PDA

View Full Version : Request ScL

HDR
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Second try:cry:

Like i've said on the other thread i would like ScL because of it's eXcluSiVe content and PacKs, nothing else to say since i hate *bling*bling* comments, so i am direct and clear.

So i hope an Angel come down to the earth and open me the gate to the Heaven (ScL):cry:

Thanks in advance:unsure::01:

metanaboll112
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff

HDR
04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff
Thank you for making me even more happy:cry::cry:

sylver69
04-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Even if an angel came down to earth I doubt whether they would have an invite for ScL

th0r
04-03-2008, 01:03 AM

certain threads for requests are still available in some forums; there is still hope

1000possibleclaws
04-03-2008, 02:08 AM

certain threads for requests are still available in some forums; there is still hope

well if it's not on this forum then its not much help to this guy lolz

and HDR that sad face is fuckin pathetic. the packs arent godly or anything, and asking for an invite for the free leech stuff isn't gonna look too good in the inviter's eyes as well

HDR
04-03-2008, 02:16 AM
and HDR that sad face is fuckin pathetic.
Your avatar is a lot more pathetic.:rolleyes:

the packs arent godly or anything, and asking for an invite for the free leech stuff isn't gonna look too good in the inviter's eyes as well
If i was going to ask for an invite to free leech i would ask for FTN:frusty:

Bu thanks for the tip, however i'm not going to lie when i'm interested because of what i've said, say what you want, i don't care about what you say because i simply ignore retards that flame the others because they only think about themselves.:slap:

Cabalo
04-03-2008, 02:37 AM
fellow countryman, trust me, scl is not even near SCT or RevTT or even TL.
don't waste your time.

SgtMajor
04-03-2008, 02:40 AM
don't waste your time.

One man's wine is another man's vinegar, each to their own.

HDR
04-03-2008, 02:51 AM
don't waste your time.

But SCT they only invite people with seed-boxes. I've see a giveaway that a staff of SCT made not long ago, and he said only for who have seedbox and no .pt, i think they don't like me :w00t:

SgtMajor
04-03-2008, 02:53 AM
don't waste your time.

But SCT they only invite people with seed-boxes. I've see a giveaway that a staff of SCT made not long ago, and he said only for who have seedbox and no .pt, i think they don't like me :w00t:

Did nobody tell you? None of us like you :P

HDR
04-03-2008, 03:10 AM

Did nobody tell you? None of us like you :P

Glad to hear that:naughty::shifty:

tutipute
04-03-2008, 04:55 AM
don't waste your time.

One man's wine is another man's vinegar, each to their own.

Mmmm... wine, yummy yummy!
Mmmm... vinegar, yummy yummy!

I Love my wine and my vinegar... :D
Some love them both!

Sgt. Great words!

mattwab
04-03-2008, 05:54 AM
don't waste your time.

but it could be in near future, not only tracker is important, community too:happy:

Annoyed
04-03-2008, 06:25 AM
It's going to get better. What, over four hundred new members got in yesterday? That's quite a bit. I'm hoping just from that the site will get more content.

It's not impossible to get invited HDR. Just keep hoping.

HDR
04-03-2008, 07:06 AM

Hope is not a problem, but thank you. The problem is to find someone which really like to help others instead of trading:ermm:

saqib
04-03-2008, 10:04 AM

Hope is not a problem, but thank you. The problem is to find someone which really like to help others instead of trading:ermm:

all he wanted to say is just b patient and b determined , one day someone ll invite u there , if he ll consider u ok with it.
i waited for it for about 4 months , and then some kind soul invited me there .
i was not restless for it , i was just determined for it...invites are completely removed , no user other then staff has got invites .
so there is no point of requesting atm.
and as far as trading is concerned z7x has knocked down about 90% of traders ( both inviter and invitee ) in those 24 hours .
so my advice ll b never go for trading or ScL ll remain a dream for u...

J-dye
04-03-2008, 11:06 AM
what ? no one is going to invite you from a public forum like this . its against the rule . blah blah blah :rolleyes:

demous
04-03-2008, 11:08 AM
If i got any invites soon i will give you one :D

J-dye
04-03-2008, 11:11 AM
:rolleyes:http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-clover-scl-invite-giveaway-post2753902/postcount39 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-clover-scl-invite-giveaway-post2753902/postcount39)

HDR
04-03-2008, 11:14 AM
:rolleyes:http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-clover-scl-invite-giveaway-post2753902/postcount39 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-clover-scl-invite-giveaway-post2753902/postcount39)

And? What do you want to say with that?:blink:

J-dye
04-03-2008, 11:15 AM
http://blog.brokep.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/fuck_you.jpg

HDR
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
fuck you

You're signature really applies to you.:happy:

Edit: haha, too late, i've got you:rolleyes:

Edit 2: But don't worry, i don't report retards like you. :happy:

IdolEyes787
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
I think you don't have to worry about getting in HDR and it wouldn't surprise me if it was sooner than later.
People like you here and that's says a lot.:)

HDR
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I think you don't have to worry about getting in HDR and it wouldn't surprise me if it was sooner than later.
I think it won't be soon because they have closed the invites.

People like you here and that's says a lot.:)
Yeah, looking to the comments of some people who would say that:rolleyes:

But thanks for your comment. :fst:

Swift
04-03-2008, 12:14 PM
sorry to inform you probably someone else did it already but invites are closed maybe you should close this and w8 for another competition

HDR
04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
sorry to inform you probably someone else did it already but invites are closed maybe you should close this and w8 for another competition

lol, i know it well. That's what i have said in the post above yours.:unsure:

PS: I'll close this thread since the invites are closed and the staff don't like me:P