PDA

View Full Version : Open Invites

Swift
04-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I come to a conclusion maybe we should have a sticky thread about sites who have open invites and who don`t so that users won`t open threads maybe a list of the sits that are rated in the level section . It`s only an opinion w8 for reply`s !

regards Tudor

HDR
04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
It's a good idea, but maybe the Staff of the trackers don't like the idea?

C-mos
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
it's a good idea!

saqib
04-07-2008, 06:52 PM
yeah it is cool idea , i think Tudor wants it like we have open sign up sticky topic , and if tracker reps have no problem about it , then they should not have any problem with the invite one. because it ll eliminate the many spam here , like everyday some member wants to know about invite situation , he go on and open a new thread for it...it ll b finish to some level.

Swift
04-07-2008, 06:56 PM
yes exactly .. don`t open threads for every tracker that has open invites .. don`t need to spam in this topic only 1 user ... that staff allow to post open invites on trackers ;)

slimdogp
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
How about just a thread where invites are explicitly closed, or the site is full.

The list will be rather small and easy to maintain.

HDR
04-07-2008, 07:12 PM
How about just a thread where invites are explicitly closed, or the site is full.

The list will be rather small and easy to maintain.

Why? Are you sure it won't be the same? For example, following the idea of Tudor i'll make a new post saying that tracker X is open, by the other way (yours) i'll make a new post that site X closed the invites.

Isn't basically the same?:blink:

The Flying Cow
04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
He means if they do it HDR, that by just posting a list with all sites that are completely shut the list will be smaller than all sites that have invites going for them.

Though I don't agree with his statement. In fact, I think it quite retarded. Obviously if this idea goes ahead the thread will have which sites HAVE invites/are closed, which sites HAVENT invites/are closed, and which sites are OPEN/(who needs invites?) And it is clear there are more sites closed today on the modern private tracker scene than open.

So...there's my 2cents

1000possibleclaws
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM
naw it would be a waste of a sticky. and besides waffles which other sites open and close invites spontaneously? not that many

HDR
04-07-2008, 07:45 PM
He means if they do it HDR, that by just posting a list with all sites that are completely shut the list will be smaller

Stop there... are you joking right? Because there's a lot more sites closed for invites that opened, so that means that the opened invites list will be much more smaller, right? :lol:

sacebac
04-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I think this thread is not necessary, because only a few trackers open and close invites............This is only what i think!!!!!

slimdogp
04-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Who needs a thread stating that sct, scc, tl, bitmetv, bitme, revtt, st, tti, td, pedros, tt, stm, vipv2, what blah blah blah all have open invites?

Everybody knows they do

Much easier to just have a list stating the sites which have invites turned off, or full... that way people don't pursue them (unless trading of course)

Having a list of sites with open invites is like Homer Simpson's "Everything is OK alarm"

AS LONG AS EVERYTHING IS OK, THIS ALARM WILL SOUND EVERY 5 SECONDS CONFIRMING EVERYTHING IS OK

Swift
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
okey i see this thread going nowhere !! so i close this

Thanks for the reply`s guy`s Good Luck

CLOSED

C-mos
04-08-2008, 05:03 AM
it's not closed yet..

Swift
04-08-2008, 06:28 AM
then stop spamming

adissan
04-08-2008, 07:44 AM
i think this is a good ideea for this fst comunity ..Will be more aery and that section will be very easy to use by people,no need to search or open threads :)
What can i say,well done tudor :) Greetings from King Of Disco :lol:

Swift
04-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Anyway let`s see what staff have to say :D

BOOM
04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Thats a good idea..but i think when some1 post a new site with open invites, a lot of people will open new threads resquesting invites 4 that tracker!! Hdbits is open now and has 5646548978648 threads on trade section...and the same happened when waffles was open!!!

dunson
04-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Can I Has A Pirate Bay Invite Plz???

:D

styles
04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Such a good idea,I suppose that open a thread,just post news about which site open invite,or invite closed.just like open sign up thread, it would be more simple and convenient for people knowing about something may useful.

Swift
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I think this way I HOPE that users wont make request for invites in wich invites are closed !

ernestina
04-08-2008, 02:07 PM
it's a good idea!........

HDR
04-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Well, sorry but i have to bump this thread.

The idea is good, and i think that it should have been created by some time now.

There's some people which have been opening threads saying that tracker X have opened, and more will come everytime a tracker open registrations for INVITES.

Also, people says that if we post trackers that opened signups for invites then users will make threads asking for invites, but let me ask, aren't they doing it already and there's no thread about what we are talking about here? Also, aren't people creating threads just to say that ONE tracker opened signups for invites? I just don't understand how some say that ONE thread is spam, but a lot of threads are not. :huh:

Swift
04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I only want a staff to confirm this thread it OKAY and it`s good to go ;) I`ll start a thread and ask for people cuz i`m not on all the rated trackers to tell me if their open invites or not !

Or maybe to post the invites rules from FAQ of every tracker !

1000possibleclaws
04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
i think the free leech thread should get stickied before this idea should get put through

HDR
04-09-2008, 07:34 PM
i think the free leech thread should get stickied before this idea should get put through
Yes, you're right. I'm still asking myself why it isn't sticked yet:eyebrows::lookaroun

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-free-leech-post-here-166002/page74

sleestak
04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Great idea for us newbs.