PDA

View Full Version : Czone Official Updates

KravenX
04-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Because the other topic was closed, I made another one to present you the updates about our tracker.

Due to lots of complaints of ex members who didn`t managed to join czone, we decided to open free sign ups for the last time. We didn`t expected the first wave (more than 30k accounts in less than 24 hours). I received almost 1000 emails compalining that ex PU or Elite Members weren`t able to join czone tracker. This is the last chance for old members (and not only) to join czone. After this, it will be kinda hard.

Our policy will remain the same:

- no invites;
- trading accounts will not be allowed (the accounts will be automatically disabled if class of the IP & email changes);
- trading invites (if some members will finally receive one - the staff will decide) is also against the rules;
- inactive accounts (nothing downloaded or seeded for a period of time or not logging in) will be disabled as well;
- hit and runners are disabled

I recommend you to read the rules when joining our tracker. As I said, there will be a lot of changes on czone, and only the best will remain. We do not need fakers, cheaters, hit and runners, lamers or other negative "-ers" :)

Moreover, for the romanian users, I officially anounce you that if you need help, do not try to ask it on other forums (romanian or internation). Our staff will offer support only on our irc server and on FST.

Due to lots of users registering with yahoo emails, yahoo.com rejected lots of emails, thinking we try to spam their servers. So emails arrived either too late, or they are in the Bulk section. We recommend you to use Gmail instead. However, if you want to use yahoo, and the email does not arrive in maximum 1 hour, you are invited to join our irc channel and ask for an operator (@) to activate your account manually, so you won`t have to wait for the email.

To remind you our irc server:

/s irc.romaniairc.org
/j czone

For those who do not want to download an iRC client, we also offer an alternative:

http://czone.romaniairc.org -> a java client who sends you to our irc server.

More updates will come soon.

Regards,

KravenX

Sawyer2020
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
thanks for updates but I lost my account and I wasn't able to sign up
what can I do to get in again :unsure:
edit sorry I wasnt know its open

1000possibleclaws
04-02-2008, 11:07 PM
i signed up about an hour ago, when did you try to sign up, a couple days ago?

hasnainbk
04-02-2008, 11:09 PM
what can I do to get in again :unsure:

may be signup again.

Sawyer2020
04-02-2008, 11:11 PM
i signed up about an hour ago, when did you try to sign up, a couple days ago?
I wasn't knew that its open I try after DB crash or whatever
I get in now :D

cRaZyzMaN
04-03-2008, 12:26 AM
i get an account, lost my PU, but at least i'm in again

dunkItOut
04-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Probably a dumb question...but Romanian text only?

KravenX
04-03-2008, 01:18 AM
we`ll update the rules in English, we`ll make an English thread too and, in the near future, we`ll translate the whole FAQ & RUles in English.

SAM
04-03-2008, 01:56 AM
great work.thanks

Annoyed
04-03-2008, 01:57 AM
we`ll update the rules in English, we`ll make an English thread too and, in the near future, we`ll translate the whole FAQ & RUles in English.

Thank you. This is needed. Especially the English translated FAQ. And English thread will also be very well appreciated.

sanjana
04-03-2008, 02:01 AM
I heard from someone that all the old accounts got deleted and so they gave only the new signup option...

I lost my buffer now...

Screwed up big time... no probs.. I just created the new account and thanks someone in the irc of czone...

Annoyed
04-03-2008, 02:07 AM

- inactive accounts (nothing downloaded or seeded for a period of time or not logging in) will be disabled as well;

Can you elaborate a bit on that? I'm always seeding. My computer is on 24/7, so there is always something seeding to the tracker. But there are some weeks that there's just not anything of interest that I want to download.

So is this going to be a rule kind of like HDbits, where you have to download 1gb a week? Or something like that? A little more info would be great.

Thanks.

Cabalo
04-03-2008, 02:35 AM
one question: i registered there today, and i can never access the browse page as it presents me an error saying page not found on the main frame.
why does this happen to me? is it somehow firewall related? i'm behind a router, do i need to open some ports to access that page ?

thanx for the help and welcome back.

Magnum
04-03-2008, 02:36 AM
I get an new account, lost my old VIP account, but i'm back into CZone with new one!Anyway,this is great news KravenX!You are a lord man.

Annoyed
04-03-2008, 03:00 AM
one question: i registered there today, and i can never access the browse page as it presents me an error saying page not found on the main frame.
why does this happen to me? is it somehow firewall related? i'm behind a router, do i need to open some ports to access that page ?

Do you see the browse box on the left hand side of the page? Click the button at the bottom of that box that says Cauta!. Then you'll get to all the torrents.

grimms
04-03-2008, 03:10 AM
I have a question say you have to change ISP providers, will your account automatically be disabled due to the class IP change rule? Or will you have an opportunity to talk to staff regarding this? Just a question I always had just in case I do leave my current ISP provider in the near future (May happen).

dunkItOut
04-03-2008, 03:51 AM
I have a question say you have to change ISP providers, will your account automatically be disabled due to the class IP change rule? Or will you have an opportunity to talk to staff regarding this? Just a question I always had just in case I do leave my current ISP provider in the near future (May happen).

This is also of interest to me. I'm currently at school right now, but summer break is coming up quick for me, so I'll be moving my computer and hooking it up to a different ISP...

usersec
04-03-2008, 06:30 AM

http://torrents.czone.ro/browse.php?showsearch=1&search=&incldead=0&stype=0&cat=&orderby=added&sort=desc

Swift
04-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Good news Kraven ;)

adissan
04-03-2008, 07:08 AM
thanks for info :)

Sylar666
04-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Good luck for all of You who signed up recently! This was a nice, fast tracker. I gotta admit I neither have the stamina nor the time to build up my lost buffer (been an Elite user). There are more things on heaven and Earth, Horatio! Anyways - I guess there will be plenty of good stuff there.

YoYoY
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
I signed up again , but this will be a hard time to my ratio :)

positive
04-03-2008, 11:23 AM
I can't open the tracker.Is the registration still open?

SCR
04-03-2008, 11:33 AM
It`s still open .

Swift
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
the old users who liked the sit made an account and i like that !

positive
04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
It`s still open .

Worked this time.

JGB
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Anybody else seeing the browse window time out?

Emperator
04-03-2008, 02:33 PM
all accounts deleted and not a single GB for free?

SCR
04-03-2008, 02:39 PM
I think we should all have patience i am more then sure that the staff will have some nice surprises for us the users.

KravenX
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM

Can you elaborate a bit on that? I'm always seeding. My computer is on 24/7, so there is always something seeding to the tracker. But there are some weeks that there's just not anything of interest that I want to download.

So is this going to be a rule kind of like HDbits, where you have to download 1gb a week? Or something like that? A little more info would be great.

Thanks.

no, there won`t be such a drestic rule. Most trackers have a script which automatically verifies all the users and disable those who have 0 up/0down. Most users just download few Mb so their account will be safe, even though they do not use it. In our case, the script automatically disables users who haven`t got any activity for the last 3-4 months or so.

as long as the email adress won`t be modified, there will not be any problem. Even though you encounter dificulties, just join our irc channel and your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

just be patient my friend. We respect all our users.

FACE_TO_FACE
04-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks also for the info... we need more staff like you :)

sagytb
04-03-2008, 06:53 PM
I just register thanks

creepingdeath
04-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the info. I like Czone. But, I lost my 800+ GB buffer.It is very sad. :(

yorner
04-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Czone is down?
I can't open the site!

bug@TTi
04-03-2008, 08:20 PM
me 2 :s

KravenX
04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
the server is up. Due to repeated problems we had in the last 3 or 4 days (annoying downtimes) we changed the server. However, until everyting will be set, the server can only be accessed if:

1. start -> run -> cmd -> [type] ipconfig /flushdns

OR

2. check this tutorial -> https://www.opendns.com/start?device=windows-xp

Anyhow, in maximum 24h everything will run smoothly.

Thanks for the info. I like Czone. But, I lost my 800+ GB buffer.It is very sad. :(

I sadly realize no one is complaining about their downloaded stats :lol:

grimms
04-04-2008, 12:31 AM
^^Thats cause they don't really matter in the grand scheme of things I guess. But a funny, but true observation to point out lol.

Annoyed
04-04-2008, 04:09 AM
no, there won`t be such a drestic rule. Most trackers have a script which automatically verifies all the users and disable those who have 0 up/0down. Most users just download few Mb so their account will be safe, even though they do not use it. In our case, the script automatically disables users who haven`t got any activity for the last 3-4 months or so.

That's awesome. Thank you for the fast info. 3-4 months is a long time to stay inactive. So the ones that download or upload anything in that amount of time deserved to be kick. I was just hoping it wasn't going to be like the one or two week thing that another site does. So definitely thank you for clearing that up.

And this is the kind of attitude that made me want to create another account after the tracker went down. The staff at this tracker seem to be very kind.

fOrUmAs
04-04-2008, 04:19 AM

And this is the kind of attitude that made me want to create another account after the tracker went down. The staff at this tracker seem to be very kind.

they will be even better if they add on every acc at least some free GB finaly,i know many people there have seedboxes but also some dont have and we (i) have try hard to keep my acc there before they went down,but now start all over again:ermm:

and who knows will this happend again to them:dry:

KravenX
04-04-2008, 06:35 AM
and who knows will this happend again to them:dry:

you should not worry about this thing from now on.

dcliffnotes
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM
thank you kravenx for keeping us posted with the updates. good staff at czone.

C-mos
04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
thanx kraven for the news :)

dunkItOut
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Anyhow, in maximum 24h everything will run smoothly.

Just 5 more hours :D

KravenX
04-06-2008, 12:39 AM
everything should be working just fine now. is there anyone who still have difficulties accessing the tracker?

Annoyed
04-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Everything seems to be going fine now. Thanks.

fortunefaded
04-06-2008, 05:43 AM
I am having problems with the tracker. I can't browse any torrents.

The middle container reads:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at acces.czone.ro.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But I can see menus and everything else.

Annoyed
04-06-2008, 05:45 AM
You have to press the Cauta! button on the little browse on the right hand side of the page.

fortunefaded
04-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Thanks Annoyed. Worked a treat. Need to brush up on my Italian :yup:

notyviv
04-06-2008, 06:04 AM
yo thats CZone back to its best, looking to see lots of all that quality stuff uoploaded again, Czone Rocks.

AlexM
04-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Czone will remain the best Romanian tracker for sure.

Swift
04-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks Annoyed. Worked a treat. Need to brush up on my Italian :yup:

romanian :P ... or you where jking ?:whistling

cook123
04-06-2008, 12:41 PM
i lost my a/c when they reload the whole thing and i missed the sign ups...

messi30
04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks you.

KravenX
04-06-2008, 08:22 PM
dut to massive request, i`ve created an English Thread in the forums. There, we will update all the news, announcements and rules you need to know on czone. There are also topics for general problems, suggestions, etc.

Moreover, you are free to create topics. (it`s a Help&Fun forum :) ) The only rule is: English Only.

YoYoY
04-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Czone rulzzz!!!

weenden
04-06-2008, 09:22 PM
thx was there then bam cant log on dont no what happened but good luck in all your ventures

DARKFLOYD
04-08-2008, 05:07 PM
hello
i'v had power user account at czone.
how can i recover it now?

Magnum
04-08-2008, 05:23 PM
dut to massive request, i`ve created an English Thread in the forums. There, we will update all the news, announcements and rules you need to know on czone. There are also topics for general problems, suggestions, etc.

Moreover, you are free to create topics. (it`s a Help&Fun forum :) ) The only rule is: English Only.

Great news Kraven! :)

9NINE
04-08-2008, 05:34 PM
yes this is good news

yorner
04-16-2008, 01:43 PM
I can hardly seed, i have 13 torrents active (seeding), but they always have 0.0 kb/s up!
I've seen this guide and applied the settings like it says there:
http://torrents.czone.ro/forums.php?...ic&topicid=373
but it donīt seed, i donīt know why.
My ratio is going lower and lower!
Can someone help me?

Tks

Swift
04-16-2008, 01:45 PM
it`s the all around rule don`t leeech large torrents try to leech torrents up to 500 mb and popular ones :)