PDA

View Full Version : Runningthescene V3?

grapiko
04-11-2008, 10:26 AM
i heard alot about that tracker and that they had the best layout among torrent trackers but i have never been able to see it before except for some screenshots i checked their blogspot and there were two new news items there talking about anew tracker and about anew domain http://runningthescene.blogspot.com/ www.rts3.org so are they really coming back and what are chances of joining?

saqib
04-11-2008, 10:38 AM
its too early to b ask . just wait and watch

vicious
04-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I know it's hard but be patient

wazza100
04-11-2008, 11:35 AM
that's great news, was a really good looking tracker and was good being part of it when it was still around. regarding grapiko's question dunno- probably ex members may get a chance to join first I suppose and it may also have open signups but who knows lol. wait and see haha

fOrUmAs
04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
well after V1 and even worst V2 i dont expect much from V3 or whatever they will called

Presto
04-11-2008, 12:03 PM
fail

R3c0n
04-11-2008, 12:30 PM
It will fail, since Patriot aka Microships is still running it - Its the reason the site always fails ;)

puckface
04-11-2008, 12:45 PM
yay.

oh wait, im not excited.

styles
04-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Know nothing about their pasts,but I really like their design and layout.

WarrenBuffet
04-11-2008, 03:40 PM
lolololllololo,

they should quit while they're behind.

Hiccup
04-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Wasn't on V2 , but loved V1 and what they offered. Was a very nice homely community. I still don't understand why they shut it down twice.

pone44
04-11-2008, 05:28 PM
if open, want it back,pls.)

markupmaster
04-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Even though it hasn't done well in the past I would still give it a chance...

:)

pone44
04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
me too...had alot of promise to be great!:)

Even though it hasn't done well in the past I would still give it a chance...

pawned
04-11-2008, 09:30 PM
maybe they get lucky the 3rd time, maybe......

Detale
04-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Well well, What can I say....... Hmmmmmm OK so I wish then all the best

yoyogi4
04-11-2008, 09:52 PM
3 is the lucky shot? :/

stitched
04-11-2008, 10:08 PM
i was on v2 i wasnt on v1 ,i tot v2 was good...it closed a few days after i joined in ,i didnt really get to use it a lot.....

HighRoller99
04-11-2008, 11:55 PM
these guys really need to move on.

sacebac
04-12-2008, 12:03 AM
I just loved RTS V1 and V2, good tracker nice content and a excelent community.........I hope that V3 will be that good or better than the others versions!!!!

Skiz
04-12-2008, 01:43 AM

That's what she said.

SkeeSkee
04-12-2008, 04:59 AM
Trackers Run By Traders Suck and Die a Slow and Painful Death

So, what are these trackers run by Trader, the lowly scum of the BitTorrent Community (At Least According to Real Staff)

SCP :: ScenePiracy - Aliases: 007 + Scene + Agent47, Piracy + Damon
SCN :: SceneNetwork - Aliases: 007 + Scene + Agent47
iTS :: I********** - Aliases: iTS + Benchez
RTS :: RunningTheScene - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships, Wcomm + BuggyMe
RTSv2 :: RunningTheScene^2 - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships
RTSv3 :: RunningTheScene^3 - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships
PTN :: DONT EVEN WANNA START WITH IT

AND MANY MANY MORE!

Why do these trackers fail?

They have no fcken idea what the fck they are doing to be blunt.

* They dont have any knowledge of PHP/MYSQL/CSS/C/C++/JAVA/AJAX/XHTML/etc hell probably not even HTML or *nix Distros!

* They dont know how to act as staff! Lets not forgot the stealing of the Site Funding by Piracy aka Damon, The Account/Invite Selling of Former RTS owner Mota, Microships dilberately trading invites and account on the sites who forbid it, and for some sites single handely causing them to ban the nation of Egypt, BuggyMe and his invite/account trading, 007 for his Invite/Account trading, Agent47 for posting Trader info (which was actually kinda cool) but for posting his own users IP Addresses and email addresses, frowned upon.

* They Steal from other established trackers run by Legit Users in the BT world. Whether it be designs, torrents, staff, users, uploaders or even Ideas.

* They crawled through a shit sewer and didnt come out clean on the other side, they were even shittier than before. They believe a person will be automatically looked at as respectable because they run a site now, but trust me when i say, real site owners truly hate your asses.

* Always fcken focus on Rarity and eliteness instead of content/users/staff/community/etc. I mean okay, you have no open signups, you have no invites available to users, and you only have 150 torrents on site... I MEAN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

So before i set off into the sunset, dont be a retard trader who wants to run a site, you have already ruined your chances and any respect you hope to achieve.

Also

domaintools.com/rts3.org

full name, address, phone number, etc of Microships aka PatriotForeva
shows just how insecure they are and they arent even open.

PEACE
and Mad respects to the real sites out there doing their shit

Admin @ NXTorrents

And to the FST Staff, you know its the truth, stop these trackers before the ruin the bt community.

BlueLabel
04-12-2008, 05:03 AM
there is expressionin my language that saying "third time ice cream"
its mean that in the 3th time you get lucky so who knows :)

t0mmy
04-12-2008, 05:31 AM
v2 was zzz

soulzzz
04-12-2008, 05:49 AM
mmm ;/

Artemis
04-12-2008, 07:51 AM

PEACE

whoops, and he was sysop on the last one, bit of a basic thing to forget
really............

to all of those thinking of joining, you must like having your personal details leaked, a pretty designed doesn't make a secure torrent site, staff you can
trust and a tight community make a great one, with coders who know their
stuff.

Nobody is stopping you joining but seriously, if they can't even protect their own details what on earth do you think they will do with yours ?

stitched
04-12-2008, 08:23 AM

PEACE

whoops, and he was sysop on the last one, bit of a basic thing to forget
really............

<b>to all of those thinking of joining, you must like having your personal details leaked, a pretty designed doesn't make a secure torrent site, staff you can
trust and a TIGHT COMMUNITY make a great one, with coders who know their
stuff.

Nobody is stopping you joining but seriously, if they can't even protect their own details what on earth do you think they will do with yours ?

well what about when brandon's details were out....how many quit or tot about quitting FTN...people nowadays can be made to believe anything... whats with these anti-traders dont they have anything better to do.?well on the net nuthing can be a secret for ever...someone is always smarter then u and me.

and all these big talks about community and all that crap.....these anti-traders just want to make every one believe they are community person... first thing they do as soon as they find out sumthing is wrong with the site or the staff is...."DELETE MY ACCOUNT"...and thats community for anti-traders....

the best part is when RTS v3 will be released...all these anti-trader come up with fancy words and want to to be the first to getin and go on blabbering about community...and these torrent sites dance to their tunes making rules like "no traders allowed...."like its ever gonna happen or it would make any community better,honest people is what torrent sites should be looking for and there are plenty of them and thats y there are 99,000 torrents in a site like demonoid and even more in "The Pirate Bay" where there dont even keep account of ratios ..will any one ever learn?

Something Else
04-12-2008, 05:08 PM

That's what she said.

:lol:

Patriot foreve
04-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Unfortunately the news about the new tracker was leaked too early in here and TBH I wasn't really going to comment on the topic especially regarding some shit talks but i decided to clarify somethings

First of all and as usual i would like to thank our loyal members who have always supported and believed in us especially in dark situations

Back in time i was someone who used to exchange invites and accs to some trackers he didn't need with some he needed which what some would call trading yet i have retired long time ago for now

and despite that i could have started anew tracker where no one would ever know whose running it under different alias or name like others did but i had the guts to announce the new tracker under my nickname which is mostly known to alot of you because during my whole life i never tried to decieve anyone and never will

Regarding those talking about community and such ,i am sure that they didn't know what they are talking about because RTS community was so nice,helpful and tight one and alot of RTS members are still talking with eachothers on irc channels and on messengers

Also even after 8 months of tracker being down ,You can always see some members still hanging in our irc channel

RTS2 didn't upload too much torrents daily because the tracker was ddosed daily around the clock mostly by other trackers and despite the efforts done by our server administrator you couldn't just vanish the dos attacks because they kept coming ,and it took alot of money and efforts to try to overcome that

As for (some Respected trackers) and (some famous admins) i don't want to get into that with details but you can always google some of that scandals yourself

As for the whois for RTS3 ,I published right info because we don't have anti-piracy laws in our country and that's why the most famous public tracker (thepiratebay) is moving to Egypt also putting the wrong whois info didn't prevent oink admin or Elite torrents admin or others from getting busted by authorities

As for Current RTS3 tracker coding ,it's going slow and careful and once it's finished we will be offering it to any respected coders who would like to check it for any vulnerabilities before applying it

RTS3 Forums will be lauching soon to enable all our fans and community to get along again till the tracker is finished

Althought it's still early before the tracker comes but it's going to be a specialized tracker and open signups and we aren't forcing anyone to join as everyone has his own choice

Last word for those with worthless critcism ===>get alife

Regards
patriot foreve

markupmaster
04-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I must say,I like The way that Patriot wrote that.

I am sure it wasn't easy to post that. You guys should give them a chance.

Good Luck RTS3! I will be waiting!

SAM
04-12-2008, 07:57 PM
we can't be the judges and the prosecutors at the same time.
We just can't.
We can despise the fact that some trackers have traders as staff members but we should leave time to judge them not us.
As for the subject at hand.
Patriot stopped trading a long time ago and he as he said didn't deny that he was a trader and didn't disguise like some did.
and above all this.come on people we know some of the anti-traders where in the beginning hard core traders who stopped trading after they realized it's wrong.
So why do we give rights to ourselves and deprive others from the same right?!!

stitched
04-12-2008, 08:03 PM
we can't be the judges and the prosecutors at the same time.
We just can't.
We can despise the fact that some trackers have traders as staff members but we should leave time to judge them not us.
As for the subject at hand.
Patriot stopped trading a long time ago and he as he said didn't deny that he was a trader and didn't disguise like some did.
and above all this.come on people we know some of the anti-traders where in the beginning hard core traders who stopped trading after they realized it's wrong.
So why do we give rights to ourselves and deprive others from the same right?!!

+1 i tot u r fst detective earlier...nice post,i wish more people understood

markupmaster
04-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I myself traded when I started out then I realized that it was wrong and stopped immediately.

Trading back then is something I regret tremendously..

I wish I never did it...

:(

SAM
04-12-2008, 08:44 PM
I myself traded when I started out then I realized that it was wrong and stopped immediately.

Trading back then is something I regret tremendously..

I wish I never did it...

:(
We all do mistakes.This is human nature.
And we must help ppl who try to do the right thing by encouraging them.:fst:

stoi
04-12-2008, 08:56 PM
just putting this out there to discuss, its not necessarily my views.

but dont you think trackers have made a rod for their own back.

Closed
Only Invites
WTAW thread exploits this
you get trading and selling of invites and accounts.

as long as there is closed communities with invites, you will get the above happening.

@ Sam good post btw, if they are only traders/old traders i cant see a problem tbh. If on the other hand they sold the db, invites, accounts, security wasnt up to much so the db got nicked etc etc, then thats another matter.