http://submission.org/quran/app1.html

found that here :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Love the wee bug JD

S3v3N
04-09-2008, 08:14 PM
is this stuff for real ?:unsure:

1. The first verse (1:1),known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters.
2. The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is ..............19 x 6.
3. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334. [6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19.
4. The Basmalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27) & 114= 19x6.
5. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27, there are precisely ...............19 suras.
6. It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18.
7. This total (342) also equals the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27, and 342 = ........19 x 18.
8. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words.
9. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4.
10. Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of .....................................................19 verses.
11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras.
12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16.
13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words.
14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ................19 letters.
15. 14 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 14+14+29 = 57 = ......19 x 3.
16. The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822+14 (14 sets of initials) equals 836, or ................. 19 x 44.
17. Between the first initialed sura (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 38 un-initialed suras 19 x 2.
18. Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....19 sets of alternating "initialed" and "un-initialed" suras.
19. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.reminds me of LOST :dabs:

yes the Koran is so mysterious !

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:19 PM
People do things lie that with numbers like all the time. They just find places where there hypothesis works and record them. Where it doesn't they ignore them.

Biggles
04-09-2008, 08:21 PM
People do things lie that with numbers like all the time. They just find places where there hypothesis works and record them. Where it doesn't they ignore them.

Bit like accountancy really

J-dye
04-09-2008, 08:25 PM
thanks jp , you can call him timmy :D

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:28 PM
I'll stick with Les, if that's OK.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh your bug.

Hokey Dokey, Timmy it is.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:29 PM

Bit like accountancy really

Obviously there's the addition of your dark satanic master to factor in.

Where is manker btw.

S3v3N
04-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Do different "branches" of Islam believe different things.

Do they have different of the Koran.

Do they worship differently.there is only one Islam.
there are 2 groups however , suna and shea' both believe in Koran and have the same principles of Islam but the shea' believe that "Ali Ben Abi Taled (Mohamed cousin)" was more worthy to lead the Muslims after Mohamed died .

Koran original language is Arabic , and it was in this language specifically to defy the Arabs at that era who where geniuses in using the language to the degree that one of them could stand and say wonderful poem all day in Mecca's markets .
and God asked them to make just one verse like the verses of the Koran , and they couldn't .

there is of course English translation , but i ll tell you the truth ,i read some of the English translation of Koran ,and it doesn't come even near to Koran beauty , it's so beautiful ,mysterious and miraculous that even Arabic teachers couldn't understand some verses .

there is this web site , if you like you can see some of the miracles of the Koran.
http://www.55a.net

no all Muslims worship one God.

Biggles
04-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Aren't the Sufis another tradition within Islam?

chalice
04-09-2008, 08:33 PM

There were 125 letters in that post.

125 divided by 4 equals 23.

Fact.

Argue with that, oh ye of little faith.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks for that.

Re the Worship part I meant do both groups have the same services, times to pray, traditions. That sort of thing really.

Who did the other group, the suna, believe should lead.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:37 PM

There were 125 letters in that post.

125 divided by 4 equals 23.

Fact.

Argue with that, oh ye of little faith.

23 is the lowest prime number where the digits are sequential.

chalice
04-09-2008, 08:41 PM
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:47 PM
I knew you'd get that.

Wait a minute, you engineered it ya wee twister.

S3v3N
04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Aren't the Sufis another tradition within Islam?

sufis are like nuns in churches , they choose to live poor and to give most of their money to help other poor people , and pray for long times , travel to tell people about Koran and god .

Thanks for that.

Re the Worship part I meant do both groups have the same services, times to pray, traditions. That sort of thing really.

Who did the other group, the suna, believe should lead.

they do the same Islam 5 basic things.
pray 5 times/ day .
fasting in Ramadan"Arabic month to sense the poor people feeling".
Zakah "giving a percentage of what you own to poor people"
ِAlhag "group of things Muslims do in mecca"
Alshhadateen "believing that there is only one God which is Allah and believing that his messenger is Mohamed"

Suna doesn't believe that one was more worthy than another one ,they respect the order which the circumstances at that time allow .

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 09:04 PM
So they vary on one very specific thing and are exactly the same on everything else. In what they believe and in how they worship.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Would they inter-marry and the like or do the people tend to "stick to their own"

Biggles
04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
So they vary on one very specific thing and are exactly the same on everything else. In what they believe and in how they worship.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Would they inter-marry and the like or do the people tend to "stick to their own"

To be fair the respect for the order circumstances permitted did involve a little bit of blood letting and the Sunni majority tend to see the Shias as bit "iffy".

S3v3N
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
To be fair the respect for the order circumstances permitted did involve a little bit of blood letting and the Sunni majority tend to see the Shias as bit "iffy".
Suna and Shea live every where in the middle east hand be hand and they never fought each other.
the only blood shed between suna' and shea' was in Iraq .
through centuries tehy didn't fight until lately when us army started making conspiracys between the suna and shea' and that was there plan i remember reading this somewhere.
all the Muslim big religion men " moftees " say that the fight between suna' and shea' was wrong and must stop ! but the damage already happened and blood was shed , and blood draws blood . hope they can sort things out in Iraq.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Suna and Shea live every where in the middle east hand be hand and they never fought each other.
through centuries tehy didn't fight until lately when us army started making conspiracys between the suna and shea' and that was there plan i remember reading this somewhere.
all the Muslim big religion men " moftees " say that the fight between suna' and shea' was wrong and must stop ! but the damage already happened and blood was shed , and blood draws blood . hope they can sort things out in Iraq.

Agreed, I hope they can get things sorted out.

Biggles
04-09-2008, 09:34 PM

I was thinking more of the original succession back in the 8th century when there was fighting over who was going to be Caliph. The Shia have an annual remembrance in Iraq to recall the blood of their martyrs (or something else) and the return of the hidden Imam. It is a bit like the Catholic Protestant thing in Christianity. A bit of fighting to begin with and now in most countries they get along fine but there are one or two areas where old rivalries still flare.

S3v3N
04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I was thinking more of the original succession back in the 8th century when there was fighting over who was going to be Caliph. The Shia have an annual remembrance in Iraq to recall the blood of their martyrs (or something else) and the return of the hidden Imam. It is a bit like the Catholic Protestant thing in Christianity. A bit of fighting to begin with and now in most countries they get along fine but there are one or two areas where old rivalries still flare.the fight wasn't on who to be caliph ... the fight was a conspiracy.
shea' weren't part of that fight , shea' appeared after those fights .. and they mourn the death of thousands of Muslims in Iraq in vain in those fights.

thewizeard
04-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Do different "branches" of Islam believe different things.

Do they have different of the Koran.

Do they worship differently.there is only one Islam.
there are 2 groups however , suna and shea' both believe in Koran and have the same principles of Islam but the shea' believe that "Ali Ben Abi Taled (Mohamed cousin)" was more worthy to lead the Muslims after Mohamed died .

Koran original language is Arabic , and it was in this language specifically to defy the Arabs at that era who where geniuses in using the language to the degree that one of them could stand and say wonderful poem all day in Mecca's markets .
and God asked them to make just one verse like the verses of the Koran , and they couldn't .

there is of course English translation , but i ll tell you the truth ,i read some of the English translation of Koran ,and it doesn't come even near to Koran beauty , it's so beautiful ,mysterious and miraculous that even Arabic teachers couldn't understand some verses .

there is this web site , if you like you can see some of the miracles of the Koran.
http://www.55a.net

no all Muslims worship one God.

I think we have seen enough of the miracles of the Qoer'ān or القرآن al-qoer'ān, in the daily destruction, murders, bombs and threats visiting our homes through our TV sets and computers...on a daily basis; as young adolescent Moslims try to decipher, what exactly, it all means.

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends and deeds.

brotherdoobie
04-11-2008, 10:11 AM
To Paraphrase Karl: "Religion is the opiate of the masses." Karl is saying that religions ambition is to create semblant hallucinations for the oppressed. Economic realities prevent them from finding true happiness in this life, so religion tells them that this is OK because they will find true happiness in the ether.

Peace, Paul

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Commie

Imagine_If
04-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Commie

:O That's a blocked term on FileSharingTalk.mensap2p.com:2008 filesharing servers :angry:

Snee
04-11-2008, 08:51 PM
:dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Commie

:O That's a blocked term on FileSharingTalk.mensap2p.com:2008 filesharing servers :angry:

That's just mad talk.

Imagine_If
04-11-2008, 09:10 PM
On the surface it might indeed seem so, but you would be surprised what search terms pr0n sekkers use when searching for..erm pr0n like these

0 chock on cum
0 christy canyon
0 cj job
0 climaxxx
0 clit
0 clits
0 closeup
0 cocksucker
0 colpi di penello
0 coming to an end
0 commie
0 cum all aver
0 cum all over
0 cum swap
0 cumdrink
0 cumjuice
0 cummer
0 cummers
0 cumshot
0 cumshot1
0 cumshots
0 cumspit
0 cumswap

This is a small part of our block list that has in total 560 terms...and it is swelling, by the day. :)

Biggles
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
On the surface it might indeed seem so, but you would be surprised what search terms pr0n sekkers use when searching for..erm pr0n like these

0 chock on cum
0 christy canyon
0 cj job
0 climaxxx
0 clit
0 clits
0 closeup
0 cocksucker
0 colpi di penello
0 coming to an end
0 commie
0 cum all aver
0 cum all over
0 cum swap
0 cumdrink
0 cumjuice
0 cummer
0 cummers
0 cumshot
0 cumshot1
0 cumshots
0 cumspit
0 cumswap

This is a small part of our block list that has in total 560 terms...and it is swelling, by the day. :)

Some I can see merit in but other than appauling speeling why would anyone search for commie in the hope of something coming up?

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Wahey!

Biggles
04-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Wahey!

:unsure: Sorry - some dark force compelled me.

Something Else
04-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Wahey!

All-bran muesli's. :unsure:

Biggles
04-12-2008, 03:08 PM

All-bran muesli's. :unsure:

That would do it.