mashy
04-10-2008, 05:51 PM
invite to swedvdr , waiting offers

Peter North
04-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Now you got me confused, are you offering, or trading...:blink:

BEGINER
04-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Now you got me confused, are you offering, or trading...:blink:I prety sure that he is into trade:whistling

Enlightened
04-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Yeah, Must be the English

Shoulld have sounded like : Trade SWEDVDR Invite, offers please:)

OR
Have SWEDVDR Innvite, Offers please

HDR
04-10-2008, 06:16 PM
It's pretty simple to understand, maybe is your English which isn't the best?

(he have) an invite to SweDVDR
(and is) waiting offers (is waiting for offers).

Now what is he doing, isn't trading?:slap:

:shifty:

Enlightened
04-10-2008, 08:09 PM
It's pretty simple to understand, maybe is your English which isn't the best?

(he have) an invite to SweDVDR
(and is) waiting offers (is waiting for offers).

Now what is he doing, isn't trading?:slap:

:shifty:
I find that "funny" coming from a NON -speaking English country....., judging from your Flag. I guess it pretty Self - explanatory , If U have to interpret for us, what he wants to communicate, how about that Bud....LMAO? :whistling

HDR
04-10-2008, 08:12 PM
I find that "funny" coming from a NON -speaking English country....., judging from your Flag. I guess it pretty Self - explanatory , If U have to interpret for us, what he wants to communicate, how about that Bud....LMAO? :whistling

Why are you from a English country? if so i'm sorry because i didn't understand what you've said, was that supposed to make any sense? Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

Enlightened
04-10-2008, 08:29 PM

Why are you from a English country? if so i'm sorry because i didn't understand what you've said, was that supposed to make any sense? Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

U don't "Understand" cuz' U are NOT from an English speaking Country....maybe try a Remedial English Class first, and try to get back to me in the future.....okay:yup:

HDR
04-10-2008, 08:37 PM
U don't "Understand" cuz' U are NOT from an English speaking Country....maybe try a Remedial English Class first, and try to get back to me in the future.....okay:yup:

Speak for yourself, you didn't even write correctly, also, i can be from a NON English country, but that doesn't mean that i don't understand English, because there's nothing to understand here since he said waiting offers :pinch:

Ahaha, so funny :huh:
:whoosh:

IGetMoney
04-10-2008, 11:46 PM
save it for later bro^

Septimus
04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
I really want it

dvnaruto
04-11-2008, 01:19 AM
I really want it

Es un intercambio no un giveaway

Septimus
04-11-2008, 01:21 AM
I really want it

Es un intercambio no un giveaway

ok... in that case i donīt want it because i donīt have anything important to trade haha :lol:

Enlightened
04-11-2008, 01:41 AM
you didn't even write correctly,
Well, How can U be a judge of that, If U are from a NON Speakinng English country, Is like telling U how to read and write whatever "language" U use from your Country...Got yeah, dude:lol:

Sawyer2020
04-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Guys stop spamming this thread

HDR
04-11-2008, 02:09 AM
you didn't even write correctly, Well, How can U be a judge of that, If U are from a NON Speakinng English country, Is like telling U how to read and write whatever "language" U use from your Country...Got yeah, dude:lol:

First wasn't me who started judge the others here, then stop lying because it's not only me who is not from a non English country, don't try to be smart because you can't. ;)

And like i said there's nothing to understand here, he said it's waiting offers so for sure isn't a giveaway

:slap::emorod:

Enlightened
04-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Well, How can U be a judge of that, If U are from a NON Speakinng English country, Is like telling U how to read and write whatever "language" U use from your Country...Got yeah, dude:lol:

First wasn't me who started judge the others here, then stop lying because it's not only me who is not from a non English country, don't try to be smart because you can't. ;)

And like i said there's nothing to understand here, he said it's waiting offers so for sure isn't a giveaway

:slap::emorod:

And I guess U are Pretty "smart" trying to "correct" someone else English when U Probably can't UTTER a word of Enlish, who is lying and trying to be a Smart-ass?

Nemrod
04-11-2008, 05:11 AM
:wank:

HDR
04-11-2008, 11:44 AM
And I guess U are Pretty "smart" trying to "correct" someone else English

Probably can't UTTER a word of Enlish, who is lying and trying to be a Smart-ass?
:whistling

Oh, and thanks for the tag, that shows how smart you are. :rolleyes: