PDA

View Full Version : ALL you ever wanted to know about PTN

RainRoofer
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Well, if you're old member of this community, you can name like dozen of trackers that closed their doors that always wanted to be the new level 11, Area 51, Sector 3.1 and so on...Well they all have stupid goal, they think rarity=content and they usually take hard core traders as their member and staffers.First of all why it's bad:
1.As I mentioned, RARITY IS NOT SAME AS CONTENT, get it in your heads stupid lame kiddies.In my top 10 trackers half of them are what you call them low level.
2.I read first 3 pages of that topic in invites section, and that was enough for me to see what type of tracker it is.Member with like 100+ rep points are staffers and members.Why is it bad ? Why are they hard core traders ? I DO NOT HATE TRADERS(but I think it's bad what they do), to say first, I DO HATE those who trade just to get those lame rep points, they're large rotten apple in big basket, cuz their life doesn't have any points, and they have small e-penis.They traded EVERY tracker couple of times ? Why ? Ask them.They barelly use them, they just see them as some e-money to get to "high" level ones.Tracker consisted of those type of members, I'll just say L O L
3.And for third, if you really wanna create a tracker, start from scratch, be carefull, and forget about that stupid thread about levels.I participated in creation of several trackers, and I know from my and their xp where things start to get wrong.

I do not hate you guys, just to shead some light on a few things, cuz I see this to happen every couple of months.
And closure MANGO FTW! :01:

P.S. Almost forgot, your coder is lamer.Based on a reliable source.

Update 1: So I got info they want to keep low profile! Yeah, thay's why you smart assess took name that reminds me of some of the best trackers around, oh, what tracker it is, OH YES, it's good olf ftn.And you wanna tell me you don't wanna attention, yeah. -1 for you guys :shutup:...hahah just saw this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tracker-reviews-256067/page23#post2758189).Low profile ? ptn sysop ? Member of ptn also posted review ? Devoted members community you say?

I'll delete immediatelly this thread, if you guys convice me that I'm wrong.I'm not stuborn, and I can listen, but when someone talks bullcrap, and lots of it, this is what comes out of it. :sick:

Corey

Gosu
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Corey,u took "rotten apple" word from F*** , right? Lol :D

Crutavv
04-02-2008, 03:03 PM
welcome on new spam celebretion, uff :sick:
forget this tracker, we will see...

BadFungus
04-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Well, if you're old member of this community, you can name like dozen of trackers that closed their doors that always wanted to be the new level 11, Area 51, Sector 3.1 and so on...Well they all have stupid goal, they think rarity=content and they usually take hard core traders as their member and staffers.First of all why it's bad:
1.As I mentioned, RARITY IS NOT SAME AS CONTENT, get it in your heads stupid lame kiddies.In my top 10 trackers half of them are what you call them low level.
2.I read first 3 pages of that topic in invites section, and that was enough for me to see what type of tracker it is.Member with like 100+ rep points are staffers and members.Why is it bad ? Why are they hard core traders ? I DO NOT HATE TRADERS(but I think it's bad what they do), to say first, I DO HATE those who trade just to get those lame rep points, they're large rotten apple in big basket, cuz their life doesn't have any points, and they have small e-penis.They traded EVERY tracker couple of times ? Why ? Ask them.They barelly use them, they just see them as some e-money to get to "high" level ones.Tracker consisted of those type of members, I'll just say L O L
3.And for third, if you really wanna create a tracker, start from scratch, be carefull, and forget about that stupid thread about levels.I participated in creation of several trackers, and I know from my and their xp where things start to get wrong.

I do not hate you guys, just to shead some light on a few things, cuz I see this to happen every couple of months.
And closure MANGO FTW! :01:

P.S. Almost forgot, your coder is lamer.Based on a reliable source.

Corey

Anyone who "speaks" like that doesn't stutter and definitely doesnt deserve punishment, thats for sure :yup:

RainRoofer
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I was interrupted several times with couple of MSN windows during my writings, couldn't keep up with my sentence that good.

J-dye
04-02-2008, 03:26 PM
21/tcp open ftp Microsoft ftpd
25/tcp filtered smtp
37/tcp filtered time
80/tcp open http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
135/tcp filtered msrpc
136/tcp filtered profile
137/tcp filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
443/tcp open ssl Microsoft IIS SSL
445/tcp filtered microsoft-ds
1080/tcp filtered socks
1214/tcp filtered fasttrack
3128/tcp filtered squid-http
3389/tcp open microsoft-rdp Microsoft Terminal Service
4444/tcp filtered krb524
4480/tcp filtered proxy-plus
6588/tcp filtered analogx
8443/tcp open ssl Microsoft IIS SSL

Running: Microsoft Windows 2003

:glag:

Dubstepper
04-02-2008, 03:37 PM
The speeds on this tracker suck, may be down to no seeders though.

BadFungus
04-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I was interrupted several times with couple of MSN windows during my writings, couldn't keep up with my sentence that good.

ahh fucking whatever , you did realize what i meant ;)

barakokula
04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I'll delete immediatelly this thread, if you guys convice me that I'm wrong.I'm not stuborn, and I can listen, but when someone talks bullcrap, and lots of it, this is what comes out of it. :sick:
An even bigger load of bullcrap?:shutup:

Lew
04-02-2008, 04:31 PM
It's running on windows :lol:
A few staff members are traders (if not all of them are)
And their goal is not to become another demonoid or oink, but a new lvl 11 tracker :D

Qlix
04-02-2008, 04:33 PM
It's a new tracker, and it's awesome. Keep whining noobs, cause you'll never get it anyway.

seppypom
04-02-2008, 04:37 PM
i'm calling Shinanigans

C-mos
04-02-2008, 04:39 PM
It's a new tracker, and it's awesome. Keep whining noobs, cause you'll never get it anyway.

what ?:blink:
get outta here fuckin` newb

Qlix
04-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm a newb? Yeah right. Go on flaming, you're stuck with some shitty tracker anyway.

danio
04-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm a newb? Yeah right. Go on flaming, you're stuck with some shitty tracker anyway.

now this is funny.. *giggles*

Dubstepper
04-02-2008, 04:42 PM

It sucks im downloading torrents from it at crap speed, and theres no content which i cant find anywhere else :wacko:

Qlix
04-02-2008, 04:45 PM
First of all. The tracker has been around for a week, what do you expect? We're carefully selecting our members, not inviting every single person who asks for an invite, that way we get good members that we trust. Second, we've got an uber request system, almost every request gets filled. Third, just wait for it, once we get more members and time, the tracker will develop.

Dubstepper
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM
First of all. The tracker has been around for a week, what do you expect? We're carefully selecting our members, not inviting every single person who asks for an invite, that way we get good members that we trust. Second, we've got an uber request system, almost every request gets filled. Third, just wait for it, once we get more members and time, the tracker will develop.

I take back what i said about the speed, but theres still nothing that i cant get anywhere else, unless, music requests get filled, if they do i may need to look into it.

The movies etc i see though, i can get them on RevTT lol:ermm:

rotem1984
04-02-2008, 04:51 PM

I take back what i said about the speed, but theres still nothing that i cant get anywhere else, unless, music requests get filled, if they do i may need to look into it.

The movies etc i see though, i can get them on RevTT lol:ermm:
We are more for the community side my friend.

sperm
04-02-2008, 05:49 PM

lol, are you so sure...

your obviously not a member of a certain tracker, where your sysop has an invite thread going :lol:

S3v3N
04-02-2008, 06:40 PM
rotem1984 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/rotem1984-163680) i like your avatar !

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Another thread, great, just what was needed! :P

markupmaster
04-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Ahh,So the Madness of PTN continues..

:P

rotem1984
04-02-2008, 07:19 PM

The funny part is that the PTN users didnt want it to happen:pinch:
You FST go ahead and adv the tracker

kaffeine
04-02-2008, 07:24 PM
what's going on here then.. another train wreck?

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 07:26 PM

You FST go ahead and adv the tracker

FST = FileSharingTalk, amazingly they discuss File Sharing sites in the BT section, and quite right they should too without hinderence or interference or pressure from outside sites not to, they are proud of their independence and quite rightly so.

Seeing that most of the staff also came from here, I find it amusing that you expect anything different to happen.

Those that shout the loudest usually are the harbourers of doom.

Actatoi
04-02-2008, 07:29 PM

Then the users from PTN shouldn't have posted anything about it then, nor responding to any thread that is about PTN. Now they obviously havn't and are failing at this easy task. How ironic.

Swift
04-02-2008, 07:33 PM
don`t feed the troll`s

Saroman
04-02-2008, 07:50 PM
lol atleast now its solved... other i would have been in lot of trouble :P

my ratio would be 0.1 :D

soulreaper
04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Ptn doesn't want publicity yet so many of their users have userbars which generate curiosity amongst non-members and they start asking questions about it, want reviews,invites etc etc.
A review of PTN has also been made which will again generate publicity.

monk3y
04-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't understand why every time a new tracker pops out everybody starts attacking it, especially if it wants to be not-known to to everybody.

Same thing happened with SCL and iTS which everybody attacked for a week or so.

Sargent, you are right about this being the place to talk about it, the staff of ptn doesn't have problem with the fst users but with ptn users who are contributing to the advertisement of the site instead of keeping it low as asked.

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Sargent, you are right about this being the place to talk about it, the staff of ptn doesn't have problem with the fst users but with ptn users who are contributing to the advertisement of the site instead of keeping it low as asked.

The posters with the largest contribution of posts that are saying say nothing are members of PTN staff, go figure. Contradiction & hypocrisy are just two words that spring to mind, amongst many others.

monk3y
04-02-2008, 08:23 PM
hhhh well aren't you mad about someone :)

DV8type
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Well, if you're old member of this community, you can name like dozen of trackers that closed their doors that always wanted to be the new level 11, Area 51, Sector 3.1 and so on...Well they all have stupid goal, they think rarity=content and they usually take hard core traders as their member and staffers.

:bow:
Sad but true

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
hhhh well aren't you mad about someone :)

Mad (or angry?) No, by all means I can quite happily have a calm & dispassionate conversation about things.

I just get annoyed when empty vessels make the most noise when they should know better and they should be leading by example, for where they lead others will surely follow.

fOrUmAs
04-02-2008, 08:30 PM
lol and i still dont understand why this all hype for this new site (if its real).

:huh:

monk3y
04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Well it's not the first time traders opens a tracker and not the last i still don't see the reason for all this threads concerning this site, it's not like they came here and said "fst users come to our site bla bla bla" and tried fooling us.

1000possibleclaws
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
The site design at PtN looks really nice, and it's a great idea that the staff and handpicking users instead of having an open reg for the first 1000 users or so. It keeps most bad users out, and they won't have to weed out massive amounts of dupe accounts. You guys shouldn't be attacking this site, they're having a great start so far!

By the way they've started out, it does seem that one of their goals is to become a top level site, however I see nothing wrong with that. I guess in the coming weeks we'll see how they turn out, but so far its looking promising :naughty:

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Well it's not the first time traders opens a tracker and not the last i still don't see the reason for all this threads concerning this site, it's not like they came here and said "fst users come to our site bla bla bla" and tried fooling us.

People are free here to discuss what they want, so it makes no difference who started the threads or for what reason and any attempt to silence discussion, for whatever reason, would be a bad move and a sad day indeed.

Just because members or a staffers don't like something, doesn't make it a valid reason for it not to be discussed, no point in keep repeating the reasons why but a new site will generate interest & publicity and for that reason alone it will be open season until things settle down.

You may not like it, but freedom of expression should be paramount over being gagged each & every time.

monk3y
04-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Sgt i've said it before maybe i wasn't clear i have no problem with people talking about it but why does it have to be negative i don't see the reason.

JA
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM
PtN = ScP = Epic fail ;)

Someone is spamming the negative thumbs!

:bow:
Sad but true
Hello there. Hope everything going smoothly in the club. Hope to see you soon there at the end of the year .

As for OP; i agree with most of your points :)

SgtMajor
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Sgt i've said it before maybe i wasn't clear i have no problem with people talking about it but why does it have to be negative i don't see the reason.

There's always a balance, and for every positive there will be a negative, just shrug your shoulders and don't let it worry you.

On top of that there will be certain people associated with a tracker that we just do not get on with for whatever reason, and therefore there will be a tendency to diss the tracker along with that person, that's life :dabs:

Horatiu
04-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm too lazy to adapt my sayings in here so i'm going to give the direct link to those that didn't read my reply in the invite section:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ptn-post2758259/postcount187

jukesta
04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
If they want to be rare, then let them be rare.

Your not running there life.

You do not have to be so JUDGEmental.

monk3y
04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
ok sgt respect =)

Ronnie Coleman
04-02-2008, 09:23 PM
This thread is contra productive. You are only promoting their name and making The Drama. As long as nobody mention their name, they will be just what they are. New, probably-soon closed, regular tracker.

markupmaster
04-02-2008, 09:31 PM
This thread is contra productive. You are only promoting their name and making The Drama. As long as nobody mention their name, they will be just what they are. New, probably-soon closed, regular tracker.

Right-O!

All they really want is their own private community where they can chill...

P.S.
Been a while since I have talked to you Bud(Ronnie)..

1000possibleclaws
04-02-2008, 09:44 PM

with the effort they put into the site design an into recruitment, they won't close. you're right that this thread is building hype about the site though

sacebac
04-02-2008, 11:53 PM
I do not understand why so much conversation around this tracker, all trackers beguns from 0, ones becames good trackers, others not........
I hope PTN becames a good tracker one day!!!!!

SceneLOL
04-03-2008, 03:37 AM
I do not understand why so much conversation around this tracker, all trackers beguns from 0, ones becames good trackers, others not........
I hope PTN becames a good tracker one day!!!!!

well said.

Detale
04-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Don't think we really need another one of these, Corey you have some good points but please keep it in the same thread I can't handle watching both for all the bull5hit. Thanks and I hope you understand.