PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Conundrum

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 08:53 PM
How come like, even if I hate a sport (or game) when there is a big event on I sometimes watch it.

Currently I am watching Prizefighter, fair do's that's boxing and manly and OK to watch.

However I also have the US Open on, albeit sans sound. What the fuck for, I hate golfistry and golfists. And also it's pointless as a spectator sport (or game).

It makes no sence.

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Poulter is on -5 btw. :w00t:

chalice
04-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Don't get me fucking started on golfwank.

That's why they wear them poofy gloves, like.

Cos their hands are all chaffed from wanking off the dogs what live in their street.

Little known fact. Fact.

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't get me fucking started on golfwank.

That's why they wear them poofy gloves, like.

Cos their hands are all chaffed from wanking off the dogs what live in their street.

Little known fact. Fact.

I never knew that.

True Story.

CrabGirl
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Golf has made Jonathan Ross not be on tonight. Bastard Golf.

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Golf has made Jonathan Ross not be on tonight. Bastard Golf.

Golf is a cunt, so why am I watching it.

CrabGirl
04-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Ummmm....

You like the age old battle between man and the earth he stands on?

You see it as a metaphor for the conqueration of femininity maybe, with the wielding of a hefty pole, trying to shoot into a hole.

You enjoy the fashion?

You just love the suspense and can't turn away from the gripping events unfolding on the tv before you?

Take your pick.

I mean I like watching big sporting events as I love the emotion and spirit of it all and the hearts that burst with joy or weep with grief and seeing men show some real emotion, but Golf? Feck that.

What REALLY gets me is that golfers love their sport because they can get outdoors into the countryside and enjoy the peace and quiet. Countryside? WHAT COUNTRYSIDE???? It's all been grubbed up to make FUCKING GOLF COURSES! Quiet??? Of course it's quiet. All the birds are DEAD due to loss of habitat caused by the construction of bits of artificial countryside just so unfit posers in stupid clothes can go and pretend they're getting some exercise.

I hate golf.

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Ummmm....

You like the age old battle between man and the earth he stands on?

You see it as a metaphor for the conqueration of femininity maybe, with the wielding of a hefty pole, trying to shoot into a hole.

You enjoy the fashion?

You just love the suspense and can't turn away from the gripping events unfolding on the tv before you?

Take your pick.

I mean I like watching big sporting events as I love the emotion and spirit of it all and the hearts that burst with joy or weep with grief and seeing men show some real emotion, but Golf? Feck that.

What REALLY gets me is that golfers love their sport because they can get outdoors into the countryside and enjoy the peace and quiet. Countryside? WHAT COUNTRYSIDE???? It's all been grubbed up to make FUCKING GOLF COURSES! Quiet??? Of course it's quiet. All the birds are DEAD due to loss of habitat caused by the construction of bits of artificial countryside just so unfit posers in stupid clothes can go and pretend they're getting some exercise.

I hate golf.

Quality.

And cricket???

What the fuck is that all about then?

I fucking hate cricket.

Something Else
04-11-2008, 09:48 PM
I like a round of golf now and again. You can get mash-up and wonder and wander. :smilie4:

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:51 PM
I like a round of golf now and again. You can get mash-up and wonder and wander. :smilie4:

Picking shrooms doesn't count unless you have a golfbat, hippy.

CrabGirl
04-11-2008, 10:08 PM

Wander round an artificial man-made countryside. You might as well go on a nature trek in centerparks.

Golf bites.

Something Else
04-11-2008, 11:47 PM
I've never tried with the skinny, metal bats and stuff. Like chalice said shrooms. I thought those neat fields were invented for the purpose. :smilie4:

chalice
04-11-2008, 11:55 PM
I've never tried with the skinny, metal bats and stuff. Like chalice said shrooms. I thought those neat fields were invented for the purpose. :smilie4:

True fucking story mate.

Mate of mine used to live right next to a golf course.

Orf we went at like half 7 in the morning after coming down from acid.

We were gleefully plucking Mother Nature's psychedelic gifts and golfwanks were gleefully thwacking golf missiles in our general lack of directions.

Pure cunts, like.

brotherdoobie
04-11-2008, 11:57 PM
It's actually quite fun to play. I always choke on the windmill. I'll get it one day!

-bd

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 09:38 AM

Wander round an artificial man-made countryside. You might as well go on a nature trek in centerparks.

Golf bites.

Nothing wrong with Centerparcs.

CrabGirl
04-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Do you know, I don't think I meant Centerparcs. I meant the one in a dome. Which one do I mean?

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Centerparcs

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
But the dome is where the swimming pool, shops, restaurants, cinema and bars are.

CrabGirl
04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Ok, Well I meant in that bit. or it least in some artificial biodome environment.

SelfPwnage FTW!!! I Blame being knackered. I hadn't slept very well in a few days and was slightly mad. I've had a solid 14 hours sleep so I feel much better and can think properly.

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Good to hear that you're feeling a bit better.