PDA

View Full Version : SCC problem

mateivlad
04-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Hello everybody. Today SCC banned my ip I guess and I can only connect to the site through proxy , but I don't know what to do to download torrent files , because in utorrent it says HTTP ERROR 403. What should I do?

aaatoel
04-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Join their IRC and asking what the problem was is a good start... Although I think that their IRC channel is private... Hmmm, I read in another post, here in FST, that they banned all romanian ips but I can't find it atm!

TidusBlade
04-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah I heard they banned all Romanian IPs or something :(
But I'm interested if theres any way to bypass the "HTTP ERROR 403" since I get it on some sites that my ISP blocks...

You can still join #scc-support on their IRC server, not sure if Im allowed to post the server address though so PM me if you want it :)

mateivlad
04-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I sent an message to one of the administrators , but I just wanted to know how can I download with utorrent. I can browse the site with a proxy , but I can't download with utorrrent. I just want to know if there is a way to download with utrrent.
And yes , the irc channel is private.

fOrUmAs
04-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Hello everybody. Today SCC banned my ip I guess and I can only connect to the site through proxy , but I don't know what to do to download torrent files , because in utorrent it says HTTP ERROR 403. What should I do?

well if your ip is banned then u cant download anything from SCC so u will get that 403 error.

KREMBO
04-09-2008, 09:35 AM
yee
they banned Romanian IPs

mateivlad
04-09-2008, 09:44 AM
the stupidest thing is that the romanian ip's where banned like a week or two ago and I was still able to browse the site because I had an ip class that wasn't introduced in the banned ip's list. and today they f***ed me up. too bad.

Can't I use some kind of proxy for utorrent so I can still download from SCC?

M3nn0
04-09-2008, 09:55 AM
why should they ban romanian ip's?? and SCC is sceneacces right :|

adissan
04-09-2008, 09:57 AM
When a tracker like scc bans a country like Romania which is very well known in the tracker comunity with great sites like iplay,czone,elektronik,tv.torrents u can only say this was a terrible mistake and it will be fixed up very soon :)

mateivlad
04-09-2008, 10:15 AM
that is no mistake adissan. the banned cuntries on scc are romania and israel , and the scc staff will not unban this countries ever , that I can tell you for sure. they don't make any exceptions even if you are a good user and donate to the site and be an active user on the forum.

cata2008
04-09-2008, 10:57 AM
is not a correct thing to ban romanian ip's.... maybe somebody is bad but not everyone must sufering

sabre
04-09-2008, 02:41 PM
a couple of sites have banned Israel and Romanian ips i think its because of account hijackers which lead back to mostly Israeli IP's (dont know about Romania). They cant allow anyone from these countries because they are dynamic IPs.

BitmeTV banned some Slovenian ip's too