PDA

View Full Version : a noob's first useless accounts giveaway

positive
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Sorry for the misleading title:)Accounts removed,but there are some invites sitting around.

fss.omnilounge-----x3
powerscene.----- -x2
all4nothing---------x3
sharefury----------x3
hd-bits.ro----------x3
bitGamer-----------x4

dunson
04-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Just let them expire. Giving away accounts is not a good idea, because you're basically letting a stranger take on your online identity. :(

Plus, sites don't like it at all.

1000possibleclaws
04-06-2008, 04:29 PM
yeah, and those are all open reg anyways, except leecher's lair, which will probably open up again in a while

mrnobody
04-06-2008, 04:35 PM
@OP, if you don't want an account delete the account ( /delacct.php ). If del account option isn't available then let 'em expire.

1. Giveaway account is considered trade. That is coz staff are will only notice changes in account details (IP, email, password), assume it a trade, and they will ban the account instantly.

2. The person whom you giveaway the account takes on your identity. He can use ur buffer for H n' R. Moreover, if he does something bad as cheating or even say invite selling, your IP is attached to that account. And if by any change, the staff of that tracker share ur IP with other tracker, then u are flunked. It has happened before.

nolimit2008
04-06-2008, 04:36 PM
can i have hd-bits.ro pls

positive
04-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Ok,thanks for the explanations.I'l let them expire.I also didn't check if they are open.This are account from the time i registered in everything that pops up in the "open registration" threads:)

nolimit2008 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/nolimit2008-198981) send me mail in PM.