tiolewis
04-09-2008, 04:21 AM
mmm It remainds me something ...

Blackbeard
04-09-2008, 04:24 AM
i think scc trying to be another sct. =/

hasnainbk
04-09-2008, 04:31 AM
After all only tracker has the rights to sell its invites.

slayer2005
04-09-2008, 04:45 AM
Well no its nothing like sct.
it says "We have decided to provide donors with another benefit."
It dosent say the only way you can have invites is if you donate.
As lots have invites who have never doanted.

TidusBlade
04-09-2008, 05:45 AM
I never donated and recently got several invites. It's just another way to get invites, but I hoper it doesn't grow up to be the only way to invite other people...

Swift
04-09-2008, 05:52 AM
it`s their decision :D

G-Force
04-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Not good at all, what is the url to delete your account again? I do not want to be apart of this community any longer.

Edit: its /delacct.php, but it doesn't work.

saqib
04-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Not good at all, what is the url to delete your account again? I do not want to be apart of this community any longer.

join their irc support channel , and ask for it , hope it ll work , and thus u can rid of that crap

Bionic
04-09-2008, 06:07 AM

It's just an Option to earn when you donate, it ain't the oly way to gain an invite. I'd go fine with it.

G-Force
04-09-2008, 06:07 AM

join their irc support channel , and ask for it , hope it ll work , and thus u can rid of that crap

I just PM'd a sysop.

The Wanderer
04-09-2008, 06:18 AM
So disabling the romanian users again :rolleyes: wasn't the only new feature at SCC. :rolleyes:

Whatever. :sick:

Zaxx
04-09-2008, 06:26 AM
It's their choice in the end. A bit too liberal with the invites tho...(1,3,5,8 maybe) just imo.

Swift
04-09-2008, 07:30 AM
i don`t care anyway i will not donate for trackers anyway :)

aaatoel
04-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Sad news unfortunately...

C-mos
04-09-2008, 08:56 AM
but why sad??
they can what ever they want with the tracker:)

sleepyy
04-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Have any of the ones here complaining or speaking negtively here ever looked at the donate page before this thread was created. Compare the previous options that were available prior to this threads creation and now i think some of you here will be surprised.

Ronnie Coleman
04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
It probably is the only way. I am Power User and was very active in last few months but I never recieved invite/s. There is no RULE when will you get invites.

It is the best way to delete account there (after I invite one member from FST).

waterloo
04-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Oh, i'm ok with downloading stuff illegally from the net but i will not tolerate sites offering invites to users in lieu of donations so they can pay their bills. Haha, some of u guys crack me up.

fOrUmAs
04-09-2008, 09:37 AM
who cares anymore

they can do whatever they want...unfortunately

but at least u get more than just invite when u pay,free GB ect..than on SCT

adissan
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Hmmm..i don t think this is a good solution ..in the early time the ve made many mistakes ,i think there is a new admin with new ideas or something like that

J-dye
04-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Oh, i'm ok with downloading stuff illegally from the net but i will not tolerate sites offering invites to users in lieu of donations so they can pay their bills. Haha, some of u guys crack me up.

:lol:

yea , no one is forcing you to pay

[email protected] drama queens

Di@monds
04-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Eih whats the problem? Month ago u can only donate for upload credit and now they gave u bonus(invites)...in SCT u can either buy credit or invite.

M3nn0
04-09-2008, 10:26 AM
yeah diamonds is right, its a bonus... dont pay if u dont want to... scc just wants to get some money..

sacebac
04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
...scc just wants to get some money..

Wants some money, offering invites.................

Trackers dont want members selling invites or accounts, but they just can offering invites for who make donations???????:angry:
I really dont care, because i do not will donate to any tracker, but i think this is not the most correctely.........

ifkstab
04-09-2008, 11:33 AM
i think right now s*c would have to pay people to take invites, i've got a ton of them and have never been able to give one away.

aaatoel
04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Wants some money, offering invites.................

Trackers dont want members selling invites or accounts, but they just can offering invites for who make donations???????:angry:

I think that this exactly is the oxymoron in this case... What's the point of asking your members not to sell or trade accounts and invites when they offer a "legal" way? What I believe they are trying to do is this: " Since we can't stop it, let's make some money out of it."

ghurka
04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
I am sure that those who like SCC and donate regularly would disagree with most of you. If I like a site and am prepared to donate to keep that site alive - and that is what donations are about in most sites - then I would appreciate a gesture like this. BTW I don't donate to SCC.

You just cannot compare this to what SCT have done. This is not about buying invitations....this is about donors getting something back.

sleepyy
04-09-2008, 12:10 PM
At least somebody here noticed the difference.

sanjana
04-09-2008, 12:28 PM
I recently giveaway few invitations to few people and I don't think I need to donate for timebeing... In case if I need any invitation I will donate...

Ronnie Coleman
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM
who cares anymore

they can do whatever they want...unfortunately

but at least u get more than just invite when u pay,free GB ect..than on SCT
Yes, but I think you are making big mistake when you (try) comparing SCC and SCT. I mean, c'mon, we all know what is SCT comparing to SCC. :)

Presto
04-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh noes ... SCC is pay2 invite. Let's all gather around teh bonfire and moan about it.

Quarter
04-09-2008, 04:33 PM
It sucks, not only this tracker is pay to leech it's selling invites too?

pone44
04-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Do your homework on that comment below.....Flaming S** either of them is not right, i doubt staff lets invites be sold or traded w-out their knowing and approval, a lot of other tracks do the same thing!!!!!:yup: Strategic maybe? Who knows.lol
some do not but not all.I do not have too many sites to honest but can sort of tell from the things i hear from friends and things i read, a lot of sites took up the same idea.

stoi
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
i doubt staff lets invites be sold or traded w-out their knowing and approval

sorry you just shot yourself right in the foot with that comment.

so its ok to sell the invites as long as you have the go ahead of the staff hmmm.

a little story here.

I got a donation from a guest111 the other day, it was for £40 or $80, im like oh how the hell am i going to find this user.

5 minutes later i get another email from this same person, asking me if signups are open.

I reply, No, and btw here is your cash back, yes i refunded his money.

Now both S** can do what the hell they want, doesnt mean its right or i agree with it.

But to me they are saying to their members, buy from us, then you can make a little profit by selling to others (the are not but thats what some members may think).

Invites/Places on a tracker are not a commodity and should never be traded or sold, i dont care who the hell is doing it, its just plain wrong.

Vinyl
04-09-2008, 04:57 PM

Yes right !
I will be not log in again.

mindtrick
04-09-2008, 05:29 PM
It's painful to upload something without a seedbox anyway. They're doing it very wrong. With those uploaders it could easily be a very good tracker with more users. They would have more money too, if it's what they are after.

adissan
04-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I don t care about their decision..to donate money to specific trackers i think isn t a good idea :)

colbert
04-09-2008, 07:01 PM
At least invites are cheaper on S*C. For 20 Euro you get 5 invites on S*C compared to 1 invite on ScT.

Horatiu
04-09-2008, 07:10 PM
What a piece of crap wannabe site.
Do people still use it? :dabs:

yayyyyyy
04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
rotfl

trying to catch up with ScT? XD

lightnin
04-09-2008, 07:56 PM
its a good idea as long as they dont turn in to sct!

zallofa
04-09-2008, 07:58 PM
its time for this tracker to be in a good level .because it deserve.

newswalker
04-09-2008, 11:41 PM
I think "Anonymous on peer list + your ip will not be recorded + Hide profile" is much worse. This means they will record IPs and probably downloads of all regular users. You have to pay for something a good tracker should offer for all users by default.

upGrayde
04-10-2008, 12:24 AM
people actually like this piece of shit tracker?

Swax
04-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Fortunately I don't think Staff will be too bothered about the opinions of Invite Traders here, after all it was users here that were selling their invites in the first place trying to make money out of a site they (probably) got invited to for free.

A tracker has to pay its costs somehow.

At the end of the day a private tracker is called 'private' for a reason. The owners/staff can do whatever they want. The majority of the userbase have not paid to be there, the site is run by people giving up their own free time so that the masses can enjoy leeching their TV shows / Games / Films.

If a bit more money in a tracker's accounts makes it one of the fastest trackers around desired by most veteran bittorrent users then I really don't think they're going to care much about the opinion of people here moaning, specially considering half the people moaning probably don't even have an account there.

chamaeleo
04-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Fortunately I don't think Staff will be too bothered about the opinions of Invite Traders here, after all it was users here that were selling their invites in the first place trying to make money out of a site they (probably) got invited to for free.

A tracker has to pay its costs somehow.

At the end of the day a private tracker is called 'private' for a reason. The owners/staff can do whatever they want. The majority of the userbase have not paid to be there, the site is run by people giving up their own free time so that the masses can enjoy leeching their TV shows / Games / Films.

If a bit more money in a tracker's accounts makes it one of the fastest trackers around desired by most veteran bittorrent users then I really don't think they're going to care much about the opinion of people here moaning, specially considering half the people moaning probably don't even have an account there.

+1

grimms
04-10-2008, 02:40 AM
It is what it is.

Dr_Green_Thumb
04-10-2008, 03:07 AM
But to me they are saying to their members, buy from us, then you can make a little profit by selling to others (the are not but thats what some members may think).

Actually I think that trackers selling invites reduces the profit margin potential because you have to buy the invite then try to find a sucker who is willing to pay your marked up price.

dythim
04-10-2008, 04:24 AM
This thread is just old. SCC is SCC and if you have problems with it, you don't have to use it. It's as simple as that.

nolimit2008
04-10-2008, 04:28 AM
That's a trick by trackers. They are selling invites in another way!

pone44
04-10-2008, 05:48 AM
I can't argue... Not with you!:D
I am not of enough knowledge....Sorry S.:fst:

Do your homework on that comment below.....Flaming S** either of them is not right, i doubt staff lets invites be sold or traded w-out their knowing and approval, a lot of other tracks do the same thing!!!!!:yup: Strategic maybe? Who knows.lol
some do not but not all.I do not have too many sites to honest but can sort of tell from the things i hear from friends and things i read, a lot of sites took up the same idea.

Tobiasz
04-10-2008, 06:46 AM
what exactly mean "your IP ll be not recorded"?