PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TranceTraffic

The Flying Cow
04-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Since I enjoy a pinch of psilocybin every once in a while (as well as the excursions its consumption implies :naughty:), and other psychedelics :shifty:, I am also a great fan of psychedelic music, as well as goa/psytrance :yup:.

My favourite artistes of the trance genre are, among others, Azax Syndrom, Eskimo, 1200 Micrograms, GMS (Growling Mad Scientists), Infected Mushroom, Talamasca, Skazi, and Astral Projection. :cool2:

Of course these are my favourite, doesn't mean I don't also enjoy uplifting/hardcore trance/other types. Trance as a rule is a kind of music that puts me into a "state of enchantment" ;)

I have been an avid listener of the tranceish sounds for quite some years now, and so I think that TranceTraffic would certainly mean good news as far as I'm concerned, coz I'd just download all these sounds I'm addicted to, and upload them even more.

If anyone has an invite and thinks it wouldn't be badly spent being thrown in my direction, please let me know. I'm already in such locales as TR and Elek (great trackers BTW), and just need the missing link, to complete my trance library. Remember that after 3+ years on the BT scene, I should already be a member in TT, but the fates have conspired against me :sadwalk:

Here are some proofs of my "sharing is caring" outlook on BitTorent: <removed>

If you believe I should be given a chance to get into TT, please let me know and I'll PM you my ratios/speeds/etc.

Cheers,
TheShaman :yay:

alwyn
04-05-2008, 08:24 PM
EDIT out the user names man

ibi23
04-05-2008, 08:27 PM
and dont post email in public!

The Flying Cow
04-23-2008, 11:02 PM
!bump-a-lump

jukesta
04-23-2008, 11:06 PM
invites are closed.

YoYoY
04-23-2008, 11:21 PM
If I had an invite I'd give it to you , really I'm serious not just spamming

BTW , Invites are open to VIP and Uploaders

ceasar
04-24-2008, 04:55 AM
TT is actually more about real trance: progressive/uplifting, not psychedelic, did you try to get into psyreactor or other sites devoted to psy-trance? Cause may be thats what you need and you'll be upset when join the TT..

The Flying Cow
04-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I also enjoy uplifting trance. No worries if TT isn't all psychedelic bro, as I said in the OP, I love anything tranceish :doctor: