PDA

View Full Version : SCC Request.

becomehokage
04-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Im asking from a kind person to invite me to scc :)
I can show ratio proofs or speedtest if needed.
Thx in advance :fst:

ala
04-07-2008, 09:03 AM
If you want, you can make an application from my topic in order to get an invite for this site.

becomehokage
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM
If you want, you can make an application from my topic in order to get an invite for this site.I gave you rep just cause youre kind enough to reply to that thread.
Nevermind ill try to get an inv sometime l8er :P

HDR
04-07-2008, 11:15 AM
If you want, you can make an application from my topic in order to get an invite for this site.I gave you rep just cause youre kind enough to reply to that thread.

eh??:huh:

So now you don't want the invite? Weird:shifty:

saqib
04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I gave you rep just cause youre kind enough to reply to that thread.

i hope u r still messing with ur isp :lol:, and dont worry about him , he is just a collector nothing , i mean what else we can say to the person who has ScT and TB and still needs something else ,( although i dont have all 3 of them and dont even need those , but i know for a fact that scT has nice pre-times , speeds etc , and TB is also nice .

HDR
04-07-2008, 12:13 PM

i hope u r still messing with ur isp :lol:, and dont worry about him , he is just a collector nothing , i mean what else we can say to the person who has ScT and TB and still needs something else ,( although i dont have all 3 of them and dont even need those , but i know for a fact that scT has nice pre-times , speeds etc , and TB is also nice .

Don't even tell me that:angry:

Now it's raining here and the connection is always breaking!!!!:angry::angry:

This SpeedTouch modem is the worst thing that i have on my PC, because when was with the old SAGEM Fast my connection didn't break, it can be raining, storms or whatever that the connection didn't break, with this CRAP is always breaking when raining:angry:

Bah, this is an off-topic already, sorry:dry:

becomehokage
04-07-2008, 12:24 PM

i hope u r still messing with ur isp :lol:, and dont worry about him , he is just a collector nothing , i mean what else we can say to the person who has ScT and TB and still needs something else ,( although i dont have all 3 of them and dont even need those , but i know for a fact that scT has nice pre-times , speeds etc , and TB is also nice .Sup with the hostility?
"He a collector blah blah..." wtf is it forbiden to have acc on more than 2 scene trackers?Think before you flame....