PDA

View Full Version : (Req) Torrent site

Casper413
04-05-2008, 07:24 PM
looking for a site which you can easily can seed back at as im having trouble with my isp which is uploading slow right now and would like a torrent site which you can easily seed back at and has quick speeds or has a system you seed for some time and your ratio automatically goes up.

a invite is much apreciated to a good site with quick speeds and really easy to seed back at

i have traded in the past but i promise not to trade the invite i am given :)

BluRossonero
04-05-2008, 07:26 PM
looking for a site which you can easily can seed back at as im having trouble with my isp which is uploading slow right now and would like a torrent site which you can easily seed back at and has quick speeds or has a system you seed for some time and your ratio automatically goes up.

a invite is much apreciated to a good site with quick speeds and really easy to seed back at

i have traded in the past but i promise not to trade the invite i am given :)

A tracker where you can seed back very easily and a great tracker is: IPT. Also it has a very nice bonus points system. If you want an invite there, pm me!

Casper413
04-05-2008, 07:28 PM
pmed mega thanks for the reply

jukesta
04-05-2008, 07:30 PM
try tl

mattwab
04-05-2008, 07:56 PM
or revtt

mindtrick
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Torrentbytes is very easy to seed back and it has a lot of free leech packs. There's no invitation system, you can try to sign up when there's space for new users.

ibi23
04-05-2008, 08:16 PM
You can PM me for a FileBits invite;)