PDA

View Full Version : Giveway

Magnum
04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
I have 1 TL inv.and I want to give it away here to someone worthy for it. So,without any delays, if you want it,post a reply,and may the best of you win. Good luck to all.Is sample,follow the rules. :)
1.No PM
2.No cheaters or traders

ramishka
04-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Can i get it please?

Reason i want it: Well why wouldn't i want it? Its supposed to be the king of private trackers. I've been using ST as my main torrent source for a long time but since of late the number of uploads in ST has dropped and a lot of staff has stepped down.
So i am looking for a new decent tracker with good pre times, packs, good community and specially apps. I've heard that TL's apps section is pretty good. Anyway i have never traded (which is prolly why i dont have a TL acct by now anyways :p) , cheated or never got banned on any of the trackers i have used so far.

danylover
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
i need it plz

for long time i search for TL invite pm me if u accept

thnks any way

AvRiL LaViGnE
04-10-2008, 04:16 PM
i need it pls.

dmanjohn
04-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Could I get the invite please? I'm not a cheater nor a trader. I keep care of my accounts as none of them are below a ratio of 1:1 and I always keep seeding no matter if theres no leechers I keep seeding for weeks sometimes months at times just as long as I have enough space for it :) so please consider me for this invite :)

Magnum
04-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Guys,i ask those who post that they tell me the reason they want this tracker,please!

HarlanS
04-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Quite a nice giveaway for sure. TL is top notch

pr1nz3
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
tl is the primary tracker for all scene releases...lookin for it since long time
hope i got one from u ......

positive
04-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi,i want to use this tracker because my friends tell me that if i am searching for content i need either TL or SCT.I don't have neither of those,SCL is my preferred general tracker now and it is great with it's tight community and those big packs but not everything can be found there.

Magnum
04-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Could I get the invite please? I'm not a cheater nor a trader. I keep care of my accounts as none of them are below a ratio of 1:1 and I always keep seeding no matter if theres no leechers I keep seeding for weeks sometimes months at times just as long as I have enough space for it :) so please consider me for this invite :)

You are the winner.Congratz man.PM your mail please!

whip22
04-10-2008, 07:36 PM

You are the winner.Congratz man.PM your mail please!
:D congratz man!

dmanjohn
04-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks man for this great invite :)

houssam
04-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Nice giveaway m8

Magnum
04-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks man for this great invite :)

:)Is my pleasure!

magdiali
04-10-2008, 08:07 PM
hey man
i desperately need it cuz im a tv junkie and for sure i cant get bitmetv and tvt is way too slow
ive been dyin to get 1 for months now
thnx

Magnum
04-11-2008, 02:43 AM
hey man
i desperately need it cuz im a tv junkie and for sure i cant get bitmetv and tvt is way too slow
ive been dyin to get 1 for months now
thnx

Read all topic.I have a winner man! :01:
I close right now this topic!