PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] iTs my first

giannis
04-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Hallo guys,
After some time i've been in this forum, still too litlle though, i have always tried to be a good member and give every invite i have got to fellow fst members that need them. i wish i had invites to better trackers to giveaway, but i am still new to all my good trackers.

Now i make my first request here and hope i can find someone wishing to invite me to this, great as i hear site. :)

I am into torrents 3 year now, and i know how to keep the ratio where it's supposed to be.

Of course i can show ratio proofs if needed.

Thanks!

mattwab
04-04-2008, 01:31 PM
good luck, but it will be hard

marwell
04-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Site is down for maintenance, please check back again later... thanks

it looks like they are making a new design ... I was there one time under that maintenance, its a green style, infobar edited, title picture edited, looks nice :)

SkullForce
04-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I can see its current style is very nice, and i hope they keep it...

giannis
04-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Site is down for maintenance, please check back again later... thanks

it looks like they are making a new design ... I was there one time under that maintenance, its a green style, infobar edited, title picture edited, looks nice :)

I can see its current style is very nice, and i hope they keep it...

please don't spam my request

oprea82
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
I know giannis is an honest man, you can trust him. :)
You deserve to be part of iTs m8! :) I wish you the best of luck :)

cata2008
04-04-2008, 02:03 PM
good luck

giannis
04-04-2008, 02:07 PM
I know giannis is an honest man, you can trust him. :)
You deserve to be part of iTs m8! :) I wish you the best of luck :)

thx my friend!
you are a good guy :D

rotem1984
04-04-2008, 02:44 PM
The site is currently down
I think you should deserve it:)

HiDef
04-04-2008, 03:41 PM
The site is currently down
I think you should deserve it:)

Site is back up. good luck mate

briand5379
04-05-2008, 04:29 AM
I noticed something I consider to be suspicious so I won't putting my account on the line. I will still wish you luck in your search.

rotem1984
04-05-2008, 05:51 AM
I noticed something I consider to be suspicious so I won't putting my account on the line. I will still wish you luck in your search.
Really?
And i wanted to invite him:\
nvm

C-mos
04-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Really?
And i wanted to invite him:\
nvm

lmao!!

Cabalo
04-05-2008, 06:02 AM
Hallo guys,
After some time i've been in this forum, still too litlle though, i have always tried to be a good member and give every invite i have got to fellow fst members that need them. i wish i had invites to better trackers to giveaway, but i am still new to all my good trackers.

Now i make my first request here and hope i can find someone wishing to invite me to this, great as i hear site. :)

I am into torrents 3 year now, and i know how to keep the ratio where it's supposed to be.

Of course i can show ratio proofs if needed.

Thanks!
i hope u understand that by wearing "anti-trader" at your sig, your chances of being there are way slimmer. u are new here, but u should know that many traders are the ones that have invites there, and there are few people with them.
so i suppose u can forget about it.

Something Else
04-05-2008, 07:36 AM
i hope u understand that by wearing "anti-trader" at your sig, your chances of being there are way slimmer. u are new here, but u should know that many traders are the ones that have invites there, and there are few people with them.

You sir are a damn fool. :glag:

I've invited most of the people who have requested.
Why do you come out with this utter garbage. :unsure:

I really find it unfair that certain users here treat our site like an enemy just because they were banned.
Some of em haven't even been there.
We all go out of our way to be nice to everyone and help. We give people a chance, even those that perhaps we shouldn't.
We don't ban easily. But if people trade their iTS accounts or attempt to I really don't know what they expect.
It's sad that it has come to the point where users think they have the right to:
a). Be a member anywhere they want.
b). Do what they please with an account when they have that trust placed in them.

We as staff try to always be humble and treat everyone fairly. I wish users could show the same respect back.
We have a lovely user-base in the most part but it seems the rotten apples aren't just banned any-more.
They come back, cause trouble and generally do everything they can to make our job harder and waste our time.
It's a sad state affairs. Although I make an effort here to help users it becomes harder every time i'm lied to and my trust is broken. :dabs:

SAM
04-05-2008, 08:02 AM
I guess there is no such tracker that has 0% traders or cheaters but we have to try our best to make it harder for those who want to break trackers' rules and disturb our lovely community to get in.
I think you are doing a great job benchez and i guess no matter what happened ITS has the capability to heal itself.

C-mos
04-05-2008, 08:06 AM
U are doing a great job..ignore the newbs who don;t appreciate your work :)

saqib
04-05-2008, 08:29 AM

You sir are a damn fool. :glag:

I've invited most of the people who have requested.
Why do you come out with this utter garbage. :unsure:

I really find it unfair that certain users here treat our site like an enemy just because they were banned.
Some of em haven't even been there.
We all go out of our way to be nice to everyone and help. We give people a chance, even those that perhaps we shouldn't.
We don't ban easily. But if people trade their iTS accounts or attempt to I really don't know what they expect.
It's sad that it has come to the point where users think they have the right to:
a). Be a member anywhere they want.
b). Do what they please with an account when they have that trust placed in them.

We as staff try to always be humble and treat everyone fairly. I wish users could show the same respect back.
We have a lovely user-base in the most part but it seems the rotten apples aren't just banned any-more.
They come back, cause trouble and generally do everything they can to make our job harder and waste our time.
It's a sad state affairs. Although I make an effort here to help users it becomes harder every time i'm lied to and my trust is broken. :dabs:

im the example what benchez is saying . he trusted me , and i ll never let him down . :yup:

dmanjohn
04-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Wish you luck dude and if I had any invites there I would have given them away as I got in iTS by a very nice person here that gave me a invite :) so theres still hope for you to get a free invite :)

Something Else
04-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I have pm'd the person who started the thread. :smilie4:

C-mos
04-05-2008, 09:18 AM
your the man :D