PDA

View Full Version : Is An Average Kazaa-user A Blithering Idiot?

H.H.
08-06-2003, 05:08 AM
Hi there!

MAYBE somebody could explain to me (In very simple terms so that a clod like me can understand ...) WHERE exactly is the FUN in pissing people off with falsely named files???

With KaZaa 2.41 the avi-preview seems to work very well, so that makes renaming video-files a totally futile enterprise... so WHY would anyone even bother to do it? For other files, of course, the fun goes on.... it all just seems like a total waste of time, effort and electricity.

I had some disappointments with some videos using the OLD KaZaA... but NOW..... haahhhhahhhaahhh, little bastards.... you can't fool ME anymore!!!

I just can't get over the fact that some retards have nothing better to do!!! Why don't they do something constructive, like go to a spermbank and jerk off....? OOpppsss .... bad idea...THEN there would be even MORE retards!

NOW... IF we only could weed out ALL the virus-infested bulls***.exe-files, (Another form of having a good time , that I don't understand.... ) ... things would start to look pretty good around the p2p-scene!!!

Bye!

H.H. :P

Keikan
08-06-2003, 05:46 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg

Why don't you tell the government that because we an't and can't doing anything about it

Adster
08-06-2003, 06:48 AM
al de dum dee ad dum

sampson
08-06-2003, 06:54 AM
MAYBE somebody could explain to me (In very simple terms so that a clod like me can understand ...) WHERE exactly is the FUN in pissing people off with falsely named files???

With KaZaa 2.41 the avi-preview seems to work very well, so that makes renaming video-files a totally futile enterprise... so WHY would anyone even bother to do it? For other files, of course, the fun goes on.... it all just seems like a total waste of time, effort and electricity.

Ill cheers to that! :D