PDA

View Full Version : the vault

BluRossonero
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Hello,

I am not going to say how many invites I'm giving. I might give one or ten or even none. I need good people for this one, because of the last thing that happened to me at the vault.

Post something here that you think you'll convince me to give you an invite. No pms. Anyone pm-ing me will be "banned" from this giveaway.

Convince me why you want it.

GL!

BEGINER
04-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Great giveaway mate..Good luck to all

cfm2006
04-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Great giveaway
can i have it
Good luck to all

Jaggster
04-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Hello BluRossonero!
I am very interested in business and i collect various materials on the subject. Bitme and bitspyder are great resources, but i believe a tracker dedicated entirely on business is even better.
Thank you for giving us a chance to join this place :)

Dz
04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Hello,

I am not going to say how many invites I'm giving. I might give one or ten or even none. I need good people for this one, because of the last thing that happened to me at the vault.

Post something here that you think you'll convince me to give you an invite. No pms. Anyone pm-ing me will be "banned" from this giveaway.

Convince me why you want it.

GL!
hi,
this is very good give away, i want to get an invite here in (thevault.bz) because of:
1-I study international trade
2-I have a small business that I manage myself
Knowledge has no limits

I want this tracker because I heard it was the best in terms of business content

thank you very much for this give away.

addictive
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
i would like one too...?still available?>

1000possibleclaws
04-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Great giveaway
can i have it
Good luck to all

aha very convincing :P

panoli
04-07-2008, 01:32 AM
i want it becoz im doing my MBA in finance and it b very helpful 2 me.

eatpepsi
04-07-2008, 04:31 AM
Seriosly some of the replies are horrible..

Even i have some invites.. but i think, i will hand pick ones who deserve it rather than starting a GA.. Anyways... ;)

BluRossonero
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM

They are still available! I'm waiting for other people to have the chance to see this and apply.

Seriosly some of the replies are horrible..

Even i have some invites.. but i think, i will hand pick ones who deserve it rather than starting a GA.. Anyways... ;)

Yes, I know some are horrible, but who really wants it will probably give me an elaborate request! :)

Come on guys show me you want it! More requests!

absba2007
04-07-2008, 09:34 AM
good giveaway

I want it because I am student (finance).

thanks

wazza100
04-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey, have requested before and wasn't given one since I was too late so am really keen on this giveaway this time around :D.

I've heard it's really got some solid stuff for business students and it'll really help a great deal with my studies for obvious reasons(one main reason is that it'll save me a heck of alot of money and means I'll have to work less).

This won't go to waste, will definitely use it and hope to get an invite!

PS: Did I mention I Am also doing Finance, Accounting and Economics :)

Cheers and hope to get an invite, thanks in advance :P!

wazza100
04-08-2008, 08:34 AM
humpty dumpty bumpity dee, any updates regarding the giveaway haha still interested for the invite!

BluRossonero
04-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Tonight I'll figure out the winner(s) if there are any.

You still have more time for requests! Hurry up! :>

BluRossonero
04-08-2008, 06:47 PM
I have only chosen one person who I pmed! I will make another giveaway with the vault soon! GL!

Thread closed!