PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and GiVeAwAy

KiNdZiUs
04-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Hi FST members,

I just wanted to thanks FST community for everything what I got/still getting from it: friends, invites, knowledge about everything and I want to celebrate my user promotion to PowerUser in the greatest TV shows tracker together. :w00t:

So .... I'm giveaway very worth invite to the best of the best TV shows tracker:

0/1 x Bi*M*T* - Winner: psychophil (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psychophil-125550)

Rules:

1. Traders and Cheaters don't even try. :angry:
2. Collectors of the trackers are not welcome too. :sick:
3. You should be crazy about TV shows. :w00t:
4. No need of proofs and speedtests. :huh:
5. Be honest with me. :yup:

The winner will be named on Sunday.
Good luck to everyone :D

Adydas23
04-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Hy KiNdZiUs great giveaway
To be honest i am a Tv addict ,i done everithing posible to get
this Tv tracker ,pls consider me i would be eternaly grateful for this invite
I can Pm you any proof needed
This Tv tracker is the reason that i am in this comunity

overheat
04-05-2008, 03:27 PM
i really need it

i hope it will be mine

Aether
04-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Great Giveaway KiNdZiUs!

mr.xom
04-05-2008, 03:31 PM
great m8

nolimit2008
04-05-2008, 03:31 PM
hm nice give away!

demous
04-05-2008, 03:32 PM
the only thing that i can tell you its great giveaway :D

munaaf
04-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Great GA!! lucky winner if u get this!

kampuz
04-05-2008, 03:34 PM
great give away...

cedwic
04-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi KiNdZiUs (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/kindzius-80570),this is an amazing giveaways and i would like to be consider too please.Because that's a very long time i looking to it,because i know they are all the TV shows!!!I promise iam not a trader or a collector you can trusted me:)and i will to keep a good ratio.I hope to be consider.Thanks in advance mate!

HDR
04-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Great giveaway my friend!

Please consider this maniac of TV series :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-love-ever-288183

I think you won't find such maniac as he is... :P

Anyway, good luck everyone!

KiNdZiUs
04-05-2008, 03:44 PM
i really need it

i hope it will be mine

man man man .... how can I trust you after your post like this ? :pinch: Sorry but you have no chance.

Guys, you should understand that this giveaway is not like f.e. stmusic or bit-hdtv invite to the left, invite to the right. It's very good trackers and I will not give this invite to someone who I would not trust my account from ban too.
Just think before you post to this thread.

the only thing that i can tell you its great giveaway :D

thanks for great words demous and other guys who posted here :yup:

vinod242
04-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Hello Kindzius,
I had earlier asked u for a Trance Route invite, i received it from u, thanks for that. I am afraid i am back asking u for this invite as well.
Could u please consider me for this invite, i have a huge collection of TV series i have TVT.ro account, but i am unable to find certain classics like Monty python's flying circus, Full house, It's always sunny in Philly etc, i tried searching these shows on many trackers but unable to find them. I have a brother (12 yrs), who keeps pestering me to get these shows, if u could spare me this invite it really would help me put a lid on his mouth (even i watch them as well).
So i am requesting u for this invite once again, since u already have given me an invite, i guess u have an obligation to help other members of FST as well, incase if u were not able to find a deserving candidate, please do consider me for this invite.
Thanks for sharing this invite and good luck to all the other people who are seeking this invite
And by the way if u want any proof about my collection please tell me ( i have most of them on DVDs, my HDD is just 250 GB so i had to write them)

Neszton
04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Good job, pal. ;) Excellent GA

M3nn0
04-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Good giveaway :)

chamaeleo
04-05-2008, 04:40 PM
SweeEt I just have to give it a go!
I'm a regular Mike Teavee if you remember him..
please help me get my fix
..so I can help others get theirs.
we're all let to believe this is the Only content tracker in it's kind,
if it is please consider me. I'll I can pm you a screen of my disk if you'd like.
cheers!

if anyone wants me to up any pythons somewhere I'll be glad to do so just pm me :D

oprea82
04-05-2008, 05:01 PM
That's a big giveaway m8 :) Choose wisely, take your time. :)
Good luck all TV maniacs :)

adissan
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Nice one mate :)
Keep up the great work you are doing here in fst comunityity

BorosB
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Great giveaway

Can i have an invite please?

I am searching for a long time Bi*M*T* invite. I read that Bi*M*T* is the best torrent tracker dealing with series. I heard that on Bi*M*T* there is a good speed (the oldest torrents are there a good speed) and a lot of tv series. There are a lot of categories and oldest torrent.
I like tv series, for example: Prison Break, Jericho, House MD, Friends, Monk, Ultimate Survival, South Park, CSI, Coupling ... etc etc
I watch tv series a lot.
I will be very happy if I get an invite for free.
I don't cheat and don't trade and I have never had Bi*M*T* account.
My dream would come true please.
I don't speak english well. Sorry for mistakes.

my req:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-request-bitmetv-277225
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-request-bitmetv-277225)

demous
04-05-2008, 09:05 PM
bump for this great giveaway :D

houssam
04-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Great giveaway man

John1988
04-05-2008, 09:20 PM
wow buddy :) really great giveaway be carefull who you choose:yup:
good luck for all :01:

KiNdZiUs
04-06-2008, 07:07 AM
thanks guys :D
So far I saw maybe one candidate ....

dvnaruto
04-06-2008, 07:11 AM
great giveaway :):)

psychophil
04-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Well Kindzius,
I am not going to spin a yarn to you about how great the community on the tracker is. All I will say is that I have accounts in TvT and TheBox, but I still cannot find some content. So I am hoping that B****TV does. I am especially looking for older content due to being ancient myself.:D

TraLaLa
04-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Great work m8 :) i heard a lot about this tracker and its content
i can say im crazy about Tv but i saw some great serials, my favorite are Dexter, House MD,Heroes :) i use TvT.com has a lot of great stuff but i heard Bitmetv its the best :)

harry303
04-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Can i have ?
I love TV Shows and I love sharing.

bug@TTi
04-06-2008, 09:13 AM
great giveaway, yesterday i get point of giveaways but i know you wouldnt pick me but i will try.. bmtv is best to get nice collection of series, rare series

ST: http://www.speedtest.net/result/255821395.png

ratios: ratios: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2606/ratiobm1.jpg

i only wishing that

KiNdZiUs
04-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Can i have ?
I love TV Shows and I love sharing.

great giveaway, yesterday i get point of giveaways but i know you wouldnt pick me but i will try.. bmtv is best to get nice collection of series, rare series

ST: http://www.speedtest.net/result/255821395.png

ratios: ratios: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2606/ratiobm1.jpg

i only wishing that

sorry guys you still need to "work" here to get trust, respect and reputation then we could try to talk about this kind of invite.
Good luck. :fst:

bug@TTi
04-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I totaly undestand you,

im not win it but im still happy xD

The Flying Cow
04-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Now I don't know you yet (original poster), but I must tell you I agree with a lot of what you said.

FST was and is the reference site for FS. It has also helped me in the past, to obtain solutions to my capricious whims (in the past it meant things like PiSEXY/WILD-BYTES/and so on), and especially it introduced me into the private tracker world. It is a kind place, with kind, and very talented, people.

I think when people talk about the "p2p", they don't mean the private tracker/more 1337 BT world, which is not so open, but more for those who are willing to give back, and most importantly to keep their mouths shut: "with great power, comes great responsibility".

Anyway, back to TV shows, and TV in general. I wouldn't be asking for this invite if I wasn't a great TV buff. I currently watch Life, Entourage, Prison Break (not so psyched on the new seasons though, I think the first was the only really good one), Life on Mars, Spooks, Hustle, Cold Cases, Lovespring, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (UK and US), Dexter, Family Guy, The Simpsons (a classic), American Dad, Pushing Daisies, Little Britain,(I could go on).

But this is not enough. I'm sure, anyone with a keen eye and a decent taste in good entertainment could find these materials on the net (maybe not the BBC shows, which are rarer. But BitMeTV has even rarer things. Shows that no longer air. Things from the past, that are true gems. These things are what I seek. Shows like Coupling, the X Files, The Waltons, The Muppet Show (from the 70's?), and so forth.

If you could consider my humble plea. I put myself at your feet, and mercy.

I can post my ratio proofs if you like, but it seems like you don't care for those things. I can tell you I give what I take, and I am active and kind, always trying to be helpful and give out knowledge where it is needed (not where it is not needed).

Peace [[]]
MRSISTER :)

messi30
04-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Great Giveaway. Bitmetv the best tracker of tv shows..

KiNdZiUs
04-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Now I don't know you yet (original poster), but I must tell you I agree with a lot of what you said.

FST was and is the reference site for FS. It has also helped me in the past, to obtain solutions to my capricious whims (in the past it meant things like PiSEXY/WILD-BYTES/and so on), and especially it introduced me into the private tracker world. It is a kind place, with kind, and very talented, people.

I think when people talk about the "p2p", they don't mean the private tracker/more 1337 BT world, which is not so open, but more for those who are willing to give back, and most importantly to keep their mouths shut: "with great power, comes great responsibility".

Anyway, back to TV shows, and TV in general. I wouldn't be asking for this invite if I wasn't a great TV buff. I currently watch Life, Entourage, Prison Break (not so psyched on the new seasons though, I think the first was the only really good one), Life on Mars, Spooks, Hustle, Cold Cases, Lovespring, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (UK and US), Dexter, Family Guy, The Simpsons (a classic), American Dad, Pushing Daisies, Little Britain,(I could go on).

But this is not enough. I'm sure, anyone with a keen eye and a decent taste in good entertainment could find these materials on the net (maybe not the BBC shows, which are rarer. But BitMeTV has even rarer things. Shows that no longer air. Things from the past, that are true gems. These things are what I seek. Shows like Coupling, the X Files, The Waltons, The Muppet Show (from the 70's?), and so forth.

If you could consider my humble plea. I put myself at your feet, and mercy.

I can post my ratio proofs if you like, but it seems like you don't care for those things. I can tell you I give what I take, and I am active and kind, always trying to be helpful and give out knowledge where it is needed (not where it is not needed).

Peace [[]]
MRSISTER :)

sorry but it's not enough that I could trust you. The information next to your profile " Join Date: Jun 2005
Be active, make great GAs then request and I think you will get it. :yup:

ahcorac72
04-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Great giveaway :yup:

KiNdZiUs
04-06-2008, 09:33 PM
i can say im crazy about Tv but i saw some great serials, my favorite are Dexter, House MD,Heroes :) i use TvT.com has a lot of great stuff but i heard Bitmetv its the best :)

U are good FST member but why did you requested it if you are not sure regarding seeding ? "THREAD" (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bmtv-and-friends-400th-post-giveaway-post2748839/postcount23)
Maybe next time, ok ? U need to prove me that you are able to seed there. :)

ernestina
04-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Great Giveaway

KiNdZiUs
04-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Well Kindzius,
I am not going to spin a yarn to you about how great the community on the tracker is. All I will say is that I have accounts in TvT and TheBox, but I still cannot find some content. So I am hoping that B****TV does. I am especially looking for older content due to being ancient myself.:D

I think that I can trust you that's why you WON this invite.
Congratulation ! :naughty:
PM your email.

Sorry for others .. but I can promise that you will have another chance soon. ;)
Good luck. :fst:

The Flying Cow
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
congrats psychophil on your success.

BTW KiNdZiUs, post count is quite irrelevant IMO. I mean, I could just pad my post count up since having been a member here recently, like a lot of people, with garbage spam posts, and that wouldn't mean I was "active".

People can be active and post little. One does not necessarily mean the other. Maybe I haven't always been in FST every day of every month since I became a member. That's partly to do with the many re-formats my PC has suffered, and with them my favourites list, and a forgetting about FST. For a while I forgot what the forum name was, which is the reason I wasn't on here.

But that's beside the point. I remain convinced that, if you ask of your chosen elements for invites that they have high post counts, this won't necessarily make them better picks.

TraLaLa
04-06-2008, 11:03 PM

U are good FST member but why did you requested it if you are not sure regarding seeding ? "THREAD" (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bmtv-and-friends-400th-post-giveaway-post2748839/postcount23)
Maybe next time, ok ? U need to prove me that you are able to seed there. :)

i said its hard for me to seed there because i saw someone requesting some seedbox acces especialy for BitmeTv, and that scared me :ermm:
i have no problem on other trackers, i will enjoy TvT and maybe some day i will join to that wonderful tracker :)

vinod242
04-07-2008, 02:28 AM
congrats pyschophil and thank you kindzius for sharing this invite, i didn't receive it this time, hope u'll make a GA similar to this and maybe i'll have a chance at that time, until then all i can do is wait.

yb130225
04-07-2008, 02:32 AM
nice giveaway