PDA

View Full Version : a iTs invite {req}

yakz091
04-07-2008, 02:19 PM
hi everyone here at fst.

in need of a iTs invite can show ratio proofs .

kindly if anybody willing to give it out one for me.

thanks.

The Gladiator
04-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Forget... You can't sign up for FST just to request invites.

styles
04-07-2008, 02:32 PM
How many things do you about iTS?
And you making a request only for need?

yakz091
04-07-2008, 02:41 PM
i did sign up fst for free invites and i got a lot more things interested in fst .
so when i am in need i do request it and not demand it if u are not willing than better not spam in my thread .
and about its i know as much about its as to request it . and did u got my point.

styles
04-07-2008, 02:50 PM
i did sign up fst for free invites and i got a lot more things interested in fst .
so when i am in need i do request it and not demand it if u are not willing than better not spam in my thread .
and about its i know as much about its as to request it . and did u got my point.
Yep,you need it,cause you want one more tracker in your collection list,right?
Do you ever think that iTS staff would invite one hardcore collector?

waeldiab
04-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Yep,you need it,cause you want one more tracker in your collection list,right?
Do you ever think that iTS staff would invite one hardcore collector?

what's up with u mate lit him to request what he need

good luck mate i hope u get it :yup:

Swift
04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
waeldiab (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/waeldiab-163951) you post this good luck i hope u get it thing to every new user ? or you only spamm the threads ?

waeldiab
04-07-2008, 03:20 PM
waeldiab (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/waeldiab-163951) you post this good luck i hope u get it thing to every new user ? or you only spamm the threads ?

why i spamm because i hope 4 him to get what he want

u have any problem with my post?

Swift
04-07-2008, 03:34 PM
no problem just asking..

The Gladiator
04-07-2008, 05:36 PM

why i spamm because i hope 4 him to get what he want

u have any problem with my post?

I have.

Are you blind? Would you give an iTS invite to him if you have it? Don't even try to answer "yes" because isn't true.

Jesus Crist...

yakz091
04-11-2008, 04:07 PM
if he have the invite or anybody else let them give or not give whats ur prob gladiator. u seem to be very curious about what others are doing .
am i right. yes i am.
and never again spam in my thread when i am requesting in a thread or giving away.
u seem to behave like u know everything. huh!!!!!!!

The Gladiator
04-11-2008, 04:15 PM
And maybe i know everything... You need to work hard to get an invite for free here! Isn't just request it and it's done... Don't work like that.

SAM
04-11-2008, 04:21 PM
it isn't about knowing everything.
in order to get an ITS invite.there are 3 ways
1-by a friend who has an invite
2-by a staff member who may invite you
3-by trading and you will get busted

ITS is looking for quality so it needs people who prove themselves helpful and good sharer.
Your posts and your history here isn't that big to make anyone decide if you deserve an invite or not.
but you still has the first option. ;)

yakz091
04-11-2008, 04:24 PM
i am not asking for a free invite although i am a power user at tti and some other sites i have good ratios.
cant i get then too a invite.