PDA

View Full Version : Need iTS

xzander
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way :)

rotem1984
04-05-2008, 08:04 PM
You should make a nice request and not say u not going to trade it becasue your account will be disabled

Aether
04-05-2008, 08:07 PM
You should make a nice request and not say u not going to trade it becasue your account will be disabled

+1 :)

mattwab
04-05-2008, 08:12 PM
i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS ...

now it will be hard to get what u want

mrnobody
04-05-2008, 08:21 PM
i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-its-invie-277294

like u didn't try :clown:

predateur
04-05-2008, 09:30 PM

beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker

FileZ
04-05-2008, 09:38 PM

beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker

+1 don't waste your time to get tracker just look like rare one

LivingInSouthPark
04-05-2008, 09:39 PM

You say that because your account is disabled ? :dry:

Cruel
04-05-2008, 09:43 PM

BELIEVE ME, if everyone was like you, wanted our sites etc etc this would be a booring part of the forum and such. Let him request what he wants damnit. I'm not your mother but I feel like I need to tell everyone that they could keep their shit to themself.

rotem1984
04-05-2008, 09:45 PM
ITS is the one of the best for community
Respect them!:D

dvnaruto
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM
You say that because your account is disabled ? :dry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: +1

adissan
04-05-2008, 09:50 PM
U don t have any chances to get in this great comunity by trading :)

C-mos
04-05-2008, 09:51 PM

u blew your chance with the first words..too bad...:(

Not Complete
04-05-2008, 10:22 PM

ITS = future

I think it is very beautiful Not crappy tracker

xzander
04-05-2008, 11:15 PM

+1 :)

i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS ...

now it will be hard to get what u want
i meant that i need it for free coz i know i'm gonna get banned if i get it via trading

i get it 3 time mate:naughty: but as usual i got disabled:angry: because of trading so i decided to get it for free if i couldn't get it for free then i don't have to looking for it again:rolleyes:

i really heard that before but i have to try it my self if you're right believe me i'm gonna give it away:yup:

mrnobody
04-05-2008, 11:31 PM

i get it 3 time mate:naughty: but as usual i got disabled:angry: because of trading so i decided to get it for free if i can't get it for free then i don't have to looking for it again:rolleyes:

i rofl'ed not once but twice

u haven't learned ur lesson have u?

u were caught 3 times

what makes u think u won't get caught 4th time?

oh and u dont have to be a trader to get banned

a simple fact that u were an ex member who got banned for trading his way in 3 times is enough :bleh:

Not Complete
04-05-2008, 11:44 PM

i get it 3 time mate:naughty: but as usual i got disabled:angry: because of trading so i decided to get it for free if i can't get it for free then i don't have to looking for it again:rolleyes:

i rofl'ed not once but twice

u haven't learned ur lesson have u?

u were caught 3 times

what makes u think u won't get caught 4th time?

oh and u dont have to be a trader to get banned

a simple fact that u were an ex member who got banned for trading his way in 3 times is enough :bleh:
3 times is enough :lol::lol::yup:

hollowed_one
04-05-2008, 11:50 PM
:(

cedwic
04-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Hi,everybody iam looking for to an ITS invite for Free, if someone feel likes generous and want to invite me i would be really appreciate,i promise if i want it it's for me and not for trade,i can give all proof that the donor wants.This is the first and only request i want, Please consider me.thanks in advance

mrnobody
04-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi,everybody iam looking for to an ITS invite for Free, if someone feel likes generous and want to invite me i would be really appreciate,i promise if i want it it's for me and not for trade,i can give all proof that the donor wants.This is the first and only request i want, Please consider me.thanks in advance

don't hijack others thread

creating another thread doesn't cost money :P

Adama
04-06-2008, 12:02 AM
ITS is the one of the best for community
Respect them!:D

agree , they have a very active and great community :yup::yup:

Polarbear
04-06-2008, 12:07 AM
this is just another perfect example of the intelligence of the common trader.

trade - get banned - trade - get banned - trade - get banned.

oh, wait a minute there's something wrong.

ok, let's beg ...

how come all members with brad pit avatars are stupid?

stroj
04-06-2008, 12:21 AM
3x a dost:lol:

styles
04-06-2008, 12:29 AM

ok, let's beg ...

:lol:

rotem1984
04-06-2008, 04:23 AM
This is not ITS threat here
If u want,open a new threat and dont spam

cedwic
04-06-2008, 04:25 AM
sorry for that man,It is what I've made,Look in the bottom :)

C-mos
04-06-2008, 06:41 AM

ok, let's beg ...

:glag:

rotem1984
04-06-2008, 06:55 AM
You had 3 times, and u traded it.
Why we should believe you wont trade it on the 4th time?

Swift
04-06-2008, 07:28 AM

don`t even bother .. trying to get an explenation ... polarbear sed it all

saqib
04-06-2008, 08:44 AM

traders are nothing to do with iTs , i dont understand y the hell ppl make requests and expect something from FST who r actually here for trading...:angry:

briand5379
04-08-2008, 07:52 AM
It's one thing to request something you've never been a member off but to request a site you've been banned from multiple times frankly I think your asking the inviter to toss away their account cause you can't leave well enough alone and that's pretty much what will happen.

xzander
04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
i said that i decided to get it for free the fair way to get iTS ....Got it?

Swift
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
i said that i decided to get it for free the fair way to get iTS ....Got it?

yeah sure ... :whistling

BlueLabel
04-08-2008, 03:56 PM

ok, let's beg ...

is very hard to make me laugh and that one is the bomb
thats the funniest comment I ever read
thanks mate you make my day
p.s
can you save me couple tickets for your next performance??
thanks in advance

Qlix
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM
We don't need any traders. But thanks for the offer.

SAM
04-08-2008, 04:37 PM
i'm very sorry for all these spam posts.
of course you have all the right to request an invite.
but we have the right to give it or not.