PDA

View Full Version : PTN invites

aysomc
04-10-2008, 01:43 AM
well sgt stepped down from PTN for the same reason a few others did which i wont go into but for the time being I'm still there and I'm a recruiter like sgt was so this is the new thread which will be handled very similarly to his except i probably wont make too many posts, just reading yours. I will not be inviting any traders or reformed traders(unless you've been clean for quite a long time) so please dont spam here with begging if you trade, it wont work. i dont need ratio proof or any other kind of proof, just explain to me why you want it and why you would be a valuable member there.

no PM's.

Crutavv
04-10-2008, 01:47 AM
ok, I am sorry my mitake /thx HDR/...

HDR
04-10-2008, 01:50 AM
hi man, I dont know if you know it but here is some official giveaway too...
->
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ptn-official-giveaway-290036

Did you actually read the whole post or just the first line? :huh:

-

Edit:

Why i need PtN, i don't need nor i want it, not after what i've read. Also i'm not a collector nor a trader like most of the staff there, i also have almost everything i need, but ScL, and i don't have "curiosity" like many of who are asking for invites, yes, most of who ask invites don't really need it nor know what that is, there's a lot of trackers out there which already have the same as PtN, plus better. But good luck with that tracker tough. :huh:

cedwic
04-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Hi aysomc (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/aysomc-177790),i would like to be a member because i loves movies and PTN have Xvids content and is a friendly communauty and that's i will search in a tracker and i promise to stay active on the tracker,so if i want it it's for me and not for trade and iam not a cheater or a collector,so if i have any chance please consider me and PM me if you want more information or proof.

Thanks in advance.

Cabalo
04-10-2008, 02:27 AM
honestly, i have no reasons to say i NEED or I DREAM about the tracker as many users ridiculously say around this forum. I've pretty much all i need in the torrenting world, as many users u will invite do.
I'm just curious about it (and i wasn't so much well impressed in the first threads around here about the tracker).

other than that, i can only say i'm poweruser at 90% of my daily trackers, so if u invite me i will do my part.

zizuu
04-10-2008, 02:38 AM
please i needed as i love movies very much and love doawnloading it and keep it for my self i will be good user there and i will follow the rules that its sure and if there is donate i will to help the site to be the best.thanks

messi30
04-10-2008, 04:18 AM
I want be member of PTN cuz is a tracker dedicated to movies, i believe PTN is like Bitmetv but for movies, i am uploader official in tracker level 5, i can upload a lot of movies to PTN, i have buyed seedbox for longer time, i am not a trader, you can check my history, i have great friends in FST they are great users here, i can be active in forum, i make a request for PTN but without reply, I am waitinig my opportunity.

Thanks in Advance.

RoSsoNeRI
04-10-2008, 05:26 AM
arnt the invites disabled atm??

waeldiab
04-10-2008, 05:31 AM
please mate i want invite to ptn

ivenkii
04-10-2008, 05:34 AM
arnt the invites disabled atm??

2008-04-09 - Invites all invites have now been removed from the system!
the reason is :
a lot of traders , a lot of traders and a lot of traders .

magushun
04-10-2008, 05:35 AM
I would like to ask for one. You can check my background, Im not a cheater, or a trader. I would like to join, because im kinda a movie addict, like to watch movies and explore the depths of cinematics. If im well informed, PTN is about movies. Im active at the trackers Im a member at and if I find the community friendly, im active there too. I won't lie, when I have exams all the time, I won't visit the forums and irc, but when I have some time, I hang out there.

Annoyed
04-10-2008, 05:58 AM
i too would like to have a PTN invite. the high majority of movies I download are in xvid format, so PTN would fill that niche for me. it should be expected for new invitees to be active in forums/irc, but i can also bring a box to PTN to help increase the overall speeds for everyone.

xxx777
04-10-2008, 05:58 AM
please mate i want invite to ptn.

cata2008
04-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Great giveaway.
Can i have 1 please?

vinod242
04-10-2008, 06:16 AM
hello aysomc,
Thanks for inviting us into PTN, i tried the PTN invite by Golden but didn't make it, so i am asking here, could u please send me an invite.

cedwic
04-10-2008, 06:22 AM
hello aysomc,
Thanks for inviting us into PTN, i tried the PTN invite by Golden but didn't make it, so i am asking here, could u please send me an invite.

sorry dude but i think it's not for now:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ptn-official-giveaway-290036/page18

"All accepted cadets were pm'ed no more for this month other Ptn Ofichial give away will be held in 30 days so start counting guys"

C-mos
04-10-2008, 06:39 AM
yep..too late..

saqib
04-10-2008, 06:46 AM
hi man, I dont know if you know it but here is some official giveaway too...
->
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ptn-official-giveaway-290036

Did you actually read the whole post or just the first line? :huh:

-

Edit:

Why i need PtN, i don't need nor i want it, not after what i've read. Also i'm not a collector nor a trader like most of the staff there, i also have almost everything i need, but ScL, and i don't have "curiosity" like many of who are asking for invites, yes, most of who ask invites don't really need it nor know what that is, there's a lot of trackers out there which already have the same as PtN, plus better. But good luck with that tracker tough. :huh:

there are very rare posts where i do agree with u . m sure it is one of those ... :lol:

Tobiasz
04-10-2008, 06:55 AM
Hi, i would like to get 1x invitation. I love communities on small trackers, beside that Im very good seeder and i have my own seed box for a long time, maybe in the future I ll be able to get uploader rank on PTN? Im not trader, i dont cheat (I think its bad, over more i know very well how to keep good radio winouth cheats) and I'm quite new person in torrent business, if you need fresh blood on your tracker - invite me. Cheers :)

Hitman86
04-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi m8....i also would like to join PTN,could u please send me an invite.

thx in advance

LRm
04-10-2008, 07:42 AM
xVid content...??? thats great... I`m a movie collector (over 800 xVids) and I would like to be a member of that site.
Cheers.

devil
04-10-2008, 07:58 AM
edit: Sorry

FpS
04-10-2008, 08:37 AM
i would like to be considered for an invite, i'm a movie addicted and i collect everything i'm downloading, but like the others 2 threads i'm sure i will not be selected because i'm new here and like others think "can't be trusted"...

The Gladiator
04-10-2008, 08:46 AM
I just would like to know who was the asshole that used the "-1 option" on almost all posts :frusty:

Disme
04-10-2008, 09:07 AM
I just would like to know who was the asshole that used the "-1 option" on almost all posts :frusty:

Could it be J-DIE :D

fuze75
04-10-2008, 09:15 AM
mate i want invite to ptn,plz
I will be able to maintain good points.

HDR
04-10-2008, 09:22 AM

Actually is more than one:ermm:

~

Owhh, so funny, let's thumbs down the posts, wee, give me a cookie
:bleh::geptardrod::slap:

Poor useless things.:ghey::shit:

vinod242
04-10-2008, 09:43 AM
There has to be a mechanism to record who uses the -1 option, so it is possible to whack them. This is happening from the past 4-5 days, earlier this was not the case.

ceasar
04-10-2008, 10:06 AM
well sgt stepped down from PTN for the same reason a few others did which i wont go into but for the time being I'm still there and I'm a recruiter like sgt was so this is the new thread which will be handled very similarly to his except i probably wont make too many posts, just reading yours. I will not be inviting any traders or reformed traders(unless you've been clean for quite a long time) so please dont spam here with begging if you trade, it wont work. i dont need ratio proof or any other kind of proof, just explain to me why you want it and why you would be a valuable member there.

no PM's.
How about explaining first what is PTN and why should we want it?
What so special about "another movie dedicated site", when there's plenty of respected, filled with quality content and successfully running ones? What makes you guys better then anyone else?

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 10:10 AM
What so special about "another movie dedicated site", when there's plenty of respected, filled with quality content and successfully running ones? What makes you guys better then anyone else?
I don't think thats his duty to tell.
there is already a review.
Look at it,don't get the idea,leave it aside and keep going with the trackers you already have.No one really needs to explain anything.

speed2
04-10-2008, 10:16 AM
or8 buddy, well i am an ex-trader but i aint traded in a long time i have done alot of giveaways and have learned and got onto alot more very good trackers through friends i have made through helping them out getting into trackers they wanted.
so if i qualify please can i get an invite.

bgh520
04-10-2008, 10:28 AM
i want be a member of PTN. cuz i like movie and PTN will be good tracker for movie ;) and have many korean movie :) . i think i can upload korean movie well :)

ceasar
04-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Look at it,don't get the idea,leave it aside and keep going with the trackers you already have.No one really needs to explain anything.
If he's inviting to the site he can def-ly do it. I've seen so called review, but it doesn't answer my questions. First, it doesn't have numbers of members/torrents/traffic, like all good review have. And without this information most of good users not gonna think about joining the tracker and dedicating their time to it.
And I appreciate if you mind your own business and don't tell me what to do, leave or keep next time. It would be so nice and will save your time too :)

amade
04-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Hello, I'm interested in joining PTN. I must admit that curiosity was the biggest force leading me here, but I believe I studied well about PTN by reading almost all threads/posts related with PTN on FST. Based on the knowledge I got from my study I was confirmed that it's a pretty nice comminity with which I want to join.

I like community activities and am good seeder keeping >5 ratio on almost all the trackers I join.

Thank you.

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
If he's inviting to the site he can def-ly do it. I've seen so called review, but it doesn't answer my questions. First, it doesn't have numbers of members/torrents/traffic, like all good review have. And without this information most of good users not gonna think about joining the tracker and dedicating their time to it.
And I appreciate if you mind your own business and don't tell me what to do, leave or keep next time. It would be so nice and will save your time too :)
thats exactly I told you.
Leave the giver with his business.
If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.No one needs to tell you the private site info.You are not a member of the site,so they bear no responsibility to keep you aware.

rocky1234
04-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi, I want to join PTN. Reason being that it's one place which has only xvids and it would be easy to get them rather than searching all over the other sites.

Secondly the design looks really cool...

I will share all the content I have and would love to be active there as I love to be here..

Thanks..

pawned
04-10-2008, 11:12 AM

no PM's.

sgt left so you stepped up trying to be the mig man of the tracker. just makes me sick. Think twice before you do anything.

Btw did they give you seedbox access for reprsenting them? :P

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi, I want to join PTN. Reason being that it's one place which has only xvids and it would be easy to get them rather than searching all over the other sites.

Secondly the design looks really cool...

Thanks..
Dont get your hopes high as for all the xvid content.
Its still in the evolving phase.If you really want to be a community person,then PTN is the place for you.

becomehokage
04-10-2008, 11:25 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ptn-request-289188

ceasar
04-10-2008, 11:28 AM
No one needs to tell you the private site info. No one needs to tell you the private site info.You are not a member of the site,so they bear no responsibility to keep you aware.
Did you read the thread name? Did you understand what they doing in this thread? They looking for new good users and giving invites to them here. If PTN stuff won't explain what so special about their site guess what kind of crowd will they get? Usual: traders, high level collectors, ppl looking for that tracker because they "heard it good". Me and other good users need clear information about the site to make decision if we willing to join it. And if your philosophy is:

If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.
it's totally fine and it might work for you. But I prefer to get the right information first and then make decision, and yeah, I don't stop when not get it at the first time and being offered 1 unfriendly response like yours, I just keep searching and finally get good ppl to answer my questions. So, as I posted above, if you don't have any useful info to offer, please skip my post. :yup:

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Did you read the thread name? Did you understand what they doing in this thread? They looking for new good users and giving invites to them here. If PTN stuff won't explain what so special about their site guess what kind of crowd will they get? Usual: traders, high level collectors, ppl looking for that tracker because they "heard it good". Me and other good users need clear information about the site to make decision if we willing to join it. And if your philosophy is:

If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.
it's totally fine and it might work for you. But I prefer to get the right information first and then make decision, and yeah, I don't stop when not get it at the first time and being offered 1 unfriendly response like yours, I just keep searching and finally get good ppl to answer my questions. So, as I posted above, if you don't have any useful info to offer, please skip my post. :yup:
they have explained it many times what they are and what they have.If you ever listened to them,by now you would have comprehend the tracker.
As far as good users are concerned,I see many good users requesting for the invite in this thread and don't worry,they have their own ways of dealing with traders.First of all before inviting,they check your post history and if they smell you will trade their tracker,you will never get into it.
Its one good tracker out there and you can smell iTS when you are in there.Its my remarks,a common user who is a member of this tracker.If you wanna beat about the bush,you have all the rights.

ceasar
04-10-2008, 11:59 AM
please skip my post. :yup:
they have explained it many times what they are and what they have.If you ever listened to them,by now you would have comprehend the tracker.
As far as good users are concerned,I see many good users requesting for the invite in this thread and don't worry,they have their own ways of dealing with traders.First of all before inviting,they check your post history and if they smell you will trade their tracker,you will never get into it.
Its one good tracker out there and you can smell iTS when you are in there.Its my remarks,a common user who is a member of this tracker.If you wanna beat about the bush,you have all the rights.
Perfect example, that even 100 rep points won't make a man any good. Still not able to read and understand. :frusty:
0% useful info. Nothing about PTN at all here, I didn't ask about how they check or what, all I asked was about the tracker and not about iTS one.
Enough said, I want hear something from person who started the thread, or those standing behind him, not just regular members, who pretends that knows what's going on, but not really knows it.

Dark Archon
04-10-2008, 12:02 PM

no PM's.

Golden has closed his thread and suggested that we are only open for public giveaways every 30 days.

Is this still ok though aysomc;)

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Perfect example, that even 100 rep points won't make a man any good. Still not able to read and understand. :frusty:
0% useful info. Nothing about PTN at all here, I didn't ask about how they check or what, all I asked was about the tracker and not about iTS one.
Enough said, I want hear something from person who started the thread, or those standing behind him, not just regular members, who pretends that knows what's going on, but not really knows it.
Thats the example of a person with almost 1K posts and still wanna flame the thread because he doesn't like the tracker.
If a member of the tracker doesn't know whats going on...why you wanna know?
its because you want amusement by flaming the topic and nothing else.Stop being childish and think sensibly.

zedex
04-10-2008, 12:16 PM
i think all this guys who left PtN in such a hurry are just pathetic , im not sure they even know why they left , just that the secret 1337 community out there told them to do that ....(by the way guys dont take it so seriuosly , ur not running the country ur just sharing BT content , thats all :D).

antitrader
04-10-2008, 12:22 PM
i would like to share in this good tracker .
the main reason that makes me take this decision is that i like HD movies . and have a good collection that i could share . as a starting tracker .
so i need an invite to start over .
thanks

bondok
04-10-2008, 12:39 PM
can i have one mate

Medooooo
04-10-2008, 01:09 PM
I would like to be in this tracker cause i love XviD movies and thats what i always use in my PC .

I have a big colliction of movies XviD , about 1200 , i can share them with this great tracker .

And if you need any proofs from decent trackers just ask . :)

sasuke
04-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Can i have one invite to PTN? I am a new user here.
i dont trade and i have seedbox.
I believe PTN is as good as sct / bitmetv

i love moveis and i will upload a lot there if i get a chance to join
Thanks in Advance.

John1988
04-10-2008, 01:36 PM
the main reason that makes me take this decision is that i like HD movies . and have a good collection that i could share . as a starting tracker .
thanks
actually its xvid general :whistling

antitrader
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
thanks
actually its xvid general :whistling

hooo :O sorry for this mistake .
and i think that xvid i so good to "more than divx"
i could use it too , so i hope i get invited there .

buckpasser
04-10-2008, 02:50 PM
I brush my teeth every night, seed a lot, wash behind my ears, don't cheat, and eat my Wheaties.

I also happen to like movies (even some without nudity), so I'm interested in joining PtN.

REALiSTiC
04-10-2008, 03:21 PM
i really wanna join PTN.
i'm a good user & defenitley not a trader.
i have seedbox and can survive there.
i can give u proofes and profile links..
i'm active @ forums and irc,and helpful and loves helping people.
i'll be thankful if i'll get one.

SaviouR
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
i watch alot of movies and xvid is THE format i always prefer to watch my movies , so its good to see a site dedicated to this format and would like to be a member of this site .

ahcorac72
04-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi man. I would like join in PTN. I have many xvid movies and i like see xvid movies, and for this that i would like join PTN.
I´m not trader, and i´m a good member.
Thanks in advance.

soulreaper
04-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Hello aysomc.I'd like to join Ptn because I watch movies in Xvid format and hardly ever dl DVDRs as they consume too much space and bandwidth.

Ptn appears to be a ratiofree site(seed to 1:1 or 36 hours) and this would be a godsend on my limited bandwidth.

For the above two reasons I'd appreciate membership.

Disme
04-10-2008, 04:13 PM
After this http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ptn-joke-last-debate-290233 I surely won't apply. :angry:

flower2
04-10-2008, 04:33 PM
I want to be member of PTN cause is it a tracker dedicated to movies,i love watching movies, i needthis tracker;)

Thanks!