PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explore

abu_has_the_power
08-05-2003, 08:38 PM
1. when i press ctrl + n, and a new page comes up, the status bar is always missing. and i have to put it in with view, and status bar. is there a way to not let this happen?
2. wat's the best internet browser. i use regular cable, and i'm using just internet explorer

Gre1
08-05-2003, 08:41 PM
Uprade to a newer version. And another good browser is Neoplanet

Rip The Jacker
08-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Opera 7

Mr. Blunt
08-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@5 August 2003 - 20:38
1. when i press ctrl + n, and a new page comes up, the status bar is always missing. and i have to put it in with view, and status bar. is there a way to not let this happen?
Some Windows XP users have noticed that when they have multiple Internet Explorer windows open, the Status bar appears only in the first window opened. To make it appear in every IE window, follow these steps. Start with one instance of IE. Select View | Status Bar. Now press Ctrl while clicking the X in the upper-right-hand corner of the window to close the application. Next, open My Computer and select View | Status Bar. Finally, go to Tools | Folder Options and select the View tab. Click Apply to all folders, confirm the dialog, and then close Windows Explorer.

zacspeed
08-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Opera 7
amen to that.
There is no other browser worth a w@nk!
I can't believe I made-do with internet explioter for so long :(

abu_has_the_power
08-05-2003, 10:25 PM
wat do u guys think of netscape?

zapjb
08-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Srry netscape is a pos. Opera rulez!

abu_has_the_power
08-05-2003, 10:36 PM
yea, i just installed it, and it sucks dog balls.

abu_has_the_power
08-06-2003, 12:29 AM
thanks people. and thanks mr. blunt, i got it working now

i'm using opera 7 now, but when i go to www.suprnova.org, the thing is extremely slow and wierd, and the lines are misplaced, anyone know wat to do?

zapjb
08-06-2003, 12:37 AM
I mean this in a kind way. Go to the Opera forum to learn the intricacies of it. I did. And will do. You'll pickup a lot of Opera tips there. And enjoy the best browser.

Cygnuz-Y
08-06-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+5 August 2003 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 5 August 2003 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@5 August 2003 - 20:38
Some Windows XP users have noticed that when they have multiple Internet Explorer windows open, the Status bar appears only in the first window opened. To make it appear in every IE window, follow these steps. Start with one instance of IE. Select View | Status Bar. Now press Ctrl while clicking the X in the upper-right-hand corner of the window to close the application. Next, open My Computer and select View | Status Bar. Finally, go to Tools | Folder Options and select the View tab. Click Apply to all folders, confirm the dialog, and then close Windows Explorer. [/b][/quote]
Excellent Tip, Mr.Blunt, Excellent tip