Magnum
04-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Nice one hasnainbk.Good luck all!!!

zhaokuangyin
04-10-2008, 07:47 PM
good give away.enjoy!!!哈哈

alin18
04-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Good giveaway man and good luck all !!:)

HDR
04-10-2008, 07:49 PM
~Removed~

I'm going to disqualify myself because i need bandwidth for other torrents, specially for SCC to become at least PU :lol:http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/laugh.gif

Good luck all anyway! :yup: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/yes.gif

munaaf
04-10-2008, 07:57 PM
nice GA man, i see lots of ppl requesting this GL to all :P

zhaokuangyin
04-10-2008, 07:58 PM
there have a little leechs,but it is good tracker download music video.i think.呵呵
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1456/30956735as3.png

magdiali
04-10-2008, 08:02 PM
good luck all

hasnainbk
04-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I have received many PM's until now asking for the invite..I just ask to post here,Just don't PM me.

EDIT: The moment I posted it I received two more PM.I just ask you all to post here or else you will be dis-qualified automatically.

kenzy4all
04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Just tell me what M-Vidz is all about :

man this tracker one of the best music videos trackers in those trackers

And why i want it.:

man u cant ask me this question !!!! just come to my house and you will see about 37 dvds that contains English clips videos and u will see 2 fucking big dj speackers that i connect my dance with and just live my time with my music and i have most of the stars videos from the time they bagane on those dvds so you will hwlp me to watch and dl and up my stuff as i have old and new collection that will be really great

so i wish to win this my firiend

i am not a trader not a cheater not acollector

thanks and congrats to the winner

and great giveaway my friend

hiub713
04-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Well it's for music videos.
Lots of them.

And I want one because I really want some music videos on my ipod for when I'm bored.
=]

panoli
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
i want it becoz i love music vids. and m-vid is tat ultimate for music vids. hrs my proofs.
m b i may get lucky who knows.
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revolutionttob8.png
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desitorrentslz9.png

whip22
04-11-2008, 02:32 AM
well here goes nothing
hi hasnainbk, i don't apply for giveaways anymore, but i have seriously been looking for Musicvids for a very long time. I know that invites opened up to users for a week or something so I hope this is my chance in. I am a long time lover of music videos.
If u need ratio proofs i would love to give u them but i'm telling u i have awesome ratio proofs. I love listening to rap music, but as music vids say, it's one thing to listen to the music, it's another to actually watch it. I am very good user.
I hope u find it in your heart to help me out. I seriously love music videos. I am very active in forums and irc so I will be a good member in their forum community.
I really really know my music, well the music I listen to, but I combine not only knowledge but a good personality. I am almost in everywhere that I want, but there are a few more that I need. I have music trackers but never had i had a music video tracker. I always dl music videos of music that I like through limewire, but I find that limewire has some security issues and I don't trust it.

Please invite this music video lover. He will be oh-so-grateful for this.

Regards
whip

arksong
04-11-2008, 02:44 AM
a outstanding tracker filled with best and fashionable music video

hey .this is soul of arksong. the skin of arksong probable like only the music BUT I love the MTV which is truly filled with essance of those bueatiful and exciting stuff ,such as
the dance with the rhythm,expressions on thoes chamming face .... all that compose the integral music art. unfortunatly ,I cannot live without this important element of happy life.So I NEED IT.

i am not a trader not a cheater not acollector

thank you !

HDR
04-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Sorry to post again, but i'm going to disqualify myself because i need bandwidth for other torrents, specially for SCC to become at least PU :lol:

Good luck all anyway! :yup:

buddy7623
04-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Remember... you will be totally responsible for the people you invite in

xxx777
04-11-2008, 04:29 AM
Great giveaway mate i take this MV PLZ!

no_more_tears
04-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Let's see who is gonna win this giveaway and maybe two more will have invites :)

Nice giveaway hasnainbk, good luck all!

paladinx
04-11-2008, 09:26 AM
should add speed test and ratio proof requirement for this giveaway

hasnainbk
04-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Remember... you will be totally responsible for the people you invite in
old bit dude.

should add speed test and ratio proof requirement for this giveaway
as if ppl don't know how to forge.
c'mon ppl I need vouches here...vouch for your friends or any good user you think deserves it.

Kohan
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Great giveaway man. Good luck all..

hasnainbk
04-11-2008, 06:52 PM
up

frtdi150
04-11-2008, 07:02 PM
can i have 1 please

nemrac
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Very nice.

houssam
04-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Nice giveaway m8

tutipute
04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
I've noticed an endless amount of request threads in the past two weeks but yet there are hardly any requests here... that's strange!?

hasnainbk don't miss whip22 on the 2nd page. Looks like a honest decent request to me.

Best of luck to everyone! Nice work!

hasnainbk
04-12-2008, 09:09 AM
I've noticed an endless amount of request threads in the past two weeks but yet there are hardly any requests here... that's strange!?

hasnainbk don't miss whip22 on the 2nd page. Looks like a honest decent request to me.

yea many requests for M-Vidz in past few weeks but traders,cheaters,flamers,collectors are not allowed here,thats why few responses.
Today again,I received a PM from M-Vidz staff warning me that I would have to take all the responsibility of my invitee.So I really wanna give this invite away after researching everyone who applies.

saqib
04-12-2008, 09:36 AM
ok here is my first ever request for any GA .
i have been using limewire for downloading vids ,specially the rap ones . but now it has shitty security issues . and i have quit using it .
there are some vids available at scL TL and RevTT , but these are almost same . i mean not enough, and specifically rap vids are very rare in quantity there .
the second option remains is youtube , but quality is very poor there .
so eventually m.vids ll b the solution for me .
and on a side note , i dont have fast internet connection but i know the importence of 1.1 in torrent world. btw i m applying here because im fulfilling ur every requirement...
and in case u wont consider me , it ll b ur decision and i ll respect it .

tutipute
04-12-2008, 10:10 AM

yea many requests for M-Vidz in past few weeks but traders,cheaters,flamers,collectors are not allowed here,thats why few responses.
Today again,I received a PM from M-Vidz staff warning me that I would have to take all the responsibility of my invitee.So I really wanna give this invite away after researching everyone who applies.

Yeah, i'd be careful with my account as well! Personally, i would just invite a friend rather than posting a GA since this is a great community and great tracker.

corpik19
04-12-2008, 10:35 AM
notactually

whip22
04-12-2008, 07:54 PM

thanks. I really appreciate your sincerety towards me. Don't think i'll forget about it =)

hasnainbk
04-12-2008, 09:02 PM
arksong: I just wish you would have been more active here.
You described well but there are always some measures.
I have nothing here to chk if I shall invite you.
Be more active here and I may invite you next time if you go good.

whip22: You giveaway many accounts here and I don't like that.Never giveaway an account,you were invited by the inviter,not the person you give account to.If you don't use an account,just request the staff to delete it but don't let it change hands.

Saqib: You have been here for some time now but you don't give back to the community.Start Giveaways,it will increase your chances next time.

whip22: PM me your email but I hope I wont be seeing anymore account giveaways from you.

cstrik3
04-12-2008, 09:04 PM
nice giveaway man!

great offer

kenzy4all
04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
congrats for the winners i know that i couldn't win for this

whip22
04-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Just to let you all know, I have recieved this generous invite for hasnainbk. hasnainbk is a great man and he definitely possesses all the virtues needed to be an amazing FST/BT member at any site. I hope that his sharing on FST will never go unnoticed as it's not everyday we get a great giveaway like this. From deep down in my heart hasnainbk, I thank you for this invite i have been looking for for a long time.

cata2008
04-13-2008, 07:52 PM
i think we have a winner!!!

singing_sol
04-13-2008, 08:41 PM
hmm hope i had that one earlier it would have been better

danswano
04-14-2008, 01:00 AM
m-vidz is a special tracker hat track all music videos
i need it coz i love the music videos, always watch viva chanel for the latest and i have a psp love to put on it all my top videos and youtube sucks, so please can i have it ?

YoYoY
04-14-2008, 02:13 AM
People became crazy about MV these days