PDA

View Full Version : guys very important come in all

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Greetings
i want to ask u . have u ever though about the reason of living , an why do we live ?
for sure that there is something to do . it is worshiping god .
but what god ?
islam is the way to live and it is the only way to paradise .
u think that being a christ is the way to go to paradise ?
no , there is only one god and mohamed is his prophet .
being a moslem is to belive that there is only one god and mohmed is his prophet and Islam is the belief in God and his angels, books and messengers not differentiate between one of the messengers , all moslems belief in juses and moses as they r messengers of god .
islam is a way of living as stealing is extremely forbidden , cheating also .
moslems dont force ppl to be moslems but they have the choice to be moslems or otherwise there money home fammily and them selves safe no one hurts them .
i hope hat u can understand .

ken
04-06-2008, 09:33 AM
hey man.this is the bittorrent section not the religion sharing section:)

InviteMe
04-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I live to torrent :D

kthxbai LOL

J-dye
04-06-2008, 09:35 AM
:glag:

fukin muesli fanatics everywhere

danio
04-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I lol'ed :O

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:38 AM

may allah forgive u

Sekai
04-06-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't think this is the best place to be preaching about islam.

J-dye
04-06-2008, 09:39 AM

may allah forgive u

fuck you

the point is nobody cares . come to lounge we have a jeebus thread too :glag:

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 09:40 AM
wrong section ! this is bit torrents section .. unless your post is a bit torrent related then don't post it .. go post in the lounge ..

hollowed_one
04-06-2008, 09:41 AM

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:41 AM
may allah forgive u

fuck you

if u dont care so why do u even live ???

J-dye
04-06-2008, 09:43 AM
fuck you

:wacko:

:dabs:

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:44 AM
once moslems were the best in the world can any one tell me why ?

Polarbear
04-06-2008, 09:46 AM
it's been reported and will be dealt with.

please stop to reply. this is no place for religious discussions.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
as u wish i only care

J-dye
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
@OP

are you the twin brother of frodo ? :unsure:

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:48 AM
@OP

are you the twin brother of frodo ? :unsure:
may god forgive u

danio
04-06-2008, 09:48 AM
fuck you

wake up and get real man.. you have to respect that people have different beliefs. i don't believe in any god, so all i care about regarding your way of living is to respect it and don't try to convince you that there is no god. what's the point?

besides, like some people have pointed out already.. this isn't the right forum for this.

corpse
04-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Just leave this thread alone, that's all... And let moderators take care of it...

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:53 AM

wake up and get real man.. you have to respect that people have different beliefs. i don't believe in any god, so all i care about regarding your way of living is to respect it and don't try to convince you that there is no god. what's the point?

besides, like some people have pointed out already.. this isn't the right forum for this.
did u read my first post i said that islam respect all religons but tell me if there was no god explain me how can u live and why and how the eath and other plants rotate around the sun .

J-dye
04-06-2008, 09:55 AM
did u read my first post i said that islam respect all religons but tell me if there was no god explain me how can u live and why and how the eath and other plants rotate around the sun .

when you pass your 3rd grade you will find out :w00t:

danio
04-06-2008, 09:56 AM

the first thing is called evolution, and the second is called gravity.. search it up on wikipedia

InviteMe
04-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Dude, all of us here respect your religion and we have our own religions ;)

moslem01
04-06-2008, 09:58 AM
evolution form what ??
and what is the source of gravity ??

and so do i

danio
04-06-2008, 10:02 AM
evolution form what ??
and what is the source of gravity ??

and so do i

it's a shame that you haven't studied biology.. anyway, i will stop this discussion right here because no good ever comes out from these discussions, i was wrong to reply to this thread in the first place. btw the source of gravity is mass.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:03 AM
who created the mass ?

SAM
first of all
this isn't the place to do such a thing or post such knowledge
second
this isn't the right way to do it
so whether you mean to do good or you only one of people that try to do something for fun.
please stay away.
i wonder why this thread staying open though the fact it against all thew rules of bt section?
are the mods on vacation?!!!!!!!!

moslem01
if monkeys or things like these r source of human why there is some of monkeys or apes still living ?

PBT42
04-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Because not all of them evolved :blink:

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:08 AM
why not all of them ?? and if we were evolved so why didnt the rest of these apes evloved to a new kind that can think and create ??

danio
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
why not all of them ?? and if we were evolved so why didnt the rest of these apes evloved to a new kind that can think and create ??

if you really wanna know, why don't you have a search on google? no, because all you want to do is starting an argument where you think you can convince people that your religious beliefs are the only right ones and that everyone else is wrong. this is not what i call respect. so once again, if you are interested and want to know more about the evolution theory, have a little search on google. i can give you a hint to the answer of your question. mutation.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:16 AM
who said that my religion is right and the rest is false ?? i said that all religions comes from one source which i s my and ur god only one and i belief in moses , juses as much as my prophet

SAM
04-06-2008, 10:21 AM
everyone has the right to believe what he likes to believe.And no one has the right suppress the other beliefs or to call them wrong without material evidence.
the basis that all the religions based on is peace,mercy and above all co-existence and equality.
I guess we need to treasure these values and emphasize them instead of bitching or debating on things won't do us no good.
I have to confirm that this isn't the right section for such a debate so please move this thread to the drawing room where it belongs.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:25 AM
and this is the base of islam

http://www.rasoulallah.net/index_english.asp

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I wonder what people in the lounge will think of this.... :shifty:

/moved

predateur
04-06-2008, 10:38 AM

you dont like the guy post's its ok, but at least respect the religion

SAM
04-06-2008, 10:41 AM

/moved
racist

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
^ More like "wanna have some fun"

J-dye
04-06-2008, 10:44 AM

/moved

aah the freedom :happy:

tralalala is the only non -ghey bt mod

J-dye
04-06-2008, 10:44 AM

you dont like the guy post's its ok, but at least respect the religion

why should i ?

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:45 AM

/moved

aah the freedom :happy:

tralalala is the only non -ghey bt mod

Thanks.. I try my best not to be lured into the :ghey: world by the others, led by non other than Skeezoh :o

SAM
04-06-2008, 10:47 AM
^ More like "wanna have some fun"
there is no fun when it comes to people beliefs.
the intention of this thread was a serious debate not a jokes and making fun.
i guess the suitable section was the drawing room.but since you are the mod and it's up to you.i won't question your move even if i think it's wrong.
because maybe you see things i don't see.i hope you are doing the best.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh give me a break, it's like that thread "how to get to heaven when you die" which is also in the lounge.. You don't see any Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Sikh threads like this do you? It's simply something that you don't discuss in the BT section. Moreover, saying Christianity is not the right way? Who the feck does he think he is?

Lounge in my opinion... :)

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:53 AM
i am moslem that what i think i am

SAM
04-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh give me a break, it's like that thread "how to get to heaven when you die" which is also in the lounge.. You don't see any Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Sikh threads like this do you? It's simply something that you don't discuss in the BT section. Moreover, saying Christianity is not the right way? Who the feck does he think he is?

tralalala.by the way how many las is there?:D
any way as you mentioned the other thread it was posted in the lounge not moved to the lounge.
but you like to have fun with religions?
it's ok with me:)
have fun:fst:

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:57 AM
What's a las? :huh:

And the other thread was posted in the lounge out of utter seriousness.... I ain't making fun of religion, I just think that this post will get a little more exposure in the lounge ;)

SAM
04-06-2008, 10:58 AM
tra.la.la.la
there are 3 las in there :D

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Ohhhh.. now I see :lol:

Yeah, there's 3.. That's the way it's always been since I registered here. There was a time I thought of shortening it to "Tra".. Was talked out of it by the board members.

SAM
04-06-2008, 11:07 AM
but what does it mean?

Polarbear
04-06-2008, 11:12 AM

you are absolutely right. if a n00b starts such a topic with his first post in the bittorrent section his goals are pretty clear.

he deserves lounge! :happy:

y'all have fun discussing religion with an islamic fundamentalist on the internet .... :lol:

i rather have sex without being married with my non virgin girlfriend now.

afterwards i will get drunk, bawl a few allahu akbar from the balcony, be thankful that i live in a liberal country and don't give a fuck about religion.

enjoy - i'm out ... :shifty:

IdolEyes787
04-06-2008, 11:27 AM
People argue over sports or politics.People kill each other over religion.
Never had anybody shoot at me because I said I didn't like their football club but then again I don't live in England.

cook123
04-06-2008, 11:53 AM
@thread starter
it's only better to keep religion of the internet.....

tralalala
04-06-2008, 11:59 AM
but what does it mean?

what could it possibly mean..? :unsure:

Artemis
04-06-2008, 01:28 PM
but what does it mean?

let me guess, you had just finished singing in the shower, then thought
I know I'll sign up for FST, came to the username part of the signup and
had a complete blank.........then thought dog........no............car........no
...........now what have I been doing today :naughty:

parky
04-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Greetings
i want to ask u . have u ever though about the reason of living , an why do we live ?
for sure that there is something to do . it is worshiping god .
but what god ?
islam is the way to live and it is the only way to paradise .
u think that being a christ is the way to go to paradise ?
no , there is only one god and mohamed is his prophet .
being a moslem is to belive that there is only one god and mohmed is his prophet and Islam is the belief in God and his angels, books and messengers not differentiate between one of the messengers , all moslems belief in juses and moses as they r messengers of god .
islam is a way of living as stealing is extremely forbidden , cheating also .
moslems dont force ppl to be moslems but they have the choice to be moslems or otherwise there money home fammily and them selves safe no one hurts them .
i hope hat u can understand .

Wake up there all stories, you have been brainwashed

Mr. Mulder
04-06-2008, 02:05 PM
im about 6 pages too late here, whats all this jibba jabba about stuffs and things? :bawa:

predateur
04-06-2008, 02:06 PM
i wonder what people would have said if this thread was talking about judaïsm or christianisme

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:29 PM

let me guess, you had just finished singing in the shower, then thought
I know I'll sign up for FST, came to the username part of the signup and
had a complete blank.........then thought dog........no............car........no
...........now what have I been doing today :naughty:

Nah, I had actually wanted to sign up for the KLF forum, which I did, and you know nothing about. It was, like, this l33t hawt secretive forum for the bestest people on the interwebz. Better than HPJ as far as we thought.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:30 PM
im about 6 pages too late here, whats all this jibba jabba about stuffs and things? :bawa:

You wouldn't have missed it all had you roamed the bittard section every now and again ;)

danio
04-06-2008, 02:31 PM
i wonder what people would have said if this thread was talking about judaïsm or christianisme

That they are all the same nonsense :P.. but if people want to believe in it, I won't try to stand in their way. Though I feel sorry for those who were brainwashed as a kid by their parents. Those who never got a chance to choose for themselves what to believe.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:32 PM
^ Exactly.

J-dye
04-06-2008, 02:34 PM

http://www.dushkin.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/jewcat.jpg

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:36 PM
:glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag:

predateur
04-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi tralalala,
beleave me i just saw you are from israel , i think it explain too many things (like your lol's)

i am out.

Mr. Mulder
04-06-2008, 03:09 PM

You wouldn't have missed it all had you roamed the bittard section every now and again ;)
yeah rite, like im gonna fool for that one ....ewe just want me to leave the lounge so you can touch my stuff. im watching ewe :snooty:

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi tralalala,
beleave me i just saw you are from israel , i think it explain too many things (like your lol's)

i am out.

He's not from israel you damn fool. You are just a damn fool.

:cuntpunch:

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi tralalala,

i am out.

He's not from israel you damn fool. You are just a damn fool.

:cuntpunch:

Isn't he :O

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:22 PM

Have a look at the "How to get to Heaven" thread and find out.

We could merge this thread and Sexybaggins' thread and let them quote each other to a bloody pulp.

.....just an idea like :shifty:

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:23 PM

We could merge this thread and Sexybaggins' thread and let them quote each other to a bloody pulp.

That's not just an idea.

It's genious, true genious.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:24 PM
He's from England. Or so the rumour goes. :O

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:25 PM
He's from England. Or so the rumour goes. :O

Then why was he performing National Service ... in Israel.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:26 PM
He lives there. :rolleyes:

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Right, born in England lives in Israel.

Presumably of Israeli parents.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:28 PM
That was my understanding.

Rafi has a foot in both camps so to speak.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:28 PM
That would be an ecunemical matter. :dry:

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:29 PM
So what's his excuse for the English then. I had always given him the benefit of the doubt.

Just found out he's a mod.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 04:14 PM

Almost.. Mum is from Bournemouth, dad is from Glasgow. Me was born in London (oyal Free Hospital in Hampstead).

Came to Israel when I was 5 months old. Ma wee brother was born here.. He's the only "real" Israeli in our family..

So, as Biggles said, I really do have a foot in both camps. British as can be, yet a proper-rude-and-all-those-other-stigmas Israeli :01:

Snee
04-06-2008, 08:37 PM

That's not just an idea.

It's genious, true genious.

+1

Artemis
04-07-2008, 01:06 AM
so has the troll gone .............. or are we to be treated to more outbursts:blink:

SAM
04-07-2008, 01:39 AM
but what does it mean?

it sounds like a melody tune to me.there is a music show with that name.

Something Else
04-07-2008, 01:52 AM

Almost.. Mum is from Bournemouth, dad is from Glasgow. Me was born in London (oyal Free Hospital in Hampstead).

Came to Israel when I was 5 months old. Ma wee brother was born here.. He's the only "real" Israeli in our family..

So, as Biggles said, I really do have a foot in both camps. British as can be, yet a proper-rude-and-all-those-other-stigmas Israeli :01:

JP's son. :O