PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech Security Image

k0udek
04-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Does anyone experienced any problem to see the security image of torrentleech ? yesterday in the morning i log in the site without any problem but at night the security image just don't appear :\ And i don't made any change that could possible affect that .. I don't know if anyone is having the same problem.. but if somebody can help i appreciate..

Swift
04-06-2008, 08:17 AM
i can see it ... refresh the sit and the security image ;)

k0udek
04-06-2008, 08:22 AM
i've refreshed a milion times :S

J-dye
04-06-2008, 08:29 AM
do you have adblock plus installed and did you accidently block all images from TL ?

TraLaLa
04-06-2008, 08:31 AM
its not so hard to see it,i dont have problems :)

saqib
04-06-2008, 08:34 AM

check if ur FF is blocking some pop up . it may b coz of it that u couldn't c the image , btw the security image thing is a bit annoying imo

k0udek
04-06-2008, 08:35 AM
no i didn't instal anything , i log in in the morning , turned the computer off and at night i wasn't able to see it :S

Swift
04-06-2008, 08:37 AM

check if ur FF is blocking some pop up . it may b coz of it that u couldn't c the image , btw the security image thing is a bit annoying imo

i don`t have any problems :D :lol: k0udek has:yup:

corpse
04-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Maybe you should try in other browser...

saqib
04-06-2008, 08:59 AM

i don`t have any problems :D :lol: k0udek has:yup:

my bad Tudor :lol:

t0mmy
04-06-2008, 09:01 AM
i dont know if it will help but u could try right clicking it and going to view image :)

zz

k0udek
04-06-2008, 09:18 AM
I really dunno what to do... Cause one time is working and just like that isn't work :\

This is how i see it http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6289/kljyp5.png

And i can see other sites security image..

i'll back at night , tks for your ideas.

YoYoY
04-06-2008, 11:29 AM
try to use another browser cause IE sometimes sucks

Zaxx
04-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Have adblock pro blocking TL ads..always have, never a prob. Thought you were talking about the capcha filter at first, in which case the remedy is to strengthen your pw to TL specs as they asked months ago.

Hope u figure it out...(cough...ditch IE...cough). ;)

(I)
04-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Why u didn't try their irc?
Try another browser or reset every thing to default & every thing gonna be fine

cook123
04-06-2008, 12:42 PM
the new security image thing is annoying...

usersec
04-06-2008, 02:05 PM
the only problem I have with tl security image is that I hate it and would like it to dissapear :lol:
my ip ressets at least once a day and I have to time that every fucking time..

t0mmy
04-06-2008, 02:14 PM
i think ive only ever seen the security image once and it worked for me :D thats why i never log out of torrentleech zzz

The Wanderer
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
That image is there for site's security as well as for your own account.

the new security image thing is annoying...

usersec
04-06-2008, 04:12 PM
That image is there for site's security as well as for your own account.

yeah?? :lol:
and why there isnt a security image on every other tracker?

messi30
04-06-2008, 05:07 PM
I havent none problem with image of security.

Horatiu
04-06-2008, 06:10 PM
This captcha thing is the reason i don't use the site any more (not to mention the BIG ads)

I have a dynamic IP and it changes every 12 hours.

I used to browse the site several times per day but now not only i have to login every time my IP changes but i have to write the stupid captcha AND manually write my username and pass (which is very complex - have to copy it from a text document) because my browser doesn't remember the details because of the security image.

This is way to much work :dabs:

I know the captcha is there to stay, but i'm really sorry that they didn't find any other way to deal with the problem.
In conclusion TL is not my favourite tracker nowadays.

The Wanderer
04-06-2008, 06:12 PM
iTS has it, bitmetv has it, bitme has it and soon there will be others, don't worry. If you are too lazy to type few words, just don't have an account on these sites. I'm sure soon enough you'll have enough free time on your hands. :yup: :whistling:

yeah?? :lol:
and why there isnt a security image on every other tracker?

usersec
04-06-2008, 07:13 PM
iTS has it, bitmetv has it, bitme has it and soon there will be others, don't worry. If you are too lazy to type few words, just don't have an account on these sites. I'm sure soon enough you'll have enough free time on your hands. :yup: :whistling:

bitmetv and its I dont have.. have bitme for example, and I know it has the security image but for some, at least to me, unknown reason when I log into bitme once it never logs me out regardless of my daily ip changes, where on torrentleech it logs me out and I have to type this everytime..

Ghost+Rider
04-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Even i am having exactly the same problem,Wonder why?
Sometimes the captcha thing appears and something it doesn't,I have no ads blocker and i tried those other browsers as well
Apart from all this TL is really a big headache with this captcha thing going on(For Dynamic Ip users)

k0udek
04-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey ppl ! Thanks for your answers, like it desapears now it appears ! Still didn't know what happen but now its ok and i don't care :D Well , once again thank you for all your answers :) Hug.

Gish
04-06-2008, 08:52 PM
I think its one of the more easier ones to read!

mikehorner
04-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I think that is because bitmetv, bitme etc. uses cookies in a way that recognizes you even though your ip changes.. I think TL staff has a problem with the security issue or whatever when it comes to cookies..
Either way I also have dynamic IP and I don't use TL anymore because of always having to login and now it's even worse because of this recaptcha thing..

bitmetv and its I dont have.. have bitme for example, and I know it has the security image but for some, at least to me, unknown reason when I log into bitme once it never logs me out regardless of my daily ip changes, where on torrentleech it logs me out and I have to type this everytime..

HDR
04-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Here's WHY people are having problems with trackers, and in a lot of cases BIG problems. :angry:

Read: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-known-bad-isps-and-mail-accounts-289422

The Wanderer
04-07-2008, 06:18 AM
I just think some sites are more paranoid than others regarding security. I for example totally dislike the way SCC handles the security regarding the client you use. I can understand why they ask memebers to disable DHT although utorrent always respects private flag, but to also disable "enable peer exchange" and "local peer discovery" it's way too much.

Imo that's totally paranoid.

Bionic
04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
I don't like the Verifying Image all the time logging in, too buggy.