PDA

View Full Version : Blazin' Squad

3rd gen noob
08-06-2003, 08:27 AM
just wanted to say i really, really hate Blazin' Squad

they're a uk boy band with about 400 members

most of them are 12 or so...and the thing which really annoys me is that they sing (try to rap) about driving sports cars and hanging in bars

how can this be possible if they're so young???

i really hate them

i'm off to calm down a little :P

dirty sanchez
08-06-2003, 08:33 AM
I've never heard of them, but I got your back man. I hate them too, they F'n suck. I'm going to go kick my dog now. :angry:

3rd gen noob
08-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by dirty sanchez@6 August 2003 - 09:33
I've never heard of them, but I got your back man. I hate them too, they F'n suck. I'm going to go kick my dog now. :angry:
thanks

kick it hard!

put on some steel toe capped boots or something

make it feel the pain

i like dogs actually, but saying that wouldn't have fitted in very well:P

dirty sanchez
08-06-2003, 08:37 AM
To tell the truth I'm wearing my steel toed boots right now. I don't have a dog though. Guess I'm gonna have to kick something else. :D

Paul_NFFC
08-06-2003, 08:40 AM
never have i heard a more true word spoken on this forum

they think theyre solid theyre just all pussys and there music is just shit

BLAZIN SQUAD SUCK BALLS

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 08:42 AM
yeah i hate them too

how can they sing about driving n chillin in bars wen they all just finished there gcse's

n they all tryin to put on daft voices n accents like they from sort sum of ghetto when in fact they middle class white boys..

n killing crossroads, that was a quality song, instead of see you atthe crossroads, they should have sang see you in detention.

but yeah there about 20 of them in the group and the are so crap live cos they all just shouting at once.. cant beleieve so many people like them

n why do they think they all dead ard.. i could lamp all of em.

they are so anoying.. would really like to give them little craps a kirkby kisser , one by one, so the next one can see what i about to do to him as his other mates lye there in agony!

dirty sanchez
08-06-2003, 08:48 AM
You guys are really gettin' me pissed now! Am I going to have to get on a plane fly over and hunt these bastards down? :angry:

Paul_NFFC
08-06-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by dirty sanchez@6 August 2003 - 09:48
You guys are really gettin' me pissed now! Am I going to have to get on a plane fly over and hunt these bastards down? :angry:
yes, plz do

Paul_NFFC
08-06-2003, 08:58 AM
heres a picture of the gayboys

fukkin phaggots the lot of em :angry:

look how hard they think they are, silly little boys
http://www.blazinsquad.freewire.co.uk/photos/1.jpg

3rd gen noob
08-06-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC+6 August 2003 - 09:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul_NFFC @ 6 August 2003 - 09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dirty sanchez@6 August 2003 - 09:48
You guys are really gettin&#39; me pissed now&#33;&nbsp; Am I going to have to get on a plane fly over and hunt these bastards down? :angry:
yes, plz do [/b][/quote]
same here :angry:

3rd gen noob
08-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@6 August 2003 - 09:58
heres a picture of the gayboys

fukkin phaggots the lot of em :angry:

look how hard they think they are, silly little boys
now where did i put my gun...? :P

dirty sanchez
08-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Don&#39;t worry 3GN I&#39;ve got plenty of guns for all&#33; :lol:

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 09:13 AM
this is how there version of meet you at the cross roads should have gone

listen to the track n where it says &#39;see you at the cross roads, cross roads
see you at the cross roads, croos roads&#39;

say this instead, fits a lot better

middle class white boys, white boys
see you at detention, &#39;tention

fuckin little souhtne pricks.. hat fucki southeners putin on those fake accents n thinkin they hard cos they mouth off a bit, northeners a well harder n every one knows it.

why do they all say &#39;Oi Ooii@ any way.. especially &#39;Oi Ooii Savaloy&#39; wtf that mean?

olibomb
08-06-2003, 09:21 AM
They know they&#39;re not hard they&#39;re jus puttin up an image&#33; I don&#39;t like them either but there jus normal school kids hu have made it big from little kids buyin their singles, best of luck 2 the Blazin Squad&#33;

sum_sicko
08-06-2003, 11:49 AM
there name means a load of shit 2

BLAZING - SMOKIN WEED

fucking fags look about 14 year old how can they smoke anything, probably dont even know how to smoke weed :lol:

and there "squad" looks like a big load of fags

everyone down south wishes they were dead

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 12:08 PM
pretty decent saxo you got there lad.

vtr or s?

any ice innit... what mods u got under the bonnet?

sorry if post not appropriate in this tread, but i dont think a bitchy column about blazin squad is too serious.

soopaman
08-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@6 August 2003 - 09:58

I detest the Blazing Squad too. They are just so amusing to watch. I love it when they talk about all the cash and girls they have and then turn up wearing Ben Sherman shirts and Trackie bottoms - just what you&#39;d buy if you were a successful "Rapper"&#33;&#33; :lol: They look like the sort of kids that hang around outside the "Pinny&#39;s" and McDonalds. I think, personally, that there should be a cull of all people under 20 that dress that badly - I&#39;d like to think that England is getting more stylish but these dickheads constantly disprove my theory. Saying that they are better dressed than 95% of the North of England :P (where Burberry is still considered cool :lol: ).

I pray that one day we can live in a world without Blazing Squad&#33;&#33; Amen.

<_<

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 01:40 PM
what the fuck u on about lid?

the north would kick the fuck out of any bunch of sum gobby fucking southeners...

it the same on holiday, a bunch of gobby southeners all been rowdy, group of northen lads just walk in n tell em shut the fuck up, they do.. cos they know they wuld get a fuckin twatin.

fuckin southen softies with ya squeeky little voices n soft fuckin accents, you all sound liek mickey mouse for fuck sake.. cant beleieve how fuckin sad u all r

the welsh n scottish dont actually hate the english, they just hate south england, or should i say "saaaf ingald" with all your fuckin geeze, diamon, sweet as... n why u all say the f in fuck for about 3 seconds.. it well annoying.

and the word cunt has a u in it, not a&#33;

sum southener once tried mouthing off ast us n we all just startin laughin at his swueky voice, hardly scary or threatenin is it, n yes.. he got a absolute beatin, so did his mates

burberry is hardly worn up here anyway..

bet you would like to read that the north of england is actually richer than the "saaf" now as well aye?

Catsbitz
08-06-2003, 01:41 PM
Blazing squad :x I detest these wide boy little shits. Although their intelligence shines through. They get a group together, now this group isn&#39;t large, its enormous, i dunno 15 of the little buggers. Obviously they thought this through in terms of them each getting a cut of what they sell.

"I know lads, i got a D in GCSE maths,trust, the more of us, the more money we will get each when we sell records, coz a 15th is bigger than say a 12th coz 15 is a bigger number, its genius&#33;"

You can just imagine that going through their pitiful little heads.

FU Blazing Squad&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now, who here hates Busted...................................

Catsbitz
08-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Hey let us unite in our hatred of Blazing Squad and Busted. But just two things, not having a go or anything but North of England isn&#39;t necesarilly (screw the spelling) richer than the south, things are just alot cheaper up there so money goes further. Secondly not everyone in the south talks like that cockney tosser Jamie Oliver. Anyway, let us continue with blazing squad and hopefully busted abuse.

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 01:46 PM
fuckin hell, i hate busted n all.

met them a few times n they so fuckin annoying it untrue...

if i had to pick the most arrogant group though, definatley blue.. met them a few times n so up there own arses wen the camera&#39;s aren&#39;t there, they so fuckin arogant n slimey&#33;

soopaman
08-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by gaz_k@6 August 2003 - 14:40
what the fuck u on about lid?

the north would kick the fuck out of any bunch of sum gobby fucking southeners...

it the same on holiday, a bunch of gobby southeners all been rowdy, group of northen lads just walk in n tell em shut the fuck up, they do.. cos they know they wuld get a fuckin twatin.

fuckin southen softies with ya squeeky little voices n soft fuckin accents, you all sound liek mickey mouse for fuck sake.. cant beleieve how fuckin sad u all r

the welsh n scottish dont actually hate the english, they just hate south england, or should i say "saaaf ingald" with all your fuckin geeze, diamon, sweet as... n why u all say the f in fuck for about 3 seconds.. it well annoying.

and the word cunt has a u in it, not a&#33;

sum southener once tried mouthing off ast us n we all just startin laughin at his swueky voice, hardly scary or threatenin is it, n yes.. he got a absolute beatin, so did his mates

burberry is hardly worn up here anyway..

bet you would like to read that the north of england is actually richer than the "saaf" now as well aye?

:lol: It seems that people from "oop" north can&#39;t take a bit of winding up&#33;&#33; :lol:
It&#39;s funny what you say about Burberry because every time I travel to the north of England to watch Football almost everyone has a Burberry cap or scarf on. Maybe they&#39;re all "snide" copies &#39;cos they&#39;re all too poor to get the real thing&#33;&#33; :P :lol:

Jokes aside, I&#39;m with you on the Busted/Blue thing - Arseholes the lot of &#39;em&#33;&#33; :lol:

gaz_k
08-06-2003, 06:27 PM
if it burberry at footie matches, that shows you in the hooligan thing for that team, most teams have different ones, a few have burberry, it just so they can see who they are fighting

zacspeed
08-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Oooh look, the one @ the front has had his IQ printed on his T shirt. How cute.
I hate these scumfucks so much, I&#39;m going to smack the wife about a bit.

Celerystalksme
08-06-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by zacspeed@7 August 2003 - 07:10
Oooh look, the one @ the front has had his IQ printed on his T shirt. How cute.
I thought Ali-G was funny...

Now this is f*cking hillarious...

i have a bit more respect for eminem now :lol:

Adster
08-07-2003, 03:22 AM
Boy badn dont u mean boy group it must suck

gaz_k
08-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by zacspeed@6 August 2003 - 21:10

If you are gonna smack the misses about a bit, dont forget to drink 8 pints of Wife- Beater (Stella Artois) before you do it, it really adds to your anger&#33;&#33;&#33;

olibomb
08-07-2003, 09:33 AM
The Blazin Squad r gd stop dissin them

3rd gen noob
08-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by olibomb@7 August 2003 - 10:33
The Blazin Squad r gd stop dissin them
it&#39;s hard to tell if you&#39;re being serious or not...

:blink:

olibomb
08-07-2003, 09:39 AM
:lol: Nah im only jokin, i dont like them either. I was jus seein wot kind of a reaction i would get

3rd gen noob
08-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by olibomb@7 August 2003 - 10:39
:lol: Nah im only jokin, i dont like them either. I was jus seein wot kind of a reaction i would get
:lol:

i&#39;ve got to say i was worried about your sanity for a minute there...:P