PDA

View Full Version : Request in here

k0udek
04-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey guys, i'm now looking for games for the playstation 2 so i gave a look to some posts and saw that blackcats is the better for that or one of the best dunno... I wont die if i can't get one invite like some mates i usually see :lol: So if someone can give an invite i'll appreciate :)

Dark Archon
04-08-2008, 04:36 PM
i can invite u to BitGamer if u like

jadonx
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I can give Underground-Gamer if you're interested...

fishondee
04-08-2008, 04:49 PM
try nemesyz.com and badbits
and also nordic-t and torrentleech.
plenty of ps2 games in these
trackers mate and shouldnt be to hard to obtain

k0udek
04-08-2008, 07:31 PM
In your opinion wich have more games for ps2? Bitgamer or Underground-Gamer ? Cause i don't need 2 invites and i don't want to abuse :) Oh and nemesyz.com and TL , i'm there, but i'm looking for more :) tks for your answers

Gilgameshx
04-08-2008, 07:39 PM
bitgamer=400 ps2 games
u gamer= 0 ps2 games (it has only games for old consoles psx and such)

HDR
04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, i'm now looking for games for the playstation 2 so i gave a look to some posts and saw that blackcats is the better for that or one of the best dunno... I wont die if i can't get one invite like some mates i usually see :lol: So if someone can give an invite i'll appreciate :)

I can give you my BitGamer account, i've never used it because i only download games for PC and X360, but the pre-times there are not the best, so i download from another tracker.

It has 1GB of upload 0Kb Download, which is the default that we get when registered. So i can give it to you if you want, this way there's no need to waste an invite since i don't use it. Just PM me if you're interested. ;)

PS: There's 398 PS2 Torrents on BitGamer

saqib
04-08-2008, 07:58 PM

I can give you my BitGamer account, i've never used it because i only download games for PC and X360, but the pre-times there are not the best, so i download from another tracker.

It has 1GB of upload 0Kb Download, which is the default that we get when registered. So i can give it to you if you want, this way there's no need to waste an invite since i don't use it. Just PM me if you're interested. ;)

PS: There's 398 PS2 Torrents on BitGamer

on a side note , its very unethical to handover ur personal account to someone . no matter u need it or not , if u dont use it , just ask the staff to del or disable ur account ,.
u should respect the rules of trackers u got .

k0udek
04-08-2008, 08:00 PM
OK thank you all. I'll pm you bro.