PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of Uwe Boll

unholy182000
04-11-2008, 08:57 PM
If they get a million signatures Uwe Boll is no more.If this won't work just find an assassin okay:)
http://news.filefront.com/if-a-petition-gets-a-million-signatures-uwe-boll-will-stop-making-movies/

chalice
04-11-2008, 08:59 PM
One minute to nine.

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 09:00 PM
One minute to nine.

Not here it isn't :blink:

Snee
04-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Trust me, chalice: Nobler goals are hard to find.

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Not here either. :blink:

It's almost as if time is a kinda linear progression until you die or something else.

Double :blink:

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Trust me, chalice: Nobler goals are hard to find.

But that would require clicking on the link and my right mouse button is broke.

The revolution stops here.

Snee
04-11-2008, 09:05 PM
q72wbwbjpxQ

A Boll-moment.

You brought this on yourself.

Snee
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Please to note that that's a clip from something intended to be a serious horror movie.

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Got 2 and a half minutes in.

Mulder would totally love that, like.

I would too if I was stoned.

Next time I is stoned, I is totally watching that.

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Please to note that that's a clip from something intended to be a serious horror movie.

C'mon now Snny. Worth the watch for the cringe-factor at least.

Wouldn't pay for it but hey the fuck ho, like.

Snee
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah, but some of the stuff he's making movies about is kind of important to some of us, like. He causes a lot of nerdrage, like.

Imagine him doing that to Catcher in the Rye, or something.

Then there was the time when he challenged a bunch of his critics to fight him in the ring...

He declined fighting anyone who knew how to, and told the people he agreed to fight that it wasn't to be a serious thing, and that they didn't have to train for it or owt.

Then he pwned the fuck out of them, having done some serious training himself, beforehand. There was blood, and there was puking.

And he put it in his next movie :pinch:

Watching him fuck-up this one interwebs-idiot called Lowtax almost made it worth it, though.

chalice
04-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Now I'm totally interested.

That is fascinating as fucks, like.

Gonna check him out to the max.

nioin3k
04-11-2008, 10:07 PM
I've never seen any of his movies, so I don't really know how horrible he is, but I guess that's a good thing.

I signed it anyway, since I'm a sheep.

manicgeek
04-11-2008, 10:42 PM
You're all wasting your time... if you got to work with babes like that there is no way you'd give it up no matter how many people signed a petition.

Snee
04-20-2008, 11:04 PM
WWqCNmfJ1hY

I'm not a fucking retard like Michael Bay

:glag:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2008, 11:31 PM
The tax laws in Germany mean that any wealthy Germans who invest in a movie can write-off the production cost, delay paying their taxes and generally reduce their tax burden.
The bottom line is this – the German investors in a movie only pay tax on any RETURNS the movie makes, their investment is 100% deductible, so the minute the movie makes a profit, said investor has to start paying tax. Plus the investors can actually borrow money to put towards investment and write that off too.
Assuming you’re a sharp enough businessman you have a potential goldmine in the making; a way to make money from investing in bad movies.
Every comment he makes is intentional baiting, he’s luring internet critics into berating him by comparing himself to legendary directors. Maybe even his broken grasp of English is in fact a carefully managed show, a performance with one purpose and one purpose only; to ensure the maximum amount of negative publicity possible for his project because Boll knows fine and well, the worse his movie does, the better return he will get from his tax break.
The man can’t be this stupid, he does after all, have a doctorate.

Snee
04-22-2008, 12:12 AM
WWqCNmfJ1hY

I'm not a fucking retard like Michael Bay

:glag:

This was for you chalice, btw.

chalice
04-22-2008, 07:48 AM
Cheers Sneester.

I find the guy truly fascinating. He wouldn't be the first film maker (I'm using the term loosely) to bait critics. I'm reminded a bit of John Waters or Ed Wood or Hammer Horror films.

There'll always be a niche for the intentionally offensive. I'd love to see footage of the
fight thing you were on about. Sounds quality.

chalice
04-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Lol.

That Lowtax bawlbag is a pure cock-knocker. He ran away like a little gurl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihx8f8sKVh0&feature=related