fun of them. So everytime my name is mentioned I will respond, when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

Please see my last post.

grimms
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't have serious problems. I'm as sane as they come. Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things in the US.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 09:53 PM

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't gcare if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and may fun of them when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

An organism cannot be a crustacean, an echinoderm and a mammal. Decide which it is and stick to it.

You however, can be a retard, a mental, a cretin, a mong, a moron, halfwit and a simpleton and they would all be true.

I'm sorry you have plenty of time to post your shit all over the board. What happened? Did you get fired? By the wife as well? AWwww. No wonder you're a bit mental then.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't have serious problems. I'm as sane as they come. Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things.

That's kind of like a local shop for local people.

It's not about the English in your posts, that's not what concerns me. It's the subtext in your posts.

You just appear to have issues. Fairly serious ones sometimes.

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't gcare if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and may fun of them when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

An organism cannot be a crustacean, an echinoderm and a mammal. Decide which it is and stick to it.

You however, can be a retard, a mental, a cretin, a mong, a moron, halfwit and a simpleton and they would all be true.

I'm sorry you have plenty of time to post your shit all over the board. What happened? Did you get fired? By the wife as well? AWwww. No wonder you're a bit mental then.

Hey if being self employed is a bad thing... then yes I'll agree with this moronic post. But it's not. I guess I am feebled minded and mentally challenged cause you say so? Crab Bitch! Please...:dabs:

Having a few hours on my hands to kill doesn't sound too shabby to me.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:01 PM
y Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things.
What is wrong with you people? If you're trying to act superior you're doing a very poor job of it .
Grimms didn't start anything ,if you have anything to say,say it to me.

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:06 PM
They think cause they are witty, have good vocabulary, are from the U.K. (Some) and can be some what clever. Makes them superior and the rest of us that are fairly new here inferior.

When it comes to posting. It's all good when they are making fun of one of us but when we reply back. We are moronic, mentally challenged, stupid, troubled (Like Mr. JP Fugly suggests) and any thing else they can muster, to sound cool to the other 6 lounge members that read this garbage.

Alien5
04-01-2008, 10:06 PM
wrong with you people = people thinking people have something wrong with the people.

there u go, thats my wisdom for today, g'night people of internationality.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:08 PM
[quote=IdolEyes787;2756763

They think cause they are witty, have good vocabulary, are from the U.K. (Some) and can be some what clever. Makes them superior and the rest of us that are fairly new here inferior.

When it comes to posting. It's all good when they are making fun of one of us but when we reply back. We are moronic, mentally challenged, stupid, troubled (Like Mr. JP Fugly suggests) and any thing else they can muster, to sound cool to the other 6 lounge members that read this garbage.[/QUOTE]

Inferiority complex maybe?

Alien5
04-01-2008, 10:09 PM
stop pickin on me. :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
[quote=IdolEyes787;2756763

When it comes to posting. It's all good when they are making fun of one of us but when we reply back. We are moronic, mentally challenged, stupid, troubled (Like Mr. JP Fugly suggests) and any thing else they can muster, to sound cool to the other 6 lounge members that read this garbage.[/quote]

Good to know.Where I come from we speak civilly or not at all.

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:14 PM

Thats it Crab Bitch!

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
y Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things.
What is wrong with you people? If you're trying to act superior you're doing a very poor job of it .
Grimms didn't start anything ,if you have anything to say,say it to me.

Why would anyone do that.

If they have something to say to one person why would they say it to another.

That's kind of mad talk.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 10:18 PM
When it comes to posting. It's all good when they are making fun of one of us but when we reply back. We are moronic, mentally challenged, stupid, troubled (Like Mr. JP Fugly suggests) and any thing else they can muster, to sound cool to the other 6 lounge members that read this garbage.

Obviously the Grimms chap doesn't come from the same place as you then.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM

Silence is indeed golden...a board without posts on the other hand...

but then that is unlikely to happen here.

Do they have a board?

http://www.nald.ca/litweb/other/fwic/index.htm

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:21 PM

Thats it Crab Bitch!

Good. Glad we got that sorted, Grimms fairy-tale.

See what I did there... uh huh! Impressed? You should be... it was well clever. WICKED!

Sorry. I'm reverting back to London street-child. Must be the company tonight. Anyhoo, g'night loves.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Grimms was only defending himself from personal attacks,but I don't mind the abuse,I've been through a lot worse.
I just don't like to see someone suffer by my actions.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Grimms was only defending himself from personal attacks,but I don't mind the abuse,I've been through a lot worse.

He started it.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
A moot point.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
And biggles inferring I'm a woman I take as a compliment not an insult.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Only if you don't understand what the word "moot" means.

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 10:30 PM
And biggles inferring I'm a woman I take as a compliment not an insult.
i hope thats not the only way you take it female poster :naughty:

Snee
04-01-2008, 10:30 PM
This thread (condensed version):

Troll thread sets off failure cascade.

grimms agrees with OP.

OP claims thread was a joke, post-backlash.

People take the pish out of grimms 'cos that's more fun than messing with the OP, who, frankly, is a bit boring.

OP tries to make it about himself herself.

Thread fails.

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:32 PM

He started it.

No. Actually Manker started it all. Then Sqeamous, Biggles, Chlice, J- Dye, Proper BO, Mr JP Fugly and now YOU. Calling me a retard and assuming I have a weak complex. I never said anything bad until you did. I don't start trouble.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Moot "open to discussion or debate"

Like the alleged wit here.

Something Else
04-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Hoi grimms. Report a racist or do something else. :dabs:

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Hoi grimms. Report a racist or do something else. :dabs:

Piss off benchi:dabs: Go hoi and ewe someone else.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:42 PM
He started it.

No. Actually Manker started it all. Then Sqeamous, Biggles, Chlice, J- Dye, Proper BO, Mr JP Fugly and now YOU. Calling me a retard and assuming I have a weak complex. I never said anything bad until you did. I don't start trouble.

No you just make snide comments about all of us, regardless of who's insulted you in the past don't you. :dry:

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:42 PM
He started it.

Ohh I never!

When did I call you a retard? I suggested you were taking things a tad seriously but that is entirely different :snooty:

The WI thing was because of their niceness rather than a gender thing btw.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Just wanted to comment , I didn't know Jeff Bridges was evil.:lol:

Mr. Mulder
04-01-2008, 10:44 PM
ur all fucking retards :hug:

Snee
04-01-2008, 10:44 PM
STFU, Squiggles, you know you did.

You're like the harshest poster on the bored.

grimms
04-01-2008, 10:45 PM

Ohh I never!

When did I call you a retard? I suggested you were taking things a tad seriously but that is entirely different :snooty:

The WI thing was because of their niceness rather than a gender thing btw.

You didn't... Crab Cakes did. But you know what you did do. Snoot somewhere else.

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:45 PM

Awwww. No, YOU! :hug:

We're all nicely retarded with lovely clean windows in here.

Night night my fellow bouncy-walled freaks.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM

Fair point well presented actually

CrabGirl
04-01-2008, 10:47 PM

Fair point well presented actually

Totally about the only thing that makes any sense.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Please more!
To make it a fair fight I've only been using half my wit.

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Moot "open to discussion or debate"

So it wasn't moot then.

Unless one chooses to ignore the evidence. In which case everything would be moot.

Which would be a ridiculous position to take.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Please more!

:( I want to...must resist...

Mr JP Fugley
04-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Please more!

Don't.

You know it makes sence.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah I know.
Only thing that really bothered me is Snee saying that I claimed it was a joke.
I never say anything that I don't mean.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah I know.
Only thing that really bothered me is Snee saying that I claimed it was a joke.
I never say anything that I don't mean.

Perhaps, but, as Alice discovered, saying what you mean and meaning what you say are two quite different things. The ways of the board are labyrinth.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Biggles one last serious question.
Do you guys really resent my posting here?
Please give me the courtesy of an honest answer.I don't back down from bullying.but I don't go where I'm not welcome either.

Biggles
04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Please give me the courtesy of an honest answer.I don't back down from bullying.but I don't go where I'm not welcome either.

It may be many things but it is not intentional bullying and certainly isn't intended to drive you away. Stick around and you may find you like it here. It becomes addictive :)

PS nothing wrong with the thread idea either.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks appreciate it.:)
And I'm done.

Something Else
04-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Pics or GTFO.

kallieb
04-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Bewbs...has to be pics of bewbs.

Septimus
04-02-2008, 12:36 AM
:pinch:

grimms
04-02-2008, 01:45 AM
No you just make snide comments about all of us, regardless of who's insulted you in the past don't you. :dry:

Only if your on that list. And have something smart to say like YOU.:dabs:

Something Else
04-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Racist. :emo:

grimms
04-02-2008, 02:59 AM
Racist. :emo:

Useless.:dabs: Don't you have traders to go disable or cheat scripts to implement?

J-dye
04-02-2008, 10:31 AM

cunt :ermm:

Snee
04-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Please more!

half of nothing is still nothing.

manker
04-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Please more!

Don't.

You know it makes sence.It's a fucking good gag that you pair have just shunned. Gift-horses, mouths and so forth.
I used it in a cross thread reference for extra win.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Please more!

Actually 0/0= undefined
or as the theory of nullity proposes infinity.
It's good to hear you like math. I am kinda math-addicted too, trigonometry-addicted actually. It's hell of a interesting and fascinating field .

manker
04-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Have a spell, flowe.

Half of something is dividing that something by two - so half of zero is 0/2, rather than 0/0.
0/2 is zero as Snee said.

Barbarossa
04-02-2008, 02:25 PM

Actually 0/0= undefined
or as the theory of nullity proposes infinity.
It's good to hear you like math. I am kinda math-addicted too, trigonometry-addicted actually. It's hell of a interesting and fascinating field .

Well that's interesting, but nothing to do with what snee said.

half of nothing = 1/2 * 0 = 0/2 = 0

EDIT: Feck! :fist:

manker
04-02-2008, 02:30 PM
It was always gonna be a race to the line replying to that one, Barbie :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
04-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Math good words bad.:lol:

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 04:17 PM

Of course you are welcome.
It's only those being horrible who get a hard time. Even the people who've been here a while get bitch-slapped if they act like tards.

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 04:19 PM

See! J'Dye I'm glad you agree.

Before you posted this Grimms I don't think I'd ever talked to you. It was only after you posted this that I had a go at you. If you think it's true, why do you post here?

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 05:45 PM

Before you posted this Grimms I don't think I'd ever talked to you. It was only after you posted this that I had a go at you. If you think it's true, why do you post here?

Jibber jabber away lady, you were on the list by association. Therefore whatever you posted he was entitled to reply by insulting you and claim you started it.

I think that's fairly simple.

thewizeard
04-02-2008, 05:46 PM

:O You forgot the Beer and..the Wiet!..bloody noob :P

chalice
04-02-2008, 06:07 PM
I genuinely feel that his thread was a toe-dip for Idoleyes.

If he had come back quickly with something snappy or absurd after the first or second post, then we wouldn't have gotten the silage from It's Grimms Up North's other make a mong out of himself fred.

I hope you persistent posters of the bored realise that a truly malleable fucktard like Grimms only occurs once every 8 months or so. This is when the bored reaches her zenith of creativity. I think it may be a lunar thing.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/img/w/wickerman/DF-04183.jpg

J-dye
04-02-2008, 06:32 PM

he doesnt have any sense of humour , he is like a cuntified robot :ermm: . keeps repeating the same shit .

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 06:44 PM
One trick pony you say.

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 06:46 PM

Jibber jabber away lady, you were on the list by association. Therefore whatever you posted he was entitled to reply by insulting you and claim you started it.

Insults by proxy are still insults my boy.

Plus I'm never one to shy away from the high horse.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 07:02 PM

Insults by proxy are still insults my boy.

Plus I'm never one to shy away from the high horse.

No, the insults are direct. The poxy thing is that you are on "the list" by association, ergo you started it when he insults you.

chalice
04-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Everybody but Old Geezer (who is currently disabled, it's an horrific story, you don't want to know) is his nemesis. Ergo, if you find it agreeable to post in this outpost of the interwebs, you must be a cunt.

We will continue to be his nemeses (dodgy context, I know) until he gets bored of being pwned.

Thereafter, another twat will emerge...

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:10 PM

I don't. I actually have a lot of respect for you guys. I think people like Mr JP Fugly, Benchez in general, Biggles, Mr Mulder and Proper Bo are real witty and creative. I just like to have fun too, once in awhile.

My only problem ever here was the word "Nigga" being used by Alien5 (I have nothing against Alien5 personally though). Anything else talked about or expressed in here, I have no problem with and I get good laughs once in awhile, while lurking in this section of the boards.

J -Dye is the only member I have a problem with personally. He came at me all wrong in a moderated section of the board, apparently for no reason at all. I never spoke to this individual or said anything for him to call me a fucking useless cunt. Members in this section of the board (The lounge) attacking me? I can understand.

The lounge is an unmoderated area to have fun with fst friends or members alike who just want to have a fun time and diss other members. Whether it's to blow off steam, maybe you had a hard day at your real job, the husband or wife is getting to ya, boredom, maybe you just need time away from it all (But it's not time for your real vacation yet), you may even just feel like wanting to be a prick for no reason at all. That's my true feelings on this section. Take it how you all want to take it.

A member just pm'ed me and asked me was I really serious with some of the stuff that I posted in the lounge area. I replied back NO. It's all good fun and I wish nobody any harm. I just reply back to comments directed at me in good fun. Also hope thats how you members here are taking this all.

I will apologize personally for the wheelchair bound comment. I didn't mean to offend anyone and do have respect for individuals who are handicapped and am personally blessed in my life, for not being handicapped. Anyways thats my truest take on this around here. Feel free to make fun, analyze, criticize, agree, or whatever else you people do in this section.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Knew it, he's a gay.

Welcome to the lounge and good on you for coming out.

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Knew it, he's a gay.

Thank you.:rolleyes:

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 07:23 PM
It's to your credit.

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:23 PM
he doesnt have any sense of humour , he is like a cuntified robot :ermm: . keeps repeating the same shit .

And you do? J - an whole ass. Tell Smithers I said hi in your fantasy land called The Simpsons.

Snee
04-02-2008, 07:26 PM
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/clip/dance/dance_167.gif

Proper Bo
04-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Knew it, he's a gay.

:lol::earl:

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:29 PM

Notice I didn't mention you or that Skunk Ape Gorilla Alice.:dabs: I did forget to add Crab Cakes to the respected list though.:(

Proper Bo
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM

That's busy, not grimms:unsure:

unless...:O

Snee
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Aaaand he's back on track.

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:32 PM

I'm done with the soft speech. I had to show my hand sooner or later.

chalice
04-02-2008, 07:32 PM

Notice I didn't mention you or that Skunk Ape Gorilla Alice.:dabs: I did forget to add Crab Cakes to the respected list though.:(

Spunk Ape Gorilla Alice? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm starting to like you. Quality.

However, I was really dying to call you Carlton out of Fresh Prince and Snee just did it for me.

So Snee wins with a :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:33 PM
However, I was really dying to call you Carlton out of Fresh Prince and Snee just did it for me.

So Snee wins with a :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cry:

J-dye
04-02-2008, 07:36 PM
And you do? J - an whole ass. Tell Smithers I said hi in your fantasy land called The Simpsons.

HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

grimms
04-02-2008, 07:40 PM

HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Only if I can take a dump in it first before serving it to you?:unsure:

Snee
04-02-2008, 07:51 PM

What hand?

The nicknames an, albeit precocious in some areas, six-year old could have come up with, or the "I don't really care what you guys think"-business?

The truth of the matter is that it's fun, in an "at not with"-kind of way to prod you a bit and see what strange stuff you'll come up with next, but that's about all you've brought to the table thus far. I couldn't be bothered doing even that, until you started arguing with chalice, who was being remarkably restrained at the time, I thought, and even then you had to blow up at a cross-thread reference I was making as an in-joke towards someone else before I talked to you at all.

All I've seen thus far is some bloke trying to sound tough or maybe "street" as someone else would put it, or something. And someone quite possibly being rather impressed with how he was doing that, too. I'm not really clear on how you thought that was going to work out for you (raging success though it may have been, in a whole other way than was intended).

I thought, for a moment, it might all be an act, but I really don't think so, now. You could surprise me yet, but somehow I doubt it.

But hey, at least you aren't boring.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Yes,that would be my job right.
I just loathe how you guys feel it's necessary to argue five against one.
If any of you really had any balls you could take grimms side and show me how true intellect responds to the abuse.

chalice
04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
If any of you really had any balls you could take grimms side and show me how true intellect responds to the abuse.

If Grimms had a leg to stand on, he wouldn't have been assailed.

If you had explored the proper context of the thread and its' pre-descendants, then perhaps you might not have felt the need to point out your perceived 'pack-mentality' theorem.

As it is, bawls on this forum will be attended to. As will yours.

Grimms exploited your thread as a means to insulting people. He may have failed but we still hold tenuous hopes for yourself.

Snee
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes, apparently.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 08:24 PM

At least do it differently tonight. :noes:

IdolEyes787
04-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Let the ugliness of unkindness in others impel
me to make myself calm with loving-kindness.
May harsh speech from my companions remind
me to use sweet words always. If stones from evil
minds are cast at me, let me send in return only
missiles of goodwill.
As a jasmine vine sheds its flowers over the hands
delivering ax blows at its roots, so, on all who act
inimically toward me may I shower the blossoms of
forgiveness.

Snee
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I can tell you copied and pasted that by the way there are spaces after the commas.

True story.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
I can tell you copied and pasted that by the way there are spaces after the commas.

True story.

:noobrod:

chalice
04-02-2008, 08:45 PM
C minus.

Tries hard but can do better.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 08:46 PM
C minus.

Tries hard but can do better.

Definitely trying.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM
All you can ask of anyone.

J-dye
04-02-2008, 08:51 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Yes_No_%28Monty_Python%29.gif

:sadwalk:

Snee
04-02-2008, 08:53 PM

True story.

STFU, JP Foot...guy.

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM

STFU, JP Foot...guy.

You are the h4r5hest guy here. :cry:

Snee
04-02-2008, 08:58 PM
I can't help it when you have a name like that :snooty:

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM

Awwww. I can survive without respect. I respect myself and don't give a monkeys what anyone else thinks.

I did like your large post though. You made a bit of sense and showed a bit of balls for the first time. I like seeing balls.

On another note... isn't Snee wise!

Mr JP Fugley
04-02-2008, 09:08 PM

No :cry:

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Killjoy

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/mepphoto/28492.jpg

Snee
04-02-2008, 09:19 PM

No :cry:

Agree.

Actatoi
04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
My only problem ever here was the word "Nigga" being used

If I call you a nigga, ain't nuttin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.

:01:

chalice
04-02-2008, 09:43 PM

And so it begins...

Again.

Cawk.

Actatoi
04-02-2008, 09:55 PM

And so it begins...

Again.

Cawk.

I think he understand the joke :yup:

Alien5
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
google + WU-TANG CLAN LYRICS = racist?

chalice
04-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Allen, you knew what you were doing.

Everybody knows that and they are toileterating you being mental.

I am toileterating your mentalness too.

Alien5
04-02-2008, 10:13 PM
but only one person complained? :idunno:

so its ok for google to say wu tang clan lyrics but nobody else?

chalice
04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
That's coz everybody else considers you their mong in the attic.

Keep Allen away from the blacks, he might hurt them. True story.

Truth is, you started an inflammatory thread, let a fella get all riled up, spouted some shite about cutting and pasting, then ran away. That would have been fine but you went and made a mental fred containing the N word which Barbs saved you from.

Allen, mate, wind your neck right in,

CrabGirl
04-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Agreed. Enough with the inflammatory racism already.

grimms
04-03-2008, 01:04 AM

What hand?

The nicknames an, albeit precocious in some areas, six-year old could have come up with, or the "I don't really care what you guys think"-business?

The truth of the matter is that it's fun, in an "at not with"-kind of way to prod you a bit and see what strange stuff you'll come up with next, but that's about all you've brought to the table thus far. I couldn't be bothered doing even that, until you started arguing with chalice, who was being remarkably restrained at the time, I thought, and even then you had to blow up at a cross-thread reference I was making as an in-joke towards someone else before I talked to you at all.

All I've seen thus far is some bloke trying to sound tough or maybe "street" as someone else would put it, or something. And someone quite possibly being rather impressed with how he was doing that, too. I'm not really clear on how you thought that was going to work out for you (raging success though it may have been, in a whole other way than was intended).

I thought, for a moment, it might all be an act, but I really don't think so, now. You could surprise me yet, but somehow I doubt it.

Actually I really am from the streets (it's really no act). Born and raised in Boston and Cambridge Massachusetts housing projects (United States). I have had a pretty tough life. But people change.

I chose to make smarter choices then most people I know or knew...growing up who have either ended up dead or in prison for dumb shit (Not saying i'm any better then them as a person). My music, college years, daughter, and now wife, have kept me out of the dangers and downfalls that come along with the street life. I'll never forget where I came from, but thats my story and response to your post (This is no act just real talk without any witty or cleverness involved).

Honestly? If you really feel like what some of your post's have suggested towards me, then your right. I don't care. If it's just jokes then thats cool. Like I said, I have a thick skin when it comes to almost anything. Certain words, regarding or suggesting race is my only pet peeve (Even on the interwebz).

If you can't say something like nigga to my face, don't say it at all. Not saying you Snee, just being honest on how I feel towards the race comments in general. This is a public forum where some of the members are as young as 10 and as old as 80 (I am assuming of course).

Snee I never came here to impress anyone. Manker started it all by commenting on my music making abilities. I just commented back until more and more lounge members added their take on my replies starting with Biggles.

grimms
04-03-2008, 01:14 AM

Only 17 years old.... Lets just say you would get beat down pretty badly,(unless your a girl)if you had the opportunity and said that word to my face (assuming your not black either). But I guess gangsta rap made me do that right?

edit: I know people your age that could be my stand in.

grimms
04-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Awwww. I can survive without respect. I respect myself and don't give a monkeys what anyone else thinks.

I did like your large post though. You made a bit of sense and showed a bit of balls for the first time. I like seeing balls.

At least we both agree on the "not caring what people think part" if you truly feel any way about me thats not good. But I meant I do respect you as a member of the lounge (A true lounge member) but forgot to add you on the list. I'm not a lounge regular but come around sporadically at times to chime in (well ever since the volleying back and forth with lounge members for whatever reason).

Alien5
04-03-2008, 05:04 AM
That's coz everybody else considers you their mong in the attic.

Keep Allen away from the blacks, he might hurt them. True story.

Truth is, you started an inflammatory thread, let a fella get all riled up, spouted some shite about cutting and pasting, then ran away. That would have been fine but you went and made a mental fred containing the N word which Barbs saved you from.

Allen, mate, wind your neck right in,

i didn't run anywhere, he accused me of being racist then and once before,which im not,and i told him that the time before was a copy n paste of a blog, he decided not to accuse me of racism after that, if you want to re-read my replys you'll see that im not bothered by his accusations because i know i wouldn't say that word in public, and i don't go around "saying" it to anyone.

grimms
04-03-2008, 06:02 AM
i didn't run anywhere, he accused me of being racist then and once before,which im not,and i told him that the time before was a copy n paste of a blog, he decided not to accuse me of racism after that, if you want to re-read my replys you'll see that im not bothered by his accusations because i know i wouldn't say that word in public, and i don't go around "saying" it to anyone.

It was one word in the thread title that bothered me. I used a bad choice of a word. I shouldn't have called you racist (My apologies whether you accept or not). But using the word 'nigga' for a thread title in a public forum is unacceptable. Thats a very thin line your crossing to some, when using it (In public). Also i'm being serious right now. Not joking or anything else others may state.

Actatoi
04-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Only 17 years old.... Lets just say you would get beat down pretty badly,(unless your a girl)if you had the opportunity and said that word to my face (assuming your not black either). But I guess gangsta rap made me do that right?

edit: I know people your age that could be my stand in.

I quoted the new Ice Cube and joked, but tell me please when I hear nigga rapped out from black, white, latino and asian people everyday. How on earth can you be in the hiphop industry without getting this mad everyday at people? Or are you only allowed to call a fellow friend nigga if he and you are from the streets? And if that's a yes, nice hypocrisy you got going there. The word is only bad and racist when a white person says it.

J-dye
04-03-2008, 07:57 AM
then what do you call a nigga ? fluffy ?

grimms
04-03-2008, 08:15 AM
The word is only bad and racist when a white person says it.

It's only safe when latinos or blacks say it. You can also get a pass from time to time depending on the situation and circumstances (If white or another race not black). Some like myself DO get offended (even being from the streets and more so due to that fact) if some one other than a black or latino says it.

My main issue is... it shouldn't be said on a public forum. It could convey the wrong message to some, who don't understand the meaning behind the word and what is being said and what the word really means. Most do get it but not all. Especially when your not black and understand when it's ok to be said or not.

Some may get offended like myself and others could give a shit. I'm just the one that does (At least when it is being said on this board). It's also my only pet peeve on here. Everything else even the dissing is cool, it's part of being in the lounge.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 09:16 AM
What hand?

Actually I really am from the streets (it's really no act). Born and raised in Boston and Cambridge Massachusetts housing projects (United States). I have had a pretty tough life. But people change.

I chose to make smarter choices then most people I know or knew...growing up who have either ended up dead or in prison for dumb shit (Not saying i'm any better then them as a person). My music, college years, daughter, and now wife, have kept me out of the dangers and downfalls that come along with the street life. I'll never forget where I came from, but thats my story and response to your post (This is no act just real talk without any witty or cleverness involved).

Honestly? If you really feel like what some of your post's have suggested towards me, then your right. I don't care. If it's just jokes then thats cool. Like I said, I have a thick skin when it comes to almost anything. Certain words, regarding or suggesting race is my only pet peeve (Even on the interwebz).

If you can't say something like nigga to my face, don't say it at all. Not saying you Snee, just being honest on how I feel towards the race comments in general. This is a public forum where some of the members are as young as 10 and as old as 80 (I am assuming of course).

Snee I never came here to impress anyone. Manker started it all by commenting on my music making abilities. I just commented back until more and more lounge members added their take on my replies starting with Biggles.

:shifty: and good clean light hearted fun it was too.

I am not interested in the gangsta rap thing or the whole who can say the n word and who can't. I understand the attraction of taking ownership of a word that has a horrible history and bad connotations. However, its excessive use in some genres of music muddy the waters in my view and can open doors to a faux pas or worse re-legitimise a more racist use. It was never a particularly common insult on this side of the pond and I think it should stay that way.

Pity Busy is absent at the moment. As I recall he grew up in rougher parts of Washington and seems pretty sorted with his business, basketball and family - although his 2 guns on every floor of the house "just in case" always worried me. As a fairly commited Democrat I am surprised he isn't here giving the Republicans a piece of his mind.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Now I'm from the streets but no guns are kept in my place of residence. I don't think I have made any enemies that would warrant me to do so. Plus I don't want or need my daughter to be accustomed to any of that nonsense. Thats the reason why I left the street for better pastures but know my roots and never will forget them. Yes the word I hate being said on this board has a bad history tied to it.

manker
04-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I think you'll find I didn't comment on your musical abilities. How would I do that having never been privee to the enchantment of your hippity hop.

No, I was more concerned with your assertion that I was reverting you back to being a girl.
Transgender interweb fantasists are rare so your admission piqued my interest.

Snee
04-03-2008, 02:15 PM
What hand?

Right o, first of all, you posting like this works out far better for you, in that people, including me, will take you seriously, rather than giggle at the walking cliché you sounded like beforehand (repeating words like "ho" and making up those odd nicknames that really weren't working by way of being insults). I've come across of plenty of kiddies sounding very much like you did, and it was pretty much guaranteed they were a) white and b) in their teens, and c) probably fat and with freckles.

As for my, albeit not very deeply felt as I just don't see you as being important to me in any way, feelings towards you, those were mostly based on you coming off as a bit of an idiot, or cliché. There's more to it, the invite-section, from whence you arrived, is a pet hate of mine for all kinds of reasons (cheating trackers, ruining the purpose of private trackers by allowing people to invite perfect strangers, it's full of people who probably do an excellent job of cleaning windows without using their hands, and so forth), and I'm predisposed to disliking anyone who participates there.

Being harsh towards idiots, any idiots, on the internet has also been something of my standard mode of operation for years hence, now. These people are neither workmates, nor classmates, nor family, nor anyone else whose feelings I need to consider for the purpose of keeping the peace. Having no ties to them, blood or otherwise, I'll treat a fucking plank like a fucking plank.

So, it has thus far been nothing personal, and for what it's worth, unless you start acting like a bit of a muppet again, you and I will have no issues between us, really, though I may or may not make fun of you or tease you around a bit, same as with anyone else.

As for the whole business with people calling other people any variation of the n-word on the internets in general, see point a, b and c of paragraph one. We've had marvelous fun, before, in making fun of such individuals.

Allen doing it just now, though, has been a bit of a special case, as it was in line with something else that's been ongoing for a bit now.

Snee
04-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Now I'm from the streets but no guns are kept in my place of residence... Plus I don't want or need my daughter to be accustomed to any of that nonsense.

That's cool. Seriously.

Actatoi
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
It's only safe when latinos or blacks say it. You can also get a pass from time to time depending on the situation and circumstances (If white or another race not black). Some like myself DO get offended (even being from the streets and more so due to that fact) if some one other than a black or latino says it.

My main issue is... it shouldn't be said on a public forum. It could convey the wrong message to some, who don't understand the meaning behind the word and what is being said and what the word really means. Most do get it but not all. Especially when your not black and understand when it's ok to be said or not.

Some may get offended like myself and others could give a shit. I'm just the one that does (At least when it is being said on this board). It's also my only pet peeve on here. Everything else even the dissing is cool, it's part of being in the lounge.

Guess I'll never understand why you get offended only when white people says it then, in my mind a word that someone thinks is disrespectful should always be disrespectful whoever might say it. And a few friends I asked today didn't see the logic in that as well, and a few of them were black fyi.

But cheers for a proper answer instead of trying to intimidate me.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 06:09 PM
I think that's fairly common. If someone of the same ethnicity says something it can't really be taken as offensive and must therefore be being said with a degree of irony, or sense of camaraderie.

Or if you know the person well enough to understand that they are not being serious. I call all of my hun mates "hun" and would happily ask them if they are going to Mordor to watch the hun game this evening. None of them have ever expressed any annoyance. In fact after a while they will announce that they are getting tickets for the huns European game of their own volition.

My understanding was that it's OK so long as it ends with an "a", however "er" is unacceptable. Personally I would find it very difficult to say or even write either. I can't think of any occasion where I would say either (particularly "er") even if it was in company which thought it acceptable. True story.

Actatoi
04-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Well ye, but he also think that latinos can say it as well. And that's not the same ethnicity at all. And any white americans didn't have them as slaves neither. Neither did those white americans call any latinos the n word.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Guess I'll never understand why you get offended only when white people says it then, in my mind a word that someone thinks is disrespectful should always be disrespectful whoever might say it. And a few friends I asked today didn't see the logic in that as well, and a few of them were black fyi.

If your black saying stuff like "what up nigga" to another black, 9 times out of 10 thats cool. Especially if your around the type of dudes that talk like that. Most of them you'll spot quite fast. Also you can tell by their vocabulary range as well. Some black folks are smarter then others just like any race, but some are limited when it comes to vocabulary (Not saying their not smart due to that fact).

Those you can usually say nigga to (at least in the hood) other places too but the hood nigga is widely accepted if your both black or latino (We are both minorities) If that has any bearing at all. Now I know alien5 didn't say this but saying "Nigger" may or may not get you hurt cause that really has the negative connotation derived from the word nigga (which has a more positive overtone even in it's misuse of the word).

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:13 PM
I think that's fairly common. If someone of the same ethnicity says something it can't really be taken as offensive and must therefore be being said with a degree of irony, or sense of camaraderie.

Or if you know the person well enough to understand that they are not being serious. I call all of my hun mates "hun" and would happily ask them if they are going to Mordor to watch the hun game this evening. None of them have ever expressed any annoyance. In fact after a while they will announce that they are getting tickets for the huns European game of their own volition.

My understanding was that it's OK so long as it ends with an "a", however "er" is unacceptable. Personally I would find it very difficult to say or even write either. I can't think of any occasion where I would say either (particularly "er") even if it was in company which thought it acceptable. True story.

Damn you really are smart. I didn't even read your post until after I posted. Actaoi read Mr JP Fugly he broke it down better then even I.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I think you'll find I didn't comment on your musical abilities. How would I do that having never been privee to the enchantment of your hippity hop.

No, I was more concerned with your assertion that I was reverting you back to being a girl.
Transgender interweb fantasists are rare so your admission piqued my interest.

No problem no hard feelings.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:14 PM

If your black saying stuff like "what up nigga" to another black, 9-10 of 10 thats cool. Especially if your around the type of dudes that talk like that. Most of them you'll spot quite fast. Also you can tell by their vocabulary range as well. Some black folks are smarter then other just like any race, but some are limited when it comes to vocabulary (Not saying their not smart due to that fact).

Those you can usually say nigga too (at least in the hood) other places to but the hood nigga is widely accepted if your both black or latino (We are both minorities) If that has any bearing at all. Now I know alien5 didn't say this but saying "Nigger" may or may not get you hurt cause that really has the negarive connation derived from the word nigga (which has more positive tone even in it's misuse of the word).

That is perhaps the most racist post I have read on this forum.

Absolutely appalling, you should be ashamed of yourself.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Right o, first of all, you posting like this works out far better for you, in that people, including me, will take you seriously, rather than giggle at the walking cliché you sounded like beforehand (repeating words like "ho" and making up those odd nicknames that really weren't working by way of being insults). I've come across of plenty of kiddies sounding very much like you did, and it was pretty much guaranteed they were a) white and b) in their teens, and c) probably fat and with freckles.

As for my, albeit not very deeply felt as I just don't see you as being important to me in any way, feelings towards you, those were mostly based on you coming off as a bit of an idiot, or cliché. There's more to it, the invite-section, from whence you arrived, is a pet hate of mine for all kinds of reasons (cheating trackers, ruining the purpose of private trackers by allowing people to invite perfect strangers, it's full of people who probably do an excellent job of cleaning windows without using their hands, and so forth), and I'm predisposed to disliking anyone who participates there.

For one don't judge a book by it's cover. There are alot of good people including myself that have come from the invite section. I'll name a few. Artemis, Sgt Major, Nemrod, JROquinn, Fatcat, Benchez (Even though he is more of a lounge regular and not really here for his site) just to name a few GOOD people.

I wouldn't be a member of trackers like Revolt and the rabbit hole if I was one of those imposed cheaters or someone who trades accounts. I have over 3,000 posts. Most of those 3,000 posts are about me despising account traders and cheaters of tracker.

I'm labeled the anti-trader ranter int he BT invite section so judging me based on that was implausible to me. Now the name thing was just the way to pick fun back at fellow lounge members after they commented at me. If you noticed I never mentioned or posted about anyone until they referenced or siad something snide about my posts (In good fun I hope). Honestly your names were the only thing to go on since I haven't got properly acquainted with any of you. I really didn't have much else to go on. Plus i'm not a lounge regular.

I am a BT and Music regular. I do like to expand my horizons from time to time and see how other sections are and get involved. This was one of the sections I chose to get involved in. I just posted something simple about my music without attacking anyone.

Like I specified in my prior post a member here commented and it volleyed from their. Please don't judge everyone the same way cause they post in a particular section. Thats like judging someone cause there a certain race, stuck in a certain fiancial bracket, or your making fun of them due to being ugly (Being serious here no wittiness).

Also I truly don't care what or how you feel towards me I don't know you as well to care or having any real feeling if thats what you were getting at in regards to me personally, If i'm wrong about this statement, by assuming then I apologize. Now just talking, dissing for funs sake thats fine. No strings are attached and doesn't bother me to dos o. Now If I offend you or some, point it out and i'll refrain from doing so (If it's a serious matter).

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Damn you really are smart. I didn't even read your post until after I posted. Actaoi read Mr JP Fugly he broke it down better then even I.

:glag: I think you may be overplaying the moran card.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Well ye, but he also think that latinos can say it as well. And that's not the same ethnicity at all. And any white americans didn't have them as slaves neither. Neither did those white americans call any latinos the n word.

It's a grey line... but latino's saying nigga not nigger, is acceptable due to us being the minority (Thats what the U.S. calls are race for statistical purposes) also they get a pass. It's just the way things are whether it's right or not is another whole issue in itself and one day needs to be addressed in a debate or through some type of medium through media that matters.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:44 PM

For one don't judge a book by it's cover. There are alot of good people including myself that have come from the invite section. I'll name a few. Artemis, Sgt Major, Nemrod, JROquinn, Fatcat, Benchez (Even though he is more of a lounge regular and not really here for his site) just to name a few GOOD people.

I wouldn't be a member of trackers like Revolt and the rabbit hole if I was one of those imposed cheaters or someone who trades accounts. I have over 3,000 posts. Most of those 3,000 posts are about me despising account traders and cheaters of tracker.

I'm labeled the anti-trader ranter int he BT invite section so judging me based on that was implausible to me. Now the name thing was just to way t pick fun back at fellow lounge members after they commented at me. If you noticed I never mentioned or posted about anyone until they referenced or siad something snide about my posts (In good fun I hope). Honestly your names were the only thing to go on since I haven't got properly acquainted with any of you. I really didn't have much else to go on. Plus i'm not a lounge regular.

I am a BT and Music regular. I do like to expand my horizons from time to time and see how other sections are and get involved. This was one of the sections I chose to get involved in. I just posted something simple about my music without attacking anyone.

Like I specified in my prior post a member here commented and it volleyed from their. Please don't judge everyone the same way cause they post in a particular section. Thats like judging someone cause there a certain race, stuck in a certain fiancial bracket, or your making fun of them due to being ugly (Being serious here no wittiness).

Also I truly don't care what or how you feel towards me I don't know you as well to care or having any real feeling if thats what you were getting at in regards to me personally, If i'm wrong about this statement, by assuming then I apologize.

Internet News. :01:

How goes it David, you old bar steward. :D

How could we have missed it. Share your thoughts openly or do something else.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:46 PM

No your definition of my plight on this board was short, sweet, more clear and precise. I applaud you for that. Seriously.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:46 PM

It's a grey line... but latino's saying nigga not nigger, is acceptable due to us being the minority (Thats what the U.S. calls are race for statistical purposes) also they get a pass. It's just the way things are whether it's right or not is another whole issue in itself and one day needs to be addressed in a debate or through some type of medium through media that matters.

It really is genious stuff.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:47 PM

No your definition of my plight on this board was short, sweet, more clear and precise. I applaud you for that. Seriously.

No, Sir I applaud you.

Much as I may resent it, chapeau.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm a really blunt person Mr JP. Not really the witty type. I just speak on what I know and how I feel.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm a really blunt person Mr JP. Not really the witty type. I just speak on what I know and how I feel.

That will cause considerable confusion here.

Fact!

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:54 PM

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/ap_james_blunt_070920_ms.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 09:55 PM

Fact!

I went with the obvious option.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:57 PM

Fact!

I mean with the serious posts like the last one and the one when i said i'm from the street. I was replying off of that Biggles. All the insults and other rhetoric is just fun (whether it works or not).

Biggles
04-03-2008, 09:57 PM

Fact!

I went with the obvious option.

Not always a bad thing like.

grimms
04-03-2008, 09:58 PM
A pic of James Blunt eh.

Biggles
04-03-2008, 10:00 PM

Fact!

I mean with the serious posts like the last one and the one when i said i'm from the street. I was replying off of that Biggles. All the insults and other rhetoric is just fun (whether it works or not).

There are a fair number of misses to be sure and collateral damage can occur. There is the Drawing Room for genuinely serious issues (political/social/international) though and some us do flit between the two. Talking of which what happened to Vidcc?

Biggles
04-03-2008, 10:02 PM
A pic of James Blunt eh.

Word association football is popular here.

grimms
04-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh ok.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 10:12 PM
A pic of James Blunt eh.

ap_james_blunt_070920_ms.jpg to be more specific.

Mr JP Fugley
04-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Talking of which what happened to Vidcc?

Do you know someone who gives a fuck like.

Skiz
04-04-2008, 02:30 AM
If your black saying stuff like "what up nigga" to another black, 9 times out of 10 thats cool.

That isn't cool, that's bullshit.

If blacks stopped using the word altogether, it would disappear almost entirely from modern slang. 99% of the time in which I hear that word, it comes from a black person.

It's a taboo word but we (whitey) are constantly reminded that it exists by those who deem it's use unacceptable. :dabs:

grimms
04-04-2008, 03:10 AM
^^Let me clarify what i mean't to you(Whether you get, got it, understand it, want to understand, etc). If one black says the word to another black who doesn't have a problem with it, then it's cool (Meaning tolerable). Not cool as the "In" thing to say. I'm not advocating that it's cool for blacks to go to another black person and say what up nigga. I would never do that. I would have to get to know you first and real well at that first.

I use the word sometimes amongst a friend or two(Both friends I have known since being a little toddler) or a group of associates I know, who may engage with that word in their vocabulary. Most of the time I don't use the word at all. Especially due to it's misuse. I have in the past and still do rarely though. Will I refrain from saying it(When in the appropriate crowd and outlet?) No...probably not. Thats my take on it and I will leave it at that.

Skizo don't act like your race doesn't still say it from time to time (Maybe not in the open as much). There are plenty of white folks that still see black people as "nigga's". So lets not play the "If black people didn't say it so much card" This line below suggests that "black people" are those people you feel reminds whites of the misuse behind the word. If not feel free to chime in and correct me.

'It's a taboo word but we (whitey) are constantly reminded that it exists by those who deem it's use unacceptable'

Something Else
04-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Whatever crap you posted i'm sure it's well racialist against Honkey's or something else. :ghey:

grimms
04-04-2008, 03:27 AM
You again. I have some Intel on some traders for you to go disable. Now go do that "ewe one".

Something Else
04-04-2008, 04:30 AM
I'm giving you a charity :lol:

Someone explain to the poor kid how the ignore function works. :dabs:

1000possibleclaws
04-04-2008, 04:37 AM
grimms is black? please, don't shoot!! :O

Something Else
04-04-2008, 04:39 AM
Yay another canadiaian for the ignore list. :smilie4:

grimms
04-04-2008, 04:54 AM
canadiaian wtf?

Something Else
04-04-2008, 04:55 AM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/6/c/6c29b755053bf3c8c80e4281be3b741c.gif

kallieb
04-04-2008, 05:02 AM
LOL!!!

That vid is way too funny pb - but canadian???? Leave us out of this!!!!!

Something Else
04-04-2008, 05:08 AM
Soz. They seem to be invading the lounge or something else. :unsure:

http://www.wintrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/tomcruise.jpg

kallieb
04-04-2008, 05:37 AM
Is it just me or does he look like Tom Cruise.

Something Else
04-04-2008, 06:12 AM
You see Tom Cruise in everyone don't you. Admit it. :eyebrows:

kaffeine
04-04-2008, 06:30 AM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/6/c/6c29b755053bf3c8c80e4281be3b741c.gif
:lol::lol:

kallieb
04-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Tom Cruise is a sick sob... Now Johnny Depp..that's another story.

thewizeard
04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
aight, ...this could be worth a subscrition..it is after all April...

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 04:51 PM
canadiaian wtf?

Racist.

The truth always outs.

Yeah, you didn't expect to see Canadiains here did you. Don't say you're not racist btw, the first reaction is the most accurate.

Skiz
04-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Skizo don't act like your race doesn't still say it from time to time (Maybe not in the open as much). There are plenty of white folks that still see black people as "nigga's". So lets not play the "If black people didn't say it so much card" This line below suggests that "black people" are those people you feel reminds whites of the misuse behind the word. If not feel free to chime in and correct me.

I didn't "act" like anything. Every race says it from time to time. I say it from time to time; both nigga and nigger.

I put that blacks say it 99% of the time...maybe 95% even. I'd surmise the remaining percent would leave you to deduct that I do agree that other races use it.... from time to time.

Something Else
04-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Canadiains, Blicks. Same thing. :01:

grimms
04-04-2008, 08:42 PM

I didn't "act" like anything. Every race says it from time to time. I say it from time to time; both nigga and nigger.

I put that blacks say it 99% of the time...maybe 95% even. I'd surmise the remaining percent would leave you to deduct that I do agree that other races use it.... from time to time.

Ok don't exactly agree with the percentage but thank you for clarifying your view on that particular question I had for you.

grimms
04-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Racist.

The truth always outs.

Yeah, you didn't expect to see Canadiains here did you. Don't say you're not racist btw, the first reaction is the most accurate.

I know what a Canadian is. Wtf is a Canadiain though?:blink:

chalice
04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Racist.

The truth always outs.

It's what you were until you arrived.

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Racist.

The truth always outs.

Someone from Canadia.

WTF's a Canadian.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2008, 08:56 PM
WTF's a Canadian.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/aquilaonline/blogstuff/avril.jpg

C-mos
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
ouch...

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
WTF's a Canadian.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/aquilaonline/blogstuff/avril.jpg

It's a rude wee lassie, fair enough.

Do you girls have some sort of club on here. I see a few people using that as their "Country".

chalice
04-04-2008, 09:24 PM
She is trying her bestest, JP.

From what I've read, it's a last ditch affair on behalf of a Carnadiaian who fancied herselves as hardcore penetrator to the lounge.

She failed and as a result, she was penetrated in turn by the cawk machine which you and I know and love as the Lounge.

I suspect that more penetration will come.

Let's see, mate. Let us see.

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 09:40 PM
ftw

IdolEyes787
04-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Fugley I've been reading some of your posts and I see that you're a decent guy when not dealing with fools like me.
Sorry to have misjudged you.
But I still think you're d for p.:yup:

Mr JP Fugley
04-05-2008, 10:17 AM
But I still think you're d for p.:yup:

Nope, that's just noise.

Can someone translate into English.

Thanks in advance.

manker
04-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Desperate for Penis.

You're being groomed again.