PDA

View Full Version : Razor

Biggles
04-09-2008, 06:58 PM
I watched a some of this Battlestar Gallactia thing last night and was a bit baffled. I haven't really watched much of this at all and the few times I have seen snippets they were shooting the balls off each other. Last night I must have watched half an hour.

Sooo.... who are the good guys? The semi-fascists who shoot anyone who disagrees with them and talk in B movie cliches or the psycho robots with the hawt chicks?

Snee
04-09-2008, 07:02 PM
You may want to give the regular series another spin, like.

Razor, boh the flashbacks and the movie, is special.

Mr. Mulder
04-09-2008, 07:12 PM
if there was a place not to start watching it at, it would be razor (or a season final). watch t'mini series first, should either be an hour and a half long or cut into two episodes - these were filmed before season 1 and are beyond orsum as you see the cylons attack stfu, snny :snooty:

Snee
04-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Attack Earth? Wut?

Mr. Mulder
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM
your post makes no sence, why would they attack earth? n00b :snooty:

Snee
04-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I have stored your infos in my bionic-brain...thing.

I'll nevar forget your fail now http://www.seomoz.org/images/upload/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Biggles
04-09-2008, 07:24 PM
So no one thinks the people are a tad hyper-militaristic, shoot first and then shoot again to be sure like?

Mr. Mulder
04-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I have stored your infos in my bionic-brain...thing.

I'll nevar forget your fail now http://www.seomoz.org/images/upload/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
pics or it didn't happen, ewe know the rules :no:

Snee
04-09-2008, 07:29 PM
if there was a place not to start watching it at, it would be razor (or a season final). watch t'mini series first, should either be an hour and a half long or cut into two episodes - these were filmed before season 1 and are beyond orsum as you see the cylons attack earth.

Irrefutable evidence via the gift of backspace.

Mr. Mulder
04-09-2008, 07:30 PM
So no one thinks the people are a tad hyper-militaristic, shoot first and then shoot again to be sure like?
you must be talkin'bout Admiral Cain (who would totally get it btw) - she's the h4rsh and no mistake.

Snee
04-09-2008, 07:32 PM
She's a lesbian too, and likes vagina, you know :smilie4:

chalice
04-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I watched the re-cap show and leapt into it when the 4th season started last week cos youse cunts were raving about it.

Seemed watchable enough, though I obviously have no investment whatseweva in the characters.

So, some kick-ass (sex change ((Starbuck is clearly a bloke)) :blink:) ho has come back from the deceased with a way to Earth but she is quite possibly a cunt-ass evil robot thing?? Meanwhile, a few erstwhile humans have just discovered they are in all actuality fucking cyborg sleepers who must now fulfill their duties as annihilators of the human species??

And they like to say 'frak' a lot.

Biggles
04-09-2008, 07:49 PM
I watched the re-cap show and leapt into it when the 4th season started last week cos youse cunts were raving about it.

Seemed watchable enough, though I obviously have no investment whatseweva in the characters.

So, some kick-ass (sex change ((Starbuck is clearly a bloke)) :blink:) ho has come back from the deceased with a way to Earth but she is quite possibly a cunt-ass evil robot thing?? Meanwhile, a few erstwhile humans have just discovered they are in all actuality fucking cyborg sleepers who must now fulfill their duties as annihilators of the human species??

And they like to say 'frak' a lot.

Think that is because "fuck" is still a bit of a no no on US mainstream TV (although we all know they mean fuck - I expect aliens sex each other slightly differently and it is more like a good fracking or something else).

With the likes of Shameless we appear to have rehabilitated the word "cunt!" for mainstream TV.

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Watch Stargate SG1 and Atlantis Les.

You'd like that.

Biggles
04-09-2008, 07:51 PM

You'd like that.

Indeed!

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 07:56 PM

You'd like that.

Indeed!

+ max

Mr. Mulder
04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
me too! :o

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 08:10 PM
me too! :o

I thought you were strictly a rectal passage man.