PDA

View Full Version : 2 Waffles Invites to Give

Kyl3KK
04-06-2008, 01:48 PM
That's right.

I don't want speedtests or ratio proofs, though I may PM you for profile links.

I want a reason why you want waffles, and I want to know some of your favorite music, and how much music you already have.

Go. :) Good luck all. :)

dmanjohn
04-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Great giveaway man :)

I would like an invite to waffles because I need a tracker just for my music and from what I've heard waffles is the best. My favourite genre of music has to be rock from classical all the way to heavy metal I also listen to some R&B and some rap but not that much. I probably already have like 20gbs of music and countless cd's. So please consider me for this invite :)

ibi23
04-06-2008, 01:53 PM
hello.
I want to request kindly for waffles, as i love music. i cant study, i cant work, i cant even sleep....without music....
My favourite genres are rock, punkrock, ambiental...i have around 10gb on my HD and around 120 original CDs.
Thanx for this great GA

HurriGame
04-06-2008, 01:56 PM
hi.
i want a waffles invite because i`m really a music addict.more precisely a trance addict.i have aprox. 30 gb of music on my hdd and 100+ gb on dvd-s. my favourite is Armin van Buuren :X . good luck to all.

houssam
04-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Great giveaway man

Good luck to all waffles is great tracker

bl4dy
04-06-2008, 02:00 PM
i would love one waffles invite , because be serious man Waffles is the best tracker music ( RIP Oink ) i relly loved oink , but now i would love to have the best music tracker out there ... So thanks in advance =D

gold24
04-06-2008, 02:01 PM
i want a waffles invite simply beacuse im a big fan of all music especially rock and pop cant have enough of my hot spiced woman:)(tori amos big fan here)
hope u can help me out if u do want some ratio proofs and such its not a problem hope to get a pm from u thanks for helping :)

xbeats
04-06-2008, 02:05 PM
can i have waffle

i love indierock
mellowdrone, starflyer59, aereogramme , mew, My Vitriol
dead heart bloom , mint
i want waffle
because very very
indierock music many

obaida22ar
great giving away
i was oink power user,and i like all kin s of music,esbesialy
bob.rock,trance,hope to get your invite
thanks

Ri0T
I want to join Waffles because it is an excellent tracker dedicated to music, and all genres of it. It's based upon user uploads, which means I have a true chance to contribute. I have a lot of music to share, especially Jazz, which is also my favorite genre of music. My favorite Jazz musician is Miles Davis. I have about 15GBs of complete Jazz albums, and the collection is growing everyday. Some of them are FLAC, but I retain a minimum quality of MP3 320Kbps (LAME, ripped with EAC of course). I truly want to join the Waffles community and I'm keen on sharing my music, hence why I want this invite.

Thanks!

HDR
04-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Your PM capacity is full, can't send anything to you. :(

dunson
04-06-2008, 02:36 PM
I'd love some waffles because I'm hungry for more music in that way a man feels hunger in the morning. I usually keep like 50GB of music on my HD, ranging from house - jazz (including all letters outside that range). I'd love a general music tracker, because I've never been a member of anything like that since Demonoid. I'm a good dood, so help me out. Thanks & good luck to everyone else.

http://www.drop.io/rationic

Kyl3KK
04-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Your PM capacity is full, can't send anything to you. :(You can now.

Dunson, PM me a mail, I've seen you around you're a good guy you don't have to "prove" anything.

dunson
04-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks a lot! PM'd. :)

SenorBubbz
04-06-2008, 03:12 PM
I want to join Waffles because it is an excellent tracker dedicated to music, and all genres of it. It's based upon user uploads, which means I have a true chance to contribute. I have a lot of music to share, especially Jazz, which is also my favorite genre of music. My favorite Jazz musician is Miles Davis. I have about 15GBs of complete Jazz albums, and the collection is growing everyday. Some of them are FLAC, but I retain a minimum quality of MP3 320Kbps (LAME, ripped with EAC of course). I truly want to join the Waffles community and I'm keen on sharing my music, hence why I want this invite.

Thanks!

Give one of them to him, he deserves it.

Kyl3KK
04-06-2008, 03:23 PM

Thanks!

Give one of them to him, he deserves it.I was only gonna give 2, but since he recommended you and since you know your shit, you can PM me too.