PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Login In To TL

PooBar
04-10-2008, 11:25 AM
does anyone know whats with the new login thing at torrnetleech?, i cant seem to work it out.

We need to make sure you are a human. Please solve the challenge below, and click the I'm a Human button to get a confirmation code

click "I Am Human", where is the challenge,all i can see are the two "code" words and the "I am human" button and then a space down below that says login,
can someone work it out please ? :-)

is ok , i solved it,

saqib
04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
does anyone know whats with the new login thing at torrnetleech?, i cant seem to work it out.

We need to make sure you are a human. Please solve the challenge below, and click the I'm a Human button to get a confirmation codeclick "I Am Human", where is the challenge,all i can see are the two "code" words and the "I am human" button and then a space down below that says login,
can someone work it out please ? :-)

is ok , i solved it,

:noes:, the way they have implemented the security after that dos attack is good .

DasFox
04-11-2008, 06:35 AM
What are you talking about there is no different login on Torrent Leech...

Type in user and pass and two words for the captcha, there is no Human anything...

Disme
04-11-2008, 08:22 AM
It happened to me too...it happens when Javascript isn't enabled in FF.

Just enable it and you'll see the 2 words you have to write to be able to login.

Good luck.

saqib
04-11-2008, 09:46 AM
It happened to me too...it happens when Javascript isn't enabled in FF.

Just enable it and you'll see the 2 words you have to write to be able to login.

Good luck.

yeah , so enable java first