PDA

View Full Version : need potuk invite

jordanb
04-05-2008, 06:17 PM
i I am looking for a potuk invite, I can post recent ratio proofs from private trackers, along with speedtests

if anyone has any spare free ones I would be obliged,

Thank you :)

jordanb
04-06-2008, 06:31 PM
anyone?

jordanb
04-07-2008, 05:02 PM
is potuk open for invites or are they disabled?

cheers

jordanb
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
bump

jordanb
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
anyone know if potuk still allows invites?

cheers

LubTheStaringCat
04-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Oks, weve enabled invites for elites, cutties, mods and admin, but with the following conditions.. And read this carefully.

All elites have been awarded 2 invites.. invite who you like, but do not advertise them on any, and we mean any public sites.. This also includes sites where registration is required, but is not an invite only site.

So if you can signup to it without an invite its a no no. Anyone offering accounts in this way will be banned instantly without question or reason!

We want you to use the invites, but just use your common sense..

Anyone asking an elite member to invite on their behalf is a no no too.. Unless you know the person whos asking on a personal scale, then it must not happen.

Invites will not renew and will be set back to zero, at some random point within the next couple of weeks.

So.. find and think of anyone you can to join the ship, and get us a few new members.. and what better time for them to start with ratio free

Cutties have been awarded 5 invites, and staff a lot more

Use your common sense.. what with oink being gone and the attention torrent sites are getting, this is not the time to risk offering those invites to people you dont know in the slightest..

And remember your account is as risk if you dont follow the above rules.. and there will be no second chances.. you will bypass go, not collect £200 and will go straight to jail

we want you to invite but use your heads

This Is what It says on PotUK, normal members don't have Invites.

jordanb
04-15-2008, 09:49 PM
any elite members on potuk fancy sending me an invite?

thanks