PDA

View Full Version : Waffles.fm

primetime34
04-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I know that begging isn't the most effective way....but I believe that good karma is rewarded!! :) I had invites available to trade that would get me a waffles.fm invite, but the first person I invited was a cheater and I lost all my invites forever on that site. So now, I am asking that my good deed of a free invite, which cost me all my invites, be rewarded with an invite to waffles.fm. I'm a good member of at least 6 private torrent sites and can provide their names upon request. Well, here's to hoping for good karma returns. :D

primetime34
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Still hoping that somebody can help me out. :)

sdelsole
04-07-2008, 09:59 PM
I know that begging isn't the most effective way....but I believe that good karma is rewarded!! :) I had invites available to trade that would get me a waffles.fm invite, but the first person I invited was a cheater and I lost all my invites forever on that site. So now, I am asking that my good deed of a free invite, which cost me all my invites, be rewarded with an invite to waffles.fm. I'm a good member of at least 6 private torrent sites and can provide their names upon request. Well, here's to hoping for good karma returns. :D

i dont understand how being cheated in a trade and hence losing an invite can be considered a "good deed of a free invite". But best of luck in getting an invite.

singing_sol
04-07-2008, 10:11 PM
trading is a bad remark u know even when u got indulged w/o knowing the importance of the site

TraLaLa
04-07-2008, 10:16 PM
trading is a bad remark u know even when u got indulged w/o knowing the importance of the site

+1 :yup::yup::yup:

Good Luck :)

primetime34
04-08-2008, 03:26 AM
I certainly didn't mean to imply that I would have traded..in fact, the cheater who got my invites taken away got an invite for free from me. I prefer to give rather than to trade. So, here's hoping to somebody being kind enough to invite me so that I can enjoy waffles...I'm a PU on half a dozen sites already so I'm a good invite. :)

will17
04-08-2008, 03:59 AM
i think you'll need to explain your request a bit better. Your first post makes it sound like you got cheated in a trade and lost your invites for a tracker and now you want a free invite to another tracker to make up for it.

Or did you not trade but give it away for free and then he cheated and you lost your invites to the first tracker?

:huh:

dunson
04-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Based on what you've said here, I don't see how you've earned any karma points. You invited a cheater, which is exactly the concern that forces sites to place rules on invites. Why do you deserve to be a member now? Even if you were acting in good faith, you made a mistake, so you don't get the proverbial cookie.

I hope this helps.

p.s. 55 posts since 05? Be more active and good things may come your way. :

pone44
04-08-2008, 05:36 AM
for things like these no urls(which is not the right url u posted.) n no trades(dt think they like)even GA's. Invites only to friends you really trust is what i hear.

I certainly didn't mean to imply that I would have traded..in fact, the cheater who got my invites taken away got an invite for free from me. I prefer to give rather than to trade. So, here's hoping to somebody being kind enough to invite me so that I can enjoy waffles...I'm a PU on half a dozen sites already so I'm a good invite. :)

paladinx
04-08-2008, 08:38 AM
u already have waffles acc that losing the ability to invite (cause u invited cheater),
so u want new acc in order to able to invite someone else?
sorry if i misunderstand

gold24
04-08-2008, 09:54 AM
by the way if someone else here also has an invite to waffles for me
also please help me out
im dying to get into the site

primetime34
04-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Let me try and clarify.....
I gave an invite to a rather coveted site to a member on this board (I emphasize that I gave it to him, not traded). However, this person lied to me about having a previous account with this site. This site was not waffles since I have never had a waffles account. After this person was exposed as a cheater, I lost all my invites. I am still a member (elite member I might add) of this particular torrent site. Now, I'd like to get a waffles invite simply as an act of charity since that is how I lost my invites to the other site. I am a great torrent site member as can be proved by my pu status on at least 7 sites.
So, can anybody help me out?

primetime34
04-09-2008, 02:45 AM
bump...not to be annoying but to try again. :)

1000possibleclaws
04-09-2008, 06:46 AM
you said you are already an elite member so you don't need an invite..

and even if someone invited you, you would be breaking the exact rule that the person YOU invited broke, hence risking the account of your potential inviter. i dont see how you can put someone in the same situation that got you fucked. you're a selfish bastard if im understanding you correctly (you seem to go back and forth and your posts are unclear)

Disme
04-09-2008, 07:03 AM
Think before you beg :whistling

primetime34
04-09-2008, 11:26 PM

and even if someone invited you, you would be breaking the exact rule that the person YOU invited broke, hence risking the account of your potential inviter. i dont see how you can put someone in the same situation that got you fucked. you're a selfish bastard if im understanding you correctly (you seem to go back and forth and your posts are unclear)

Let me be more clear....I am an elite member of bitmetv (not waffles...I've never been a member there). I gave an invite to a person who had a high rep count and asked for one. Since I don't like trading, I gave it to him. Within three days, he was booted, and so was I. I was able to get back on, but have lost all my invites, despite having elite member status, which I deserve for being a dope :). This is the return karma I am hoping for.

To re-iterate...I have not ever been a member of waffles....I would like to and that is why I have started this thread.

Hope this makes more sense. :D

hangemhigh
04-09-2008, 11:36 PM
I think its open for signups, posted on another board.

paladinx
04-10-2008, 01:35 AM

Let me be more clear....I am an elite member of bitmetv (not waffles...I've never been a member there). I gave an invite to a person who had a high rep count and asked for one. Since I don't like trading, I gave it to him. Within three days, he was booted, and so was I. I was able to get back on, but have lost all my invites, despite having elite member status, which I deserve for being a dope :). This is the return karma I am hoping for.

To re-iterate...I have not ever been a member of waffles....I would like to and that is why I have started this thread.

what is the cheater's name?
report him m8

primetime34
04-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I think its open for signups, posted on another board.

How? I don't see anything on their site.

primetime34
04-12-2008, 03:10 AM

what is the cheater's name?
report him m8

His name was gacek8 on bitmetv...I think his name here was gacek.

Any help yet? :)