PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Waffles

torrent_world
04-03-2008, 07:15 PM
i try to log to my account
And it says

Error: Username or password incorrect
Don't remember your password? Recover (https://www.waffles.fm/recover.php) your password!

so i do recover

I click on the link on the mail it says
Error :ermm:

i tried to log into Waffles IRC

But it tell me , you need a registered account to join IRC

Any Hint !!!!!

Disme
04-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I registered recently, wanted to change my e-mail and pasword because I used it on some other tracker where some people hacked some accounts.

This worked yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't remember the new password correctly today so I chose to recover the password. I got a link to click in my inbox and when I click it, it brings me to a page that says "error".

I did search their forums because I know some trackers have scripts that ban you when changing e-mail, but I read a thread from last month where they said that Waffles didn't do that. (Just as info: I have logged in from three different IP's, 1 at home and 2 at work but I've only been downloading from 1 IP at home yet.)

Can someone from Waffles help me with this or at least give me the irc. channel to get some help.

Thx in advance.

torrent_world
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the Error Group

John1988
04-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I registered recently, wanted to change my e-mail and pasword because I used it on some other tracker where some people hacked some accounts.

This worked yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't remember the new password correctly today so I chose to recover the password. I got a link to click in my inbox and when I click it, it brings me to a page that says "error".

I did search their forums because I know some trackers have scripts that ban you when changing e-mail, but I read a thread from last month where they said that Waffles didn't do that. (Just as info: I have logged in from three different IP's, 1 at home and 2 at work but I've only been downloading from 1 IP at home yet.)

Can someone from Waffles help me with this or at least give me the irc. channel to get some help.

Thx in advance.
try to resset pass from the place there u registered cuz some trackers block then u try from another place.

Disme
04-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi,

Thx in advance.
try to resset pass from the place there u registered cuz some trackers block then u try from another place.

Thx...that could be it...I have tried to recover from 2 IP's but not from the one I registered (I think). But I'll have to wait until monday to do that cause I won't be there until than.

:cry:

Disme
04-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Problem solved ... recover PW worked now.

:fst:

torrent_world
04-04-2008, 07:56 PM
what iF my IP is changing everytime i restart my router ????????

I can't log to my account

I LIKE IT SO MUCHHHHHH

Skiz
04-04-2008, 08:11 PM
what is my IP is changing everytime i restart my router ????????

I can't log to my account

I LIKE IT SO MUCHHHHHH

Probably. :mellow:

grimms
04-04-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.waffles.fm/pic/minus.gif TrackerStatus & Site Downtime (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:%20klappe_news%28%27a81%27%29) posted by Staff on Apr-04-08 As many of you have already noticed, the Waffles tracker is offline. Don't panic - it's simply down for some maintenance and optimizations.
ETA is unknown at the moment, but everyone's working hard.

On another note, on Sunday, April 6th at 1:00 pm EDT we are going to have some scheduled downtime. This will be full downtime, and affect both the tracker and the website for up to 2 hours.

This may be the reason for the problems?:unsure:

BluRossonero
04-04-2008, 09:22 PM
http://www.waffles.fm/pic/minus.gif TrackerStatus & Site Downtime (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:%20klappe_news%28%27a81%27%29) posted by Staff on Apr-04-08 As many of you have already noticed, the Waffles tracker is offline. Don't panic - it's simply down for some maintenance and optimizations.
ETA is unknown at the moment, but everyone's working hard.

On another note, on Sunday, April 6th at 1:00 pm EDT we are going to have some scheduled downtime. This will be full downtime, and affect both the tracker and the website for up to 2 hours.

This may be the reason for the problems?:unsure:

Thank you for the news! Missed it!