PDA

View Full Version : spot the Squemouse

J-dye
04-03-2008, 08:56 PM
from an old album ,which one do you think she is among the three ? :unsure:

http://xs126.xs.to/xs126/08144/squeemoses805.png

Something Else
04-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Sorry I can't read posts by people i've got on ignore.

Make a new account. You've right fucked this one up anyway. :emo:

Biggles
04-03-2008, 08:57 PM
:o

Biggles
04-03-2008, 08:58 PM
from an old album ,which one do you think she is among the three ? :unsure:

http://xs126.xs.to/xs126/08144/squeemoses805.png

For Benchez

C-mos
04-03-2008, 08:59 PM
the girl from the right?;;)

J-dye
04-03-2008, 09:02 PM
For Benchez

who is she ? :unsure:

Snee
04-03-2008, 09:02 PM

Wurd, homie.

I think he wanted to know anyways (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-ignore-list--288481-new), biggles. benches was only being informative, like.

Something Else
04-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Cheers Les.

None of those look like the pic I have. :sneaky:

Squeamous
04-03-2008, 10:48 PM
:lol:

You're totally kidding. I would have been beaten black and blue for such behaviour :unsure:.

trackrider
04-04-2008, 02:34 PM
OK :shifty: I will guess the one in a red dress :whistling

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 08:38 PM

+1

He went on ignore last night, when Skweemouse was taken off. To balance my karma.

chalice
04-04-2008, 08:45 PM
JP, how do you feel in the wake of all this Glasnost?

There is some re-positioning to be done.

She's one of those hard-nosed, stocking-flashing, bull-dozing, dickhead bashing kinda gals.

Just your type.

C-mos
04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
She's one of those hard-nosed, stocking-flashing, bull-dozing, dickhead bashing kinda gals.

Just your type.

definitely the right girl :D:D

Mr JP Fugley
04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
JP, how do you feel in the wake of all this Glasnost?

There is some re-positioning to be done.

Just your type.

One will have to see the work prior to deciding anything. It's only fair not to pre-judge.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I am here you know :dry:

Snee
04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Go on then, impress him, like.

And make it snappy.

I totally endorsed you, like.

chalice
04-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah, so something, like or do something else, like.

manicgeek
04-05-2008, 12:20 AM
I think you should put him on ignore Squeamous :lol:

The mans a cunt.... go on ignore him... you know you want too.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:33 AM
But MG, putting him on ignore would be a tad disproportionate a response to someone who interests me so little. If the yapping starts to bother me I'll think about a review.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Will somebody please tell Snee I'm not talking to him because I have reason to believe he is The Fug.

:snooty:

manicgeek
04-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Snee she's not talking to you because you're The Fug :lol:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Will somebody please tell Snee I'm not talking to him because I have reason to believe he is The Fug.

We're all JP, ffs.

pneubs:rolleyes:

manicgeek
04-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Yeah JPs what though ....

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 12:41 AM
:huh:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I am definitely not JP! My balls are waaaay bigger than his.

Snee
04-05-2008, 12:45 AM

:blink:

Snee
04-05-2008, 12:46 AM
That was well harsh and you nearly made me cry :snooty:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:57 AM
I said 'Fug' not 'Fag' :rolleyes:.

Snee
04-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Yeah, but he's got like religion and scotland and stuff.

I hear those blokes are uneducated or accountants or something :unsure:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Not to worry Scotlands got, like, the life expectancy of Zimbabwe or something. He'll be dead soon.

manker
04-05-2008, 11:18 AM
It's all the heroin and aids :no:

Those poor Scotch are riddled with it :no:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Well I for one am glad they're going to be getting free prescriptions along with their free education. I've never seen a country need either more. Hopefully it will also encourage the populace to make better use of methadone on prescription.

manker
04-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Pretty sure us Welsh get free prescriptions too - and school is free, at least it is when you're three http://www.msgweb.nl/emoticons/50_50.gif

===

So anyway, Squeams. Tell me something. I just got teh missus' car valeted cos it was disgusting, she doesn't know so it's a nice thing to do. This much I'm sure of despite it being me, rather than her, who likes to drive inside of clean cars ... .

Thing is, her birthday is close so I was thinking of getting the valeting bloke to clean it every month for her as a birthday present. Not her only or main present. Just a present.
Is this an okay thing to do for a female of our species :unsure:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Well, obviously you lot are just getting free stuff because you're brilliant and deserve it.

Hmmmm, on the topic of the pressie. You need to think about this. Will you need to drive the car somewhere to have it valeted, or will he come to you? If the former, are you prepared to do the delivering of the car and picking it up once a month for her? If the latter are you going to be prepared to wait in for him to arrive? If you're not you will open up a can of worms when she accuses you of making more work for her. If yes, can you really be arsed for something that at the end of the day, is really not something that seems to bother her that much? What happens when the year is up...will you stop providing the service? If you take it away it may look churlish.

Are you prepared to have this bind for the rest of eternity, or suffer some lady rage? Or worse....the 'I'm so disappointed in you' face.

manker
04-05-2008, 04:24 PM
There are so many things to consider :dabs:

The valeter bloke'll come to me and since I have to use that car fairly often, owing to it having 4 seats and a boot, it'll be fairly easy for me to get him to come and do it when I've got it in work.

I'm not worried about next year 'cos by then I'm hoping to have a hawt Latvian live-in au pair who will clean both cars each weekend whilst wearing only a white see-thro' thong :mellow:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:25 PM
There are so many things to consider :dabs:

The valeter bloke'll come to me and since I have to use that car fairly often, owing to it having 4 seats and a boot, it'll be fairly easy for me to get him to come and do it when I've got it in work.

I'm not worried about next year 'cos by then I'm hoping to have a hawt Latvian live-in au pair who will clean both cars each weekend whilst wearing only a white see-thro' thong :mellow:

If she thought a chrome bin was a good present, she'll probably think having her car valeted is just as orsum.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:29 PM
:lol: @ Bo

You gonna have babies then Manky? :O

manker
04-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Holy batshit, it's the mighty sarcasm man. Phr34r his wordular scorn :o

:dabs:

===

Women should be practical about presents. Best one I've ever had in my life is one tank full of petrol per month. Which was given to me by my Dad when I was 18.

I'm still doing it. True Story.
He might be regretting it now but like fuck am I giving him back the petrol card :smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:33 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic:lol:

manker
04-05-2008, 04:36 PM
:lol: @ Bo

You gonna have babies then Manky? :O
Already got one and he's alright for a wee pudgy short bloke with limited conversational skillz.

I duno. Kids are great but they take up so much time in the evening.
Maybe when the Latvian au pair is settled in :idunno:

manker
04-05-2008, 04:36 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic:lol:
Well ... as you might expect, she thinks a chrome bin is a shit present.

I liked the bin :snooty:

Biggles
04-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Well I for one am glad they're going to be getting free prescriptions along with their free education. I've never seen a country need either more. Hopefully it will also encourage the populace to make better use of methadone on prescription.

:dry:

We have fruit n stuff up here I know for a fact the vegetable shop (or whatever it is called) sells toffee apples Fact!

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Ewe should find a burd who thinks a chrome bin is a good present, ewe'd be onto a winnar there, like.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Already got one and he's alright for a wee pudgy short bloke with limited conversational skillz.

I duno. Kids are great but they take up so much time in the evening.
Maybe when the Latvian au pair is settled in :idunno:

Yeah, but she'll be busy with the kid in the evenings, and you'll get to spend some quality time with wifey in front of the telly watching soaps :happy:.

manker
04-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm still not maried ... oh, wait, is 'wifey' a common girls' name in Latvia :unsure:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm still not married ... oh, wait, is 'wifey' a common girls' name in Latvia :unsure:

wifey just means woman:unsure:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:42 PM
at least round here, anyway:unsure:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:42 PM

:dry:

We have fruit n stuff up here I know for a fact the vegetable shop (or whatever it is called) sells toffee apples Fact!

Oh, ummmm....hello....*gulp*

Didn't know you were here :whistling

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm still not married ... oh, wait, is 'wifey' a common girls' name in Latvia :unsure:

wifey just means woman:unsure:

What he said....

Something Else
04-05-2008, 04:44 PM
:yes: Same down here.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I like practical pressies. I got a battery charger and some rechargeable batteries off my dad this Christmas, and a set of drill bits. I also got a whole lot of nice kitchen gear with any monies I received. It was quite a good haul now I come to think of it.

manker
04-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Just a bit touchy about marriage atm.

Fucking people and their opinions. Not you lot - :earl: people :dry:
If no-one ever got married again and didn't talk about it anymore, my life would be a lot easier.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Trouble is Manky isn't down with the kids like us younger members of the board, so has clearly never heard the term used in American hiphop :snooty:.

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Just a bit touchy about marriage atm.

Fucking people and their opinions. Not you lot - :earl: people :dry:
If no-one ever got married again and didn't talk about it anymore, my life would be a lot easier.

:pinch:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Trouble is Manky isn't down with the kids like us younger members of the board, so has clearly never heard the term used in American hiphop :snooty:.

It was in geordie speak before hippity-hop (or indeed america) was even invented:unsure:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:51 PM
See you should have thought about that before you spaffed up your missus and got her up the duff M...that's a red rag to a bull to the shotgun wedding brigade.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:52 PM

It was in geordie speak before hippity-hop (or indeed america) was even invented:unsure:

Ah, ok. Anyways, you know the Welsh hear about everything 200 years after the rest of the world :yup:.

manker
04-05-2008, 04:54 PM
'spaffed' :lol:

Is this more speak from the ghetto.

manker
04-05-2008, 04:54 PM
When I say 'ghetto', I meanthe ghettos from whence hippity hop sprung, rather than London.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Smelting from Surrey doesn't seem to think so :snooty:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spaffed

Biggles
04-05-2008, 04:57 PM
When I say 'ghetto', I meanthe ghettos from whence hippity hop sprung, rather than London.

Kendal?

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM

Kendal?

What ghetto was jimmy saville from? Everyone knows he invented hippity-hop.
Fact.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM

Well I was born in the West saaiiiide.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Kendal?

Fact.

I know something potentially libellous about Jimmy Saville, so unfortunately I can't tell you what it is. Sorry about that.

Biggles
04-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Fact.

I know something potentially libellous about Jimmy Saville, so unfortunately I can't tell you what it is. Sorry about that.

I think if I put my mind to it I could make make up bucket loads of libellous things about him :shifty:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Having started playing records in dance halls in the early 40s, Savile was effectively the first ever DJ; the first person to use two turntables and a microphone, which he did at the Grand Records Ball at the Guardbridge Hotel in 1947. Indeed, Savile is widely acknowledged as being one of the first (perhaps THE first) to use twin turntables for continuous play of music, thus pioneering the concept of DJing as we know it today.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Jimmy_Savile_PICT6249a.jpg/251px-Jimmy_Savile_PICT6249a.jpg
How's about that, then?

Biggles
04-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Having started playing records in dance halls in the early 40s, Savile was effectively the first ever DJ; the first person to use two turntables and a microphone, which he did at the Grand Records Ball at the Guardbridge Hotel in 1947. Indeed, Savile is widely acknowledged as being one of the first (perhaps THE first) to use twin turntables for continuous play of music, thus pioneering the concept of DJing as we know it today.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Jimmy_Savile_PICT6249a.jpg/251px-Jimmy_Savile_PICT6249a.jpg
How's about that, then?

Strangely that wasn't what I had in mind.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM

I think if I put my mind to it I could make make up bucket loads of libellous things about him :shifty:

Spanking can go both ways you know :dry:.

manker
04-05-2008, 05:09 PM
How's about that, then?
What the feck's that got to do with hippity hop :blink:

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 05:11 PM
How's about that, then?

He invented it. True story.
The two turntables and mixing thing, the bad clothes and jewelry, the cigars, the jibber-jabber.

think it thro'.

Biggles
04-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Oh! you meant true libellous stuff like? :shifty:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Is that the tartan of the Saville clan?

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:15 PM

Look, all I'm going to say on the subject is it was the 70's.....a time of experimentation and a slightly looser understanding of the word 'no' than we're currently used to.

:shifty:

manker
04-05-2008, 05:19 PM

The two turntables and mixing thing, the bad clothes and jewelry, the cigars, the jibber-jabber.

think it thro'.
:idunno:

Tbh, I don't really know much about hippity hop - other than black people seem to like it.
I also know that I won't like it. I don't like any music that black people do.
Wait a minute. I don't like music that Chinese or Indian people do either.

What the fuck is wrong with them, can't they make 'owt decent for me to listen to :blink:

Biggles
04-05-2008, 05:21 PM

think it thro'.

Tbh, I don't really know much about hippity hop - other than black people seem to like it.

What the fuck is wrong with them, can't they make 'owt decent for me to listen to :blink:

Sexualist

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 05:22 PM

think it thro'.

If it hasn't got a catchy chorus sung in an annoying californian accent, you're just not interested:no:

manker
04-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Big Les and Peabody have both just posted true facts :smilie4:

Biggles
04-05-2008, 05:24 PM

Look, all I'm going to say on the subject is it was the 70's.....a time of experimentation and a slightly looser understanding of the word 'no' than we're currently used to.

:shifty:

Ahh! That would make sence - he started to be almost coherent around then

I was thinking Bates motel, little boys and strange fix it chairs :unsure:

manker
04-05-2008, 05:25 PM
lol, Squeamous spaffed Jimmy Saville.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:30 PM
[
Ahh! That would make sence - he started to be almost coherent around then

I was thinking Bates motel, little boys and strange fix it chairs :unsure:

What a fertile imagination you have sir :unsure:.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 05:31 PM

I was a twinkle in my daddy's spaff back then aksherly :snooty:.

manker
04-05-2008, 06:15 PM

Musta been the lighting in those pics :unsure:

Snee
04-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I heard an eight-year-old black girl is the first ever recorded rapper, lyke.

Totally gangsta', rap music.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Musta been the lighting in those pics :unsure:

I'm just very mature for my age :fist:.

chalice
04-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I heard what was purported to be the first ever audible recording last week.

1860 or something else. 17 years before Edison and Marconi and them cunts.

It was scratched on wax paper and was a French tune so there is no way of knowing if it was a good recording or not.

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 06:59 PM

It was scratched on wax paper and was a French tune so there is no way of knowing if it was a good recording or not.

There are claims that there's recordings etched into old pottery and stuff, like.

Snee
04-05-2008, 07:01 PM

I heard Edison bought most of his inventions from other people, like.

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 07:03 PM

I heard Edison bought most of his inventions from other people, like.

Edison was obviously a shark. :smilie4:

Taking credit for other peoples' wurk > *

chalice
04-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Ya, like.

Did ewes ever watch that The Prestige??

Apparently there's this semi-mythological genius dawg called Tesla. As thesbianised by David Bowie.

What is was, was it was all really a scramble for patents. The technology and the knowledge were at large but it took money to bring it into alignment.

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Ya, like.

Apparently there's this semi-mythological genius dawg called Tesla. As thesbianised by David Bowie.

What is was, was it was all really a scramble for patents. The technology and the knowledge were at large but it took money to bring it into alignment.

Was that that fillum about that bloke what did magic tricks and cloned hats or something else?

Snee
04-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Tesla had some orsum ideas, like.

I think it was him wot wanted to wirelessly transmit energy via the gift of microwaves or something else.

Snee
04-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Ya, like.

Was that that fillum about that bloke what did magic tricks and cloned hats or something else?

That's the one.

There was another movie with a magician right around the same time, like, called the illusionist.

That one had holograms and weird stuff like that.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 07:53 PM
The Prestige was quite good I thought, but then it had Christian Bale in it so duh. The illusionist I thought was a bit lame, and I could see the plot 'twist' coming from a mile away. Edward Norton's been in some right old shit. I forgive him though because he looks so good in swastika tattoos and white boxers :unsure:.

manker
04-05-2008, 08:05 PM
My missus wanted to watch those two films about magicians. It was last summer, wasn't it?
I was all; 'Yeah, you learn how to download them and burn them and then we'll watch some films about magic'.

Snee
04-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I hope Norton's not gonna muck up the new Hulk, like.

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 08:11 PM
What the hell is he doing? Who is his agent? He goes from Fight Club and AHX and starts doing romantic comedies and farcical fantasy films with implausible plotlines. I'm doing my 'I'm so disappointed in you Edward' face right now.

Barbarossa
04-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Taking credit for other peoples' wurk > *

I wouldn't know, lyke :mellow:

Biggles
04-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Watched Memento on FilmFour - second tme I have seen it and I am still not sure whether he had a wife or not :idunno:

Squeamous
04-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Is that the one with Guy Pearce in as an amnesia sufferer?

Biggles
04-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Is that the one with Guy Pearce in as an amnesia sufferer?

That is the one.

Squeamous
04-06-2008, 01:36 AM
I really liked that, although it was quite a challenge because I tend to get stuck like a broken record on difficult plots. Did you like it?