04-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Is this a new tracker or sumthin??

Kyl3KK
04-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Yeah

grimms
04-08-2008, 02:38 AM

A good one at that. Hopefully you, Artemis, Nemrod, ThatGuy1, Pone44 Lost Demon and Fatcat can get in soon as well if you all have not already been invited.:) Those are some of the people I hope to see there.

lostdemon
04-08-2008, 03:20 AM
@Grimms
I haven't been on here in a while. Glad to see that I am still remembered

Nemrod
04-08-2008, 03:34 AM

A good one at that. Hopefully you, Artemis, Nemrod, ThatGuy1, Pone44 Lost Demon and Fatcat can get in soon as well if you all have not already been invited.:) Those are some of the people I hope to see there.
:blushing:
Thank you my friend. :happy:

And I am like 18 years old Scotch... always present in good sites. :lol:

SgtMajor
04-08-2008, 04:00 AM

If they are interested they could start by sending me a friends request so I can PM them or they me :P

But I'm not going to spam anyone's inbox without permission :)

dunson
04-08-2008, 04:01 AM
sir yes sir pmed sir

sorry sir no pm's allowed sir u disabled them sir

LMFAO! :lol:

+1

:lol:

I gotta admit that Sgt schooled me once and I sure felt like saying Sir, sorry Sir!

cedwic
04-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679),Hi will would like to be a member of PTN if is possible please,I heard it's a friend communauty and i like this think and they are Xvid and i loves movies so if is possible to be consider me i will really appreciate.

thanks in advance

best regards

SgtMajor
04-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Hi SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679),Hi will would like to be a member of PTN if is possible please,I heard it's a friend communauty and i like this think and they are Xvid and i loves movies so if is possible to be consider me i will really appreciate.

thanks in advance

best regards

I hear you young man, and I heard you the first & second & third time round even, but until you learn the art of not giving accounts away (which was one of my rules if you had bothered to actually read them), then I'm afraid I won't be inviting you this time round.

Show me in the near future that you are only involved in invites and I will re-consider your request ok?

cedwic
04-08-2008, 04:14 AM

thanks in advance

best regards

I hear you young man, and I heard you the first & second & third time round even, but until you learn the art of not giving accounts away (which was one of my rules if you had bothered to actually read them), then I'm afraid I won't be inviting you this time round.

Show me in the near future that you are only involved in invites and I will re-consider your request ok?

ok no problem,sorry for that,i will go to do more giveaways to this great communauty.

SgtMajor
04-08-2008, 04:20 AM

ok no problem,sorry for that,i will go to do more give-aways to this great community.

Hopefully no accounts, only invites.

And then you will get some great invites from others too.

cedwic
04-08-2008, 04:23 AM
shure,i will seed my accout for give some:)

tutipute
04-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Sarge, it seems like its time your edit your signature... "Please do not PM me for invites as I have none.".
As it seems you do have some!

Maybe something a bit more subtle like:
* Sorry, My PM box just refused your message!
* PM me and your are dead!

Or just try this:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/536/imageqc3.png

grimms
04-08-2008, 05:14 AM
^^roflmao. Good one.

If they are interested they could start by sending me a friends request so I can PM them or they me :P

But I'm not going to spam anyone's inbox without permission :)

Sorry Sgt forgot that was one of your requirements. Get to it soldiers!

@Grimms
I haven't been on here in a while. Glad to see that I am still remembered

I don't forget my friends. Anyways all good members and friends of Sgt, please consider his humble giveaway. The invite is worth it.;)

pone44
04-08-2008, 05:29 AM
:fst:whats this ?? SGT -throw me a pm.

SaviouR
04-08-2008, 08:34 AM
if incase u have an invite left , then i would like to have one since i do watch alot of movies and xvid is THE format i always prefer to watch my movies , so its good to see a site dedicated to this format .

monk3y
04-08-2008, 09:32 AM
LOL 27 pages, gj Sgt :D

C-mos
04-08-2008, 09:37 AM
27 and still counting :D

Aendar
04-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Well, it could sounds weird, that newbie and greenhorn like me is asking for invite to the tracker, which is in magical triangle (ScL-iTS-PtN. And yes, this is one of the reasons why i want to came there. Cuz i have ScL and iTS xD And ofc, i dont have any xvid tracker so it is little bit hard to find some releases i want... and cuz there are not only scene releases, it could be the right place where I can live, can leech and can seed... and being a part of great community ;) And if you want some proofs, it is not a problem ;)

pawned
04-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I wouldnt trust SgtMajor.

Dark Archon
04-08-2008, 11:53 AM

then you gonna have a hard time getting into PTN

panaeolus
04-08-2008, 12:07 PM
hello SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679) well i could be happy if i receive an invite

ithink users must built a chain if u agree with that.

thnks in advance

:D

C-mos
04-08-2008, 12:23 PM

very very very sad..:( :lol::lol:

monk3y
04-08-2008, 12:44 PM

I hope you're joking :lol:

mrnobody
04-08-2008, 01:45 PM

I 'ave a feeling that he meant it :whistling

RoboFace
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi. Major..

I like to share my collections of best 100 korean xvid movies with you guys, which I choose and save for myself with english sub..
Movies are from 1999 to 2008.. I saved these movies for last 3 years and I hope PTN Members wants to see good korean movies.
For myself, I like to find other good movies from different country not only american.. Hope there is a way to share my good collections.. :)

Thanks

Nemrod
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM

:blink:

Of course he does not need defenders, his best defense is his own trajectory, but I have to say thatīs extremely hard to find somebody more trustworthy than him. So, I think itīs fair to think that for any reason I donīt care, that same adjective canīt apply to you. :huh:

C-mos
04-08-2008, 01:56 PM

I 'ave a feeling that he meant it :whistling

me too :unsure:

Sekai
04-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I have no idea what your requirements are so I'm not going to bother with requesting :P
At least we got some clarity on whether this trackers or not.

xurbia
04-08-2008, 02:32 PM
I'd appreciate an invite if any are still going!
cheers :fst:

fishondee
04-08-2008, 02:37 PM
could i have invite to ptn please
thats all i download xvids mate.
so ill be good for this tracker
cheers

jakub19911
04-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I want to ge to PtN because of one reason... I am big fans of good film which are possibly at PtN... I heared that somewhere :) I am allready at ScL, iTS and TTi, but these trackers are not specialized to films as PtN is. There are no worries that i will be just another leecher and HitAndRunner... Cuz i am at some high level trackers and i havenīt got problems with seed. And of course, if you want some proofs, PM me.

TP635
04-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I don't quite understand sgtmajor original post in this thread.
Even when I read through the pages of posts here I still think I miss the real meaning of what this is all about.
I did not pay much attn to the threads in the bt forum about this new tracker except the one where someone use the n word (mod removed the thread after I reported it)
I am not in much need of new tracker now but wish you guys good luck.

piku20045
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
can i have one invite plzzz i would love to have one because think i would love to join a tracker with only xvid movies and would love to make to whole collection of movies there and would be there to join this tracker an like to be a good member there but this tracker make diff as its a tracker made by friend - friend community and like to give everytin gi can give it to the community and the greatest diff is that its a tracked deal with only scene xvid movies and i lov to watch original movies in xvid with its best quality .

i admire the persom whom so ever has made this tracker or community
is brilliant and i salute him because today it bit diff to have such tracker which are diff from others because other high level tracker only pay attention to there tracker but they are not keeping records on that only the best people should get here who have never traded and who is a trust worthy person and very few tracker are there who have such ideal rules to be a best community on net and i know that there is very lttle chane to get there in that coommunity but i amtry my luck here and nothing else .

but then also i respect this community for keeping this assurity that only friends with there best friend will stay here and make this community the best on net .
Thanks for readiing ....

fuze75
04-08-2008, 03:21 PM
can i have invite to ptn please
ptn good for this tracker, i need
nice day

sokrates
04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
no more ptn invites from the sgt^^
and on a side note.. i really wouldnt recommend anyone to join this tracker ;)